Summer House Season 5 Official Watch Thread - Thursday @ 9 PM on Bravo

Mecury in Gatorade
Reactions
110,317 1,301 126
Alleybux
1621044300481.png

Des made her a sugar baby she doesn’t need this show.

Good night from the lower level f.k.a.Bontempsbish
Reactions
12,963 162 138
Alleybux
Success. Now she can ride off into the sunset with old Kyle telling stolen jokes about bodily functions, old sperm and avocados…

And we can enjoy Summer House!

Team Owner
Reactions
159,851 2,172 472
Alleybux
Kate Chastain from Twitter throwing shade by saying “tell me you’re fired without telling me you’re fired” WHAT A HOT MESS

& Ciara looking like an idiot in those comments when she needs to repair things w.the cast to stay on the show

being friends w/someone the entire cast hates as a newbie is asking yourself to be a one & done. She should’ve equally integrated herself in the cast & got to know everyone. Instead she fell for Hannah’s dear John stories about Luke & ruined a potentially fun time w/him all the while Hannah had Luke’s dad anyways. She lost.

FIRST LADY
Reactions
560 11 11
Alleybux
I just finished all 5 seasons today. I’ve been binging for 2 1/2 weeks. May i sayyyy Im glad it’s over. They definitely needed reunions the other seasons. Sb: To not just say f it in regards to making these “friendships” work for tv seems VERY hard. They need to refine this cast a lot. Anddddd I want Danielle OUT. I can’t get over her being a white woman... and Hannah -__-

Mister Mega-Brain 3000
Reactions
136,410 824 315
Alleybux
I’m so glad Hannah is not returning to “Summer House.” This show works best when there are actual genuine friendships. Ciara was kind of a bust, but she’s going to be on the spin-off, “Summer House: Winter Charm,” so I want to see how she interacts with that cast without Hannah before I completely write her off.

Rookie
Reactions
173 17
Alleybux
I’m so glad Hannah is not returning to “Summer House.” This show works best when there are actual genuine friendships. Ciara was kind of a bust, but she’s going to be on the spin-off, “Summer House: Winter Charm,” so I want to see how she interacts with that cast without Hannah before I completely write her off.
I heard Ciara was Facetiming Hannah practically everyday while filming Winter House. Probably reporting on every move Luke made. Hannah's got her hooks into that girl like a motherf*cker. She's got a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Last edited:

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Most of Cardi B's number 1 were sleeper number 1s
True, but I don’t think Nicki is going to get that. A lot of the general public is turned off by her. But she might. Chile, just say LSA and...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
On gissydoll story she’s sitting on this guys lap calling him daddy at work These hoe$ definitely don’t make their money just bartending . Real...
Support Little Caesars Pizza!
I know. That's why I was surprised I enjoyed it. Brooklyn style or bust! Lol But we can all come together to hate on Chicago style lmfao Sorry...
This "Florida Man" is a Snack!
I was going through the pictures like hell no. But the video kinda changed my mind I like this accent. It's cute.
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Those kids blossomed while they were away from Keesha
ISRAEL BEGINS DEPORTING BLACK AMERICAN HEBREWS
White jews who originate from Russia and Poland stole their religion and history from the original black hebrews, then they came to Israel to...
Student reporter Damon Weaver who at 11yo interviewed Obama at the White House, dies at 23
natural causes refer to internal factors — like a medical condition or a disease — as opposed to external factors, like trauma from an accident...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
LOOK https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9582729/Henry-Cavill-addresses-speculation-life-Instagram-posts-selfie-Natalie-Viscuso.html...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Ohhhh shit. So Mals alluded to Parks complaining about being overworked and underpaid so both Mal and Rory forfeited their pay for the first month...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Did anyone watch the 'Queen Carries On: A Gayle King Special'? I only caught the tail end of it but the tone seemed, as I suspected it would be...
Top Bottom