Quantcast

Summer House Season 5 Official Watch Thread - Thursday @ 9 PM on Bravo

harls

I ho’d so you could fly.
Reaction score
Reactions
252,056 5,751 278
Alleybux
They ran a whole racist Facebook group for their podcast. And she did make a racist comment about how Rege would make a good James Bond because he’s light skinned or something like that.

Ugh, Hannah’s histrionics completely derailed the conversation and now they moved on before really talking about the overlapping timeline with Des and Luke.
I forgot the Facebook drama. One of their childhood friends was racist or something in the group.

CherryCherie

Go on girl, do your show...
Reaction score
Reactions
7,436 143 25
Alleybux
That Des is a comedian who was mildly famous in Ireland. He's fake af with his accents and known as a sexist mysoginist douchebag. He's a famewh0re and disgusting. See Below abt his ex. if you care to read. Theres more on reddit I'm too tired to find it all.

Des Bishop causes shock on air with crass comments about his girlfriend​

Host Kathryn Thomas was left unimpressed

By Niamh Devereux |
28/08/2015 | Comments

Comedian Des Bishop’s girlfriend would no doubt have been less than impressed with unsavoury comments he made about her on RTE Radio One yesterday – but he laughed it off as she doesn’t speak the language and wouldn’t be able to understand what he said.

Des met his Chinese girlfriend during his second year in her native country, after staying longer than expected when filming wrapped up for RTE series Breaking China, which saw him learning Mandarin.

The New York-born star met Jin Li after appearing on the Chinese version of Take Me Out, and she’s currently staying with him in Ireland, her first time away from home.

When asked by host Kathyrn Thomas, who was filling in for Ray D’Arcy, what their long term plan is as a couple, the funnyman simply said they don’t have one.

“It might not work out,” he admitted. “I didn’t think we would make it through the summer, truth be told.” A surprised Kathryn asked, “Is she listening!?”, to which he replied: “She can’t speak English! It’s no problem, we can say what we want!”

He went on to say that although the pair “get on great”, it’s not an easy relationship. “She’s an actress and there’s not a lot of work for Chinese actresses who can’t speak English in Ireland!” he commented.

The 39-year-old joked that Jin Li could go for a role in the Plough in the Stars, before making a crass remark.

“She could be Rosie, but instead of trying to get Fluther into bed, she could just give him hand jobs. Can I say that on radio?” An unimpressed Kathryn replied: “You just have.”‘

Des tried to backtrack by joking, “Massages I mean. ‘Ah the Chinese one gives a good aul massage!'”

The Irish-American said he would not live in China full-time as “there’s no money to be made”, describing himself as a novelty act with a short shelf life over there. He said home for now is Dublin, although he’s spending more time in New York at the moment as his mother isn’t in the best of health.

CherryCherie

Reaction score
Reactions
7,436 143 25
Alleybux
I can totally see this being true. Especially with how Kyle used to play tf out of Amanda.
Edit! He's making up for it probably. Didn't want to allege something untrue because I cant find the receipt for the non-existent receipts!

Last edited:

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,717 9,059 1,348
Alleybux
Yeah Kyle’s daddy is definitely a rebound for Hannah. She was pressed Luke came in w/Ciara. She planted the seeds to make it seem like her & Lule were more than what they were & had unfinished business to freak out Ciara & still Luke didn’t do anything meanwhile she had some hookup on standby

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,717 9,059 1,348
Alleybux
Hannah looks like a clown still being triggered over Luke like he was the love of her life that recently broke up after a long courtship when she has a whole fiancé out here

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,717 9,059 1,348
Alleybux
Ciara chose the wrong side. She looks like a clown defending the person who played her & who the entire house hates. She is way to gullible for ppl’s BS

Makes no sense to go through all this drama w/Luke just to allegedly hook up w the likes of Austen

I see why Kate stopped doing the Chat Room w/Hannah. Not only is she a liar, she’s got a reckless mouth & is problematic

anytime someone throws production UTB & Andy reacts like that, I believe the bravolebrity. What I don’t understand is why he’s mute on the bravolebrities that have their YouTube channel or do interviews dragging production as well?

Luke just seems like a broke Derek Jeter to me. Wants pretty girlfriends & wants his side hoes & female friends around him 24/7 on standby whenever he’s going through one of his episodes.

CherryCherie

Reaction score
Reactions
7,436 143 25
Alleybux
Luke looks hot again. The lumberjack look was getting tired.
Luke can def get it. He’s so good looking. I was really hoping he’d say he didn’t eat Hannah’s pu$$y cuz... gross. She’s a hookup that would def stay on the lowest of lows.

PinkPancakes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,377 2,778 141
Alleybux
You know deep down that Hannah isn't all into Des like that and is settling. He's the only man who was willing to date her and she took what she could get. I know she's secretly wishing it were Luke or a younger man with his aesthetic.

CherryCherie

Reaction score
Reactions
7,436 143 25
Alleybux
ABSOLUTELY NO TO BRIELLE!!!!!

