Swedish actor, 46, who flew to the US twice to have xes with teen is sentenced

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,897 274,391 8,221
Alleybux

Swedish actor, 46, who flew to Florida twice to have xes with 15-year-old girl he called his 'wife' after grooming her on social media is jailed for 15 years​

• Joaquin Nabi Olsson, a 46-year-old from Stockholm, Sweden, was sentenced to 15 years and 8 months
  • In addition to the prison stint, United States District Judge Wendy W. Berger also ordered Olsson to serve a five-year term of supervised released
  • He must also register as a xes offender
  • Olsson was arrested on July 20, 2019, and has been behind bars since his arrest
  • He pleaded guilty on July 20, 2020
  • Court documents state that Olsson met the teenage victim online in mid-2018, when she was 14 or 15 years old
A Swedish actor who flew to the United States to xesually abuse a 15-year-old girl on numerous occasions in Florida has been sentenced to more than 15 years in federal prison.

Joaquin Nabi Olsson, a 46-year-old from Stockholm, Sweden, was sentenced to 15 years and 8 months for using the internet and social media to persuade a minor to engage in xesual activity.

In addition to the prison stint, United States District Judge Wendy W. Berger also ordered Olsson to serve a five-year term of supervised released. He must also register as a xes offender, according to a release from the U.S. Attorney's Office Middle District of Florida.

Joaquin Nabi Olsson, a 46-year-old from Stockholm, Sweden, was sentenced to 15 years and 8 months

He has been behind bars since July 2019

Joaquin Nabi Olsson, a 46-year-old from Stockholm, Sweden, was sentenced to 15 years and 8 months. He has been behind bars since July 2019

Court documents state that Olsson met the teenage victim online in mid-2018, when she was 14 or 15 years old

Court documents state that Olsson met the teenage victim online in mid-2018, when she was 14 or 15 years old

'This child predator thought he could use international borders to abuse children and avoid law enforcement detection,' Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Orlando Assistant Special Agent in Charge David Pezzutti said in a release. 'Thanks to HSI special agents and the Brevard County Sheriff's Office, he will now understand how seriously we take this crime in the United States.'

Olsson was arrested on July 20, 2019, and has been behind bars since his arrest. He pleaded guilty on July 20, 2020.

Court documents state that Olsson met the teenage victim online in mid-2018, when she was 14 or 15 years old.

The small-time actor conversed with the victim through various social media platforms, learning about the girl's challenges at home and assuming the role of rescuer to help her.

The small-time actor conversed with the victim through various social media platforms, learning about the girl's challenges at home and assuming the role of rescuer to help her

The small-time actor conversed with the victim through various social media platforms, learning about the girl's challenges at home and assuming the role of rescuer to help her

A concerned witness called authorities after seeing the pair romantically involved at the Comfort Suites Palm Bay

A concerned witness called authorities after seeing the pair romantically involved at the Comfort Suites Palm Bay

Olsson expressed xesual interest in the child and began communicating with her in a romantic manner. He repeatedly referred to the minor as his 'wife' and told her of plans he had to move to Florida so that he could marry her.

In March 2019, Olsson flew to Florida from Sweden and stayed in the U.S. for two weeks for the visit. During that time, he and the victim 'engaged in xesually explicit conduct together.'

Olsson would take a second trip in May 2019, with the purpose of having xes with the teenage girl.

He was arrested in July 2019, after authorities found him and the young girl at a hotel in Brevard County.

A concerned witness called authorities after seeing the pair romantically involved at the Comfort Suites Palm Bay, WKMG-TV reports.
According to his IMDB page, Olsson has appeared in a few small Swedish productions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9428311/Swedish-actor-46-flew-twice-xes-teen-sentenced.html

Noturbaby

Sweetheart
Reaction score
Reactions
2,043 76 3
Alleybux
What a creep, got what his azz deserved. I remember when I was 15 there was a man named Moon who tried this with me. He was also Korean and kept visiting Florida oddly enough. Needless to say he couldn’t get me to leave my house and I blocked him when I found out how old he really was. Good riddance!

Betamax

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,212 393 94
Alleybux
The name and the picture threw me off...I’m glad he did not get off easily.

ugfrogishere

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,892 561 162
Alleybux
Wasn't expecting to see an East Asian face but seeing some of disturbing pedo, ephebo, hebephilic stuff promoted by East Asian culture, I can't say I'm surprised. That poor teen has to cope with what he's done.
The man also looks exactly as evil as I'd expect.

744Boss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,964 1,892 1,986
Alleybux
I was not prepared for that face. Literally said, "Oh!" outloud. Needed a warning on that one.