Sup Y'all!

Reactions
410 28 3
Alleybux
So I did this kinda backwards. (I'm a rebel):glasses-nerdy: This is my 25th post. I'd figured I might as well introduce myself.

I'm KinkyChic. I'm a longtime lurker and decided to step out the shadows. I'm a 21 year old Gemini from NYC. I love astrology, music and culture. I'll be around and you'll see me; so don't be afraid to say "Hey girl, hey! :call-me:

BANNED
Reactions
175 6 9
Alleybux
It doesn't matter when you do it lol.

I never made an intro post and I only just became actually active this month.

Hellooo

Vocal Queens
Reactions
122 3
Alleybux
Wassup my Gemini sis!

tumblr_m9h0pvmRft1rqqk0ko1_400.gif

6god
Reactions
23,515 45 22
Alleybux
So I did this kinda backwards. (I'm a rebel):glasses-nerdy: This is my 25th post. I'd figured I might as well introduce myself.

I'm KinkyChic. I'm a longtime lurker and decided to step out the shadows. I'm a 21 year old Gemini from NYC. I love astrology, music and culture. I'll be around and you'll see me; so don't be afraid to say "Hey girl, hey! :call-me:

:dance: :pconfetti

Minx
Reactions
34,447 470 338
Alleybux
Hello! I love astrology too! Do you know your moon and rising signs? I got my natal chart done and recently found out mine.

*I am a newbie also

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

My experience with Taurus men...
As I mentioned in one of my points, they are dramatic af. No one truly hurts them that bad I think they are just sensitive and passive aggressive...
Les Twins Tea anyone???
Anyone know who this is? https://instagram.com/stories/nicolasnoelreal/2567144348217095519?igshid=16ceo8h38avcd One of the video girls from one...
New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
They look very happy and his hand on her butt lol. I wish she would go back to this hair. Yes, these were beautiful looks. I feel like Serena...
Neighbors 5 Aggressive Dogs
Those are some big Weimaraners, they should weigh no more than 88 pounds for a male.
Long hair is rooted in white supremacy
ofcourse it is. None of you would be spending thousands on weaves and refuse to go outside without it on, or the fact that when you have to go to...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
These fonts live in la la land where we as individuals can run up to the white house and change laws lmfao Addressing legislators to change laws...
RHOA RHOA Ratings (Season 13)
There is a ratings website that publishes delayed viewing for shows that get the biggest DVR bump and Salt Lake City was averaging around 1.2...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Its possible she must have gotten cash from her hoeing, but fake life and living for the gram wont let them have sense , buying designers here and...
Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer
y'all what happened to highloweluxe's thread. is it gone for good? I commented in it last week
Top Bottom