Also, I wanna say I loved Lindsay and Luke on their couch. He had more personality with her than I’ve seen between his two seasons. Even last reunion he was more hype especially when he got into it about Jules. So I do wonder about the edit they give him. Because he is charismatic when he’s being real, but flat as hell in the house. Maybe because Kyle and Carl are such queens.

thephoenixslays

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
274,194 5,044 2,745
Alleybux
I can’t believe Luke said production made him ask Hannah to go Minnesota to meet his parents. Why would he try to fµck with production.

Last edited:

harls

I ho’d so you could fly.
Reaction score
Reactions
252,056 5,751 278
Alleybux
1621044300481.png

Des made her a sugar baby she doesn’t need this show.

Abundantia

Cheverly is dead; long live Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
31,220 1,736 648
Alleybux
Success. Now she can ride off into the sunset with old Kyle telling stolen jokes about bodily functions, old sperm and avocados…

And we can enjoy Summer House!

Morning

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,462 56 29
Alleybux
This is too funny, Ciara girl I hope you don’t come back either. Lol. You were play by an idiot!. Now prayers up for fake Paige

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,717 9,059 1,348
Alleybux
Kate Chastain from Twitter throwing shade by saying “tell me you’re fired without telling me you’re fired” WHAT A HOT MESS

& Ciara looking like an idiot in those comments when she needs to repair things w.the cast to stay on the show

being friends w/someone the entire cast hates as a newbie is asking yourself to be a one & done. She should’ve equally integrated herself in the cast & got to know everyone. Instead she fell for Hannah’s dear John stories about Luke & ruined a potentially fun time w/him all the while Hannah had Luke’s dad anyways. She lost.

lewinskypaid

FIRST LADY
Reaction score
Reactions
904 51 34
Alleybux
I just finished all 5 seasons today. I’ve been binging for 2 1/2 weeks. May i sayyyy Im glad it’s over. They definitely needed reunions the other seasons. Sb: To not just say f it in regards to making these “friendships” work for tv seems VERY hard. They need to refine this cast a lot. Anddddd I want Danielle OUT. I can’t get over her being a white woman... and Hannah -__-

TheLetterD

Fourth Letter of the Alphabet
Reaction score
Reactions
212,096 2,200 476
Alleybux
I’m so glad Hannah is not returning to “Summer House.” This show works best when there are actual genuine friendships. Ciara was kind of a bust, but she’s going to be on the spin-off, “Summer House: Winter Charm,” so I want to see how she interacts with that cast without Hannah before I completely write her off.

DeeDee123

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,862 274 121
Alleybux
I’m so glad Hannah is not returning to “Summer House.” This show works best when there are actual genuine friendships. Ciara was kind of a bust, but she’s going to be on the spin-off, “Summer House: Winter Charm,” so I want to see how she interacts with that cast without Hannah before I completely write her off.
I heard Ciara was Facetiming Hannah practically everyday while filming Winter House. Probably reporting on every move Luke made. Hannah's got her hooks into that girl like a motherf*cker. She's got a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Last edited:

luvbig97

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,794 427 88
Alleybux
Whew! Toxic ass Hannah is out!! Summer should be fun, and quite frankly...Hannah - not fun!

I was disappointed in the last part of the reunion. Why did Luke have to run behind hannah after she had yet another tantrum. They did such a great job of taking her to task, to only end up coddling her in the end. Anyway, she was a liability and I'm glad she's gone. I wonder what little miss paige is going to do w/o her bestie. It will be interesting to see what she does in the house w/o a boyfriend and w/o hannah. It would make my day if she fell for Luke and went as his date to kyle and amanda's wedding.

AntoniaThomas

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,279 1,019 686
Alleybux
Sooo I'm just finding this thread now but wanted to say I matched with Luke on a dating app a few summers ago before his first season of this show. He seemed nice enough but was definitely looking for a hookup so it ended there lol but I was so surprised to be scrolling on instagram and recognizing him on a promo for this show. He's still a cutie tho

canadiangirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,706 1,364 1,174
Alleybux
Apparently she hooks up with Austen lol I listened to their podcast (southern charm boys) and their going on about how beautiful she is and how she “looks like Naomi canpbell” not really but okay haha

FemmeBronzee

Black women in tennis >>>>>>
Reaction score
Reactions
210,450 4,165 767
Alleybux
Apparently she hooks up with Austen lol I listened to their podcast (southern charm boys) and their going on about how beautiful she is and how she “looks like Naomi canpbell” not really but okay haha
Apparently Naomi Campbell is the only beautiful black woman white people know lol. I just finished watching S5, and someone in the house (maybe Carl?) said in their confessional that Ciara looks like Naomi Campbell.

Legs

Don’t talk to me. Thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
444,322 11,266 1,506
Alleybux
Naomi Campbell who?

I recently tried loverboy.. not bad, not amazing.

Last edited: