Quantcast

Sympathy for Misogynists: Random Thoughts on DMX

Ren80

Burn the cape and scatter the ashes.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,461 1,093 718
Alleybux
FOH..........his whole life was one big misogynistic spectacle rolled up in a crack pipe.......and we haven't even touched much, on all his bastard children running around..........black males always die leaving a tale of destruction in their wakes.....never any money left, and no legacy in sight.....

i use to watch that 'the will family secrets' on ID and all of those black male celebrities had the same pathetic stories......children all over the place, drugs, debt and usually non-black women in the mix.......this is why black women need to shut their wombs down to black males, because black males don't deserve legacies.....
“Misogynistic legacy rolled up in a crack pipe”...whew! Bring the heat!!

We could repurpose this as the eulogy for so many Black male celebrities.

kill bill

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,460 252 30
Alleybux
The other pδrn star is Alexis Texas. She even had to come out and defend herself saying that she doesn't mind filming with black women, she just doesn't want to do scenes with black men. This Is another conversation but I feel like the whole "If you don't have xes or date this group of people" mentality that a lot of social justice type people like to push is disgusting.
Thank you.
And I agree, it is absolutely disgusting and perverse. You can't shame someone into having xes with people they don't want to. There is no logic in that whatsoever.
Yes!! I agree with this completely. I hate to say it, but this is one thing that really bothered me from Black women. Don't know if anyone remembers, but there was a bit of a trend in the mid-late 2010s of Black women writing those embarrassing articles begging men of all races to date us like "why don't guys want black girls" "why are Black women undesirable" I HATED!! it. And the dating app statistics that still get mentioned... even though they're from like 15 years ago. You cannot force anyone to like you, and honestly all those girls who write those articles are either delusional or don't leave the house. There are plenty of guys who like us, however our reputation precedes us. Even today, you have young girls on reddit asking why don't white guys like us and the white guys are never mean about it; most say they wouldn't mind however they don't approach because they assume we are into Black men only. This is because of the militant #Blackluv soldiers who make it their life goal to find their chocolate kang and are very vocal about it. Who would approach someone who most of the time would shut them down?? Exactly. I even saw growing up how ruthless Black girls would be dragging white boys who would express interest in them lmao, we can be a lil harsh. Most hispanic women are into their own men first, but guys will still approach them because they aren't constantly yelling about hating "pank peen" and other mess. Also, I've noticed many of these girls will say they are interested in white guys and wonder why they don't approach them but these girls also live in majority Black areas and say they hate being around white people... make it make sense. Of course they aren't approaching you if you are never around them!! And maybe these guys can sense that you don't like white folks lmao.

And honestly, the only other thing that holds us back is corrective promotion. We gassed Black men heads up to make them thing they are thee hottest sh$t in the world, yet they never do the same. Black women need to fall back from all the praising bc they will STILL drag you and call you undesirable/last choice. I've even seen Black men pull this crap on lesbians lmao; there was a Black lesbian who called Black men out on gaslighting straight Black women, and the Black men were saying mess like "oh you just mad at us cause you can't get a white guy and they not checking for ya'll" Mind you she wasn't even into men, and dated Black women (no non-black women) exclusively. We also need to stop watching all those trash ig comedians whose entire stick is dressing up as Black women caricatures. They represent negative stereotypes and if we have any sense, Black women would realize that people are laughing AT US not with us. I've seen some of the prettiest, in shape Black girls get called resputia or shenaynay that sh$it isn't funny and needs to STOP! I may not agree with everything Chrissie says, but she is right that we need better representation. I do my part by not listening to any of that low vibrational music like rap or death metal, I am very selective with my r&b (nothing from the last 10 years, and most is actually from the 70s-early 2000s). Neo soul in particular is very nice to listen to and isn't all about street life/gangs and the women are more conservative... I don't even listen to most pop singers nor female rappers bc they are so over xesual and try to pass it off like they are "liberated" no maam you are a PICK ME! I even listen to other genres like rock, alternative, dance, and country, just as long as it is uplifting and groovy.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
Yes!! I agree with this completely. I hate to say it, but this is one thing that really bothered me from Black women. Don't know if anyone remembers, but there was a bit of a trend in the mid-late 2010s of Black women writing those embarrassing articles begging men of all races to date us like "why don't guys want black girls" "why are Black women undesirable" I HATED!! it. And the dating app statistics that still get mentioned... even though they're from like 15 years ago. You cannot force anyone to like you, and honestly all those girls who write those articles are either delusional or don't leave the house. There are plenty of guys who like us, however our reputation precedes us. Even today, you have young girls on reddit asking why don't white guys like us and the white guys are never mean about it; most say they wouldn't mind however they don't approach because they assume we are into Black men only. This is because of the militant #Blackluv soldiers who make it their life goal to find their chocolate kang and are very vocal about it. Who would approach someone who most of the time would shut them down?? Exactly. I even saw growing up how ruthless Black girls would be dragging white boys who would express interest in them lmao, we can be a lil harsh. Most hispanic women are into their own men first, but guys will still approach them because they aren't constantly yelling about hating "pank peen" and other mess. Also, I've noticed many of these girls will say they are interested in white guys and wonder why they don't approach them but these girls also live in majority Black areas and say they hate being around white people... make it make sense. Of course they aren't approaching you if you are never around them!! And maybe these guys can sense that you don't like white folks lmao.

And honestly, the only other thing that holds us back is corrective promotion. We gassed Black men heads up to make them thing they are thee hottest sh$t in the world, yet they never do the same. Black women need to fall back from all the praising bc they will STILL drag you and call you undesirable/last choice. I've even seen Black men pull this crap on lesbians lmao; there was a Black lesbian who called Black men out on gaslighting straight Black women, and the Black men were saying mess like "oh you just mad at us cause you can't get a white guy and they not checking for ya'll" Mind you she wasn't even into men, and dated Black women (no non-black women) exclusively. We also need to stop watching all those trash ig comedians whose entire stick is dressing up as Black women caricatures. They represent negative stereotypes and if we have any sense, Black women would realize that people are laughing AT US not with us. I've seen some of the prettiest, in shape Black girls get called resputia or shenaynay that sh$it isn't funny and needs to STOP! I may not agree with everything Chrissie says, but she is right that we need better representation. I do my part by not listening to any of that low vibrational music like rap or death metal, I am very selective with my r&b (nothing from the last 10 years, and most is actually from the 70s-early 2000s). Neo soul in particular is very nice to listen to and isn't all about street life/gangs and the women are more conservative... I don't even listen to most pop singers nor female rappers bc they are so over xesual and try to pass it off like they are "liberated" no maam you are a PICK ME! I even listen to other genres like rock, alternative, dance, and country, just as long as it is uplifting and groovy.
Great post. And I don't know what it will take to confront the black women/girl bashing in black entertainment. Attacking black women/girls is such a quick cheap laugh for black men and boys and it is not new.

Bakhita

Free Spirit, INFJ
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
22,829 743 411
Alleybux
Misogyny is not as traumatizing as racism...

...like...

...it's not even a complicated explanation?

Racism causes literal clinical PTSD. Misogyny is bad and all but it's clearly not the same fµck!ng thing, and it's ridiculous to try to compare the two. On some white women sh!t.
Can't believe you would say misogyny is not as traumatizing as racism. As if being raped, harassed, fgm and other forms of violence and abuse against women does not leave just as many scars if not more on women and girls. It is always a shame to see women downplay or deny the danger of misogyny.

Bakhita

Free Spirit, INFJ
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
22,829 743 411
Alleybux
We would all be single and childless if we cut off, abandoned, completely stop interacting with every person who has ever expressed misogyny in any shape or form.

We would probably be friendless and without a support system as well because internalized misogyny is still strong with most women.. and a lot of those women are still very much raising our young boys & procreating with losers at a very fast rate and spreading toxic behaviors

Idk what you expect for us to do. I will always have sympathy for people in DMX’s situation because he wasn’t giving the opportunity to learn the correct things while his mind was still impressionable... to make matters worse he was given a drug addiction without his consent by a predator. Your upbringing has everything to do with your values as an adult. If you’re neglected as child & essentially raised by the streets around Murderers, drug dealers, thieves etc this is honestly the behavior I expect from someone in his situation.

If you can’t understand by now that there’s a cycle to these things then idk what to tell you. Nobody just wakes up choosing to be misogynistic, racist, sexist.. they are usually more often than not learned behaviors. As much as I loathe R.Kelly, I can admit that he didn’t become the way he did on his own.

I personally believe anybody with their histories has the potential to turn out the way they did, it ultimately depends on the environment you’re in after these trauma’s take place. I also believe trauma manifests in behavior differently between men & women... men are more likely to turn into predators themselves and we’re more likely to harm ourselves with risky behaviors & procreate with predators while spreading our trauma to our children.

Edit: The black community does coddle bad behavior but I don’t think ignoring these people and publicly shaming is going to stop the behavior the way y’all think it is. You have to get to the root of the issue and address it.
Stop making excuses for abusers and toxic people. I never see this amount of empathy for Black women who have endured abuse and became toxic as a result. There is only gaslighting, making excuses and telling her to see stop being bitter or stoptaking her anger out on everyone else. The same energy need to be kept for Black men. Hold them accountable. Having a fµcked up childhood does not absolve you of responsbility for the harm you cause to others. And I say that as a survivor of abuse.

Last edited:

IndiraB

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
1 8
Alleybux
I don’t understand the outpouring of sympathy from BW on this forum for DMX. I didn’t want to bother to derail those threads with my thoughts so I made my own.

Lyrics from X is Coming:

He threatens to kill this hypothetical wife and rape a hypothetical daughter.

He was also charged with rape and sodomy in 1998. https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ew-york/44007169-2a03-42d3-ad43-73cf98f5a3fc/

The hatred of women is so deeply embedded into the cultural psyche that nobody thinks twice about an outpouring of love and sympathy for a rapist.
Do your research before you slander someone. He was proven innocent, the stripper identified the wrong guy. He voluntarily gave DNA .. which DIDNT match the DNA found at the rape scene. And if that’s wasn’t all .. he didn’t hold any animosity against the accuser. DMX Cleared Of Rape Charge; Plans No Retaliation

Nixxgamigao

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,617 2,218 1,629
Alleybux
Smh. All I know is that black women and girls can't get away with an ounce of the sh!t black men get away with. As a whole black women and girls go through way more than black men, but when we want to speak out about it we get told we have a victim mentality and need to take responsibility for our actions. If a black women did all of this and died most people would have no sympathy.

lovelylavish

Don't take it personal...
Reaction score
Reactions
16,951 1,206 614
Alleybux
Misogyny is not as traumatizing as racism...

...like...

...it's not even a complicated explanation?

Racism causes literal clinical PTSD. Misogyny is bad and all but it's clearly not the same fµck!ng thing, and it's ridiculous to try to compare the two. On some white women sh!t.
You cannot be serious I mean you cannot.

lovelylavish

Reaction score
Reactions
16,951 1,206 614
Alleybux
I was shocked by DMX death pretty much at the same shock value with all celebrities that pass away suddenly. Honestly I never listened to his music like ever nor did I follow his life personally. If he really did die of an OD that led to a heart attack well he did it to himself. As far as those lyrics of killing a woman and raping a child, I’m not shocked at all. He never came off as the type who respect women. Now I definitely have no sympathy. Condolences to his family though.

lovelylavish

Reaction score
Reactions
16,951 1,206 614
Alleybux
*YOU'RE on the bottom. Speak for yourself and stop trying to encourage others to victimize themselves the way you're victimizing yourself.

I never said I didn't care about misogyny. But misogyny and racism are not on the same tier, and it is our racial standing that primarily disadvantages us, not our gender. Women can have ok lives. Black people as a group are disadvantaged because of race regardless of gender.

Y'all cannot be this dense.
So you’re trying to tell me racism affects you more DIRECTLY than misogyny? How many times has a white person called you a ****** to your face? How many times has a man called you a b!tch or hoe to your face?

PlumpRump

Sacred.
Reaction score
Reactions
53,661 2,477 2,371
Alleybux
the fonts in this thread deserve standing ovations for the many readings and draggings given to misogynists and their mules.

HoneyPotTrap

The Quintessential Trap Baby | Album Drops 2024
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,761 7,183 2,909
Alleybux
He evolved into a misogynist because his mother failed him. She was a jerk and allowed him to be violently abused and abused him herself.

That man had to raise himself because of his sorry ass momma.

He still deserves empathy. He's human.
For all who responded, I'm not excusing or condoning his anti-female/anti-woman behavior; however, he does deserve empathy, and understanding for how he evolved to be that way.

Listen Iyanla Vanzant recount how DMX and his family contacted her to help them, then endured misogynistic slurs from DMX when she tried to help him address his addiction.

TrinaB

<span style="text-decoration: line-through;"><span
Reaction score
Reactions
9,320 41 53
Alleybux
Do you think this is why Beyonce has yet to recognize his death?

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,301 2,237 4,831
Alleybux
I don’t understand the outpouring of sympathy from BW on this forum for DMX. I didn’t want to bother to derail those threads with my thoughts so I made my own.

Lyrics from X is Coming:

He was also charged with rape and sodomy in 1998. https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ew-york/44007169-2a03-42d3-ad43-73cf98f5a3fc/

The hatred of women is so deeply embedded into the cultural psyche that nobody thinks twice about an outpouring of love and sympathy for a rapist.
Do you have a problem with DMX’s misandry?

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,301 2,237 4,831
Alleybux
Smh. All I know is that black women and girls can't get away with an ounce of the sh!t black men get away with. As a whole black women and girls go through way more than black men, but when we want to speak out about it we get told we have a victim mentality and need to take responsibility for our actions. If a black women did all of this and died most people would have no sympathy.
According to jail sentences and convictions for the same crimes, Black women do.

CandyLilac

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,279 927 1,428
Alleybux

Lyrics from X is Coming:

Totally agree..the sickest most vile, violent, do nothing for the black community black males are revered. Black women that see creeps like DMX as worthy enough to grieve or care about need therapy.

CandyLilac

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,279 927 1,428
Alleybux
At least you’re self aware that you have some kind of Stockholm syndrome, a man close to you reminds you of this sleazybag dmx so now you feel a need to defend anyone like him. I hope you’re talking to a professional about this because not confronting this behavior will make your life harder.

You are speaking the truth!

That font is messed up and hasn’t really come to terms with their own messed up life, so they cope by feeling sorry for the piece of trash that messed them up. #blackfolksneedtherapytoo.

Stantonlikzaddy

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reaction score
Reactions
344,014 9,076 2,790
Alleybux
DMX and his life are a psychological tour through the mind of a small Black child who was absolutely destroyed by generational curses, poverty, and the streets before he was even 14 years old.

People sympathize with innocence that became the monster.

This wasnt just an R Kelly type fµcked up childhood.......this was thrown away by your mother, slipped crack by a father figure, homeless on the streets at 9 with a dog--fµcked up childhood.

Its only human to watch the pathology behind who he became.
He DIDNT rape any one though his lyrics are DISGUSTING no doubt.

HOWEVER, songs/albums like Lord Give Me Sign, IDHIH, etc were poetic in their transparency into the brokeness of a childs mind wrapped into a mans body...seeking salvation, love, and a sense of purpose to all the trials.

He is an authentic dysfunctional man with a god given talent for expression.

Stop acting like its WrOnG to sympathize with the psychological path pain trauma addiction depression and abyss that man lived through.

Yall try to polarize everything to the point that one cant see BOTH parts of things. Its either one side or the other or CaNCeLLeD!!
Well said. My only issue is that I think people are more sympathetic and forgiving towards male and female addicts. The X and Demi Lovato threads were different.

Stantonlikzaddy

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reaction score
Reactions
344,014 9,076 2,790
Alleybux
Interesting discussion. LSA doesn't find men accountable. Even in his X harem thread..a LOT of posts calling out his young fiance but not the 50 year old man with almost 20 kids.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,301 2,237 4,831
Alleybux
Interesting discussion. LSA doesn't find men accountable. Even in his X harem thread..a LOT of posts calling out his young fiance but not the 50 year old man with almost 20 kids.
It’s the opposite. LSA as a whole doesn’t hold women accountable. Some Celeb men get a pass from accountability but Black men in general are held accountable whether they should be or should not.

Last edited:

Frenchesca P.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,500 1,302 1,537
Alleybux
Do you think this is why Beyonce has yet to recognize his death?
She is married to a problematic rapper from the 90s with a catalog of misogynistic music who used to sell drugs to bw and probably children too, so who knows. I always say she can do better than Jay-Z. I don’t particularly care for him either and that was before learning about his cheating ways, but I know she loves that man and maybe he’s a changed man who knows. Also, those DMX lyrics are disgusting and were just recently brought to my attention. I can’t say I’m shocked, but I certainly didn’t know this song. I also wasn’t aware of the amount of OOW children X had. I only really enjoy his more mainstream “radio friendly” music that they play on the radio because it gives me nostalgia of my childhood memories. I can’t say that I support him as a person though. I knew he was a drug addict and very troubled, but was not aware of all his toxic behavior. I feel sympathy for his long suffering black ex-wife Tashera and his many children. I also am empathetic to his childhood abuse because no child deserves to be abused whether they are male or female, but I can’t excuse his misogyny towards black women or these disgusting, violent lyrics towards black girls. He was an adult who should have known better and this really tells you about his mindset towards black women. I agree with everyone else that if we can have sympathy for him and other problematic, toxic black males then we should be equally as sympathetic to black women who are deemed problematic or toxic.

Last edited:

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux

That’s disgusting smh. Too many black women will die on the hill of internalized misogynoir for Scooby snacks and pats on the head from Bm who dont even like or want them. Tragic

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
That’s disgusting smh. Too many black women will die on the hill of internalized misogynoir for Scooby snacks and pats on the head from Bm who dont even like or want them. Tragic
jammies made a similar thread to this thread, after the nipsey hustle fukshit.........she got put in timeout for a month for it......i think condi bushed the thread, because i cant find it.......

PiperHolliwell

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,801 482 302
Alleybux
I don't know about you but you won't ever see me in real life talking to people about DMX's misogyny, or it having any role at all in my dating and romantic life or otherwise, because it's not relevant. So ask yourself why are black women doing a consortium about this on this message board?

There is never a bad time for a lesson about manners. However it's especially relevant to point out how having good manners might have prevented black women from giving enough of a sh!t about black men's behavior to behave tackily while someone is dying. For the record, it's generally never a good look to use the opportunity of someone's death to push an agenda... especially when that person is not even dead yet. This entire thread is tacky and it would be tacky regardless of what the subject matter is about (misogyny or something else).

Anyway I've wasted too much of my time on this sh!t. Y'all kiki about a black man being misogynist all you want, it's not my problem. If y'all would stop fµck!ng with black men in general it wouldn't be y'alls anymore either.
Why are you so damn angry if the topic doesn’t bother you? Seek help.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
jammies made a similar thread to this thread, after the nipsey hustle fukshit.........she got put in timeout for a month for it......i think condi bushed the thread, because i cant find it.......
I wasn’t on LSA like that back then meaning logging in, I just remember seeing the bµllsh!t all over my social media at the time. I logged in last year during the 'Lil Wayne & 2 Quarters' fuckery when they announced their love for 'exoticals being better/richer then a black woman'.

I didn’t know who he was meaning Nipsey Hussle I just remember him being a thug male and the baby mother struggle love blackistan glorified them, I saw muleishas posting them saying they all wanted a love like him/her. I was like TF? I said these women are trash along with those black males who supported that whole shitshow. They probably deleted the thread because facts was being told.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I wasn’t on LSA like that back then meaning logging in, I just remember seeing the bµllsh!t all over my social media at the time. I logged in last year during the 'Lil Wayne & 2 Quarters' fuckery when they announced their love for 'exoticals being better/richer then a black woman'.

I didn’t know who he was meaning Nipsey Hussle I just remember him being a thug male and the baby mother struggle love blackistan glorified them, I saw muleishas posting them saying they all wanted a love like him/her. I was like TF? I said these women are trash along with those black males who supported that whole shitshow. They probably deleted the thread because facts was being told.

Firebomb60

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,827 169 51
Alleybux
They will excuse his misogyny because of his childhood and his mother but women don't get these excuses.

Rae Bae77

BADDIE UNICORN! Bad Girl
Reaction score
Reactions
5,819 247 124
Alleybux
It’s the opposite. LSA as a whole doesn’t hold women accountable. Some Celeb men get a pass from accountability but Black men in general are held accountable whether they should be or should not.
That's a lie black males not hold each other accountable for sh!t always want to blame black women smh...

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,301 2,237 4,831
Alleybux
That's a lie black males not hold each other accountable for sh!t always want to blame black women smh...
Yeah we didn’t call out the male sell outs like Clarance Thomas and make movies like Drop Squad. Come on. We always called each other out. Now that social media has given the average person a platform, Black females are finally being called out for their fukkery in Black America TOO. Too bad you guys never call each other out. Anything to protect the Black Gynocracy through the system of white supremacy.

I am just me

"Woman" is not a costume for your minstrel show
Reaction score
Reactions
7,203 226 46
Alleybux
Stop trying to move the goalposts. For the record there is never a wrong time to call out racists.
Never a wrong time to call out racists... but there is a wrong time to call out misogynists?

Just no.

I am just me

"Woman" is not a costume for your minstrel show
Reaction score
Reactions
7,203 226 46
Alleybux
Not everyone has lived through whatever struggles you have, sis.
Lol, wow. You sound like a white woman telling a black woman that because she hasn't personally experienced racism, it's just not that big a deal and the black woman should stop overreacting.

And yeah - this is a literal white woman saying this, so maybe you ought to reconsider your assumptions?

NOT ALL MEN

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,850 59 76
Alleybux
Personally, I only felt a twinge sad about DMX ONLY because he was popular during my childhood. Other than that, I feel bad about him dying. And the same thing goes for that "Like Whoa" rapper, too.

merched

Spirit Away
Reaction score
Reactions
33,303 4,455 7,044
Alleybux
Can't believe you would say misogyny is not as traumatizing as racism. As if being raped, harassed, fgm and other forms of violence and abuse against women does not leave just as many scars if not more on women and girls. It is always a shame to see women downplay or deny the danger of misogyny.

Black women abuse black boys more than the reverse.

FGM is rare and illegal in most countries but male genital mutilation is perfectly legal.

Rape isn’t exclusive to women and black boys have the highest rates of xesual abuse by both men and women.

Domestic violence is bidirectional and mutual in the black community. Black women are just as violent as black men in relationships.

Black women were killing black men in IPV related cases the most out of all races between the 1980s-1990s.

It occurs equally now.

Black women have always been agents of white supremacy, actively campaigning against the government giving black men jobs in the 1960s like they do for Hispanics today because they didn’t like the finding found in the Moynihan Report.

Zilla

Anti-Incel -R.I.P Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
105,006 3,338 835
Alleybux
Black women abuse black boys more than the reverse.

FGM is rare and illegal in most countries but male genital mutilation is perfectly legal.

Rape isn’t exclusive to women and black boys have the highest rates of xesual abuse by both men and women.

Domestic violence is bidirectional and mutual in the black community. Black women are just as violent as black men in relationships.

Black women were killing black men in IPV related cases the most out of all races between the 1980s-1990s.

It occurs equally now.

Black women have always been agents of white supremacy, actively campaigning against the government giving black men jobs in the 1960s like they do for Hispanics today because they didn’t like the finding found in the Moynihan Report.

Actual clown

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom