Alleybux
Just saw that they posted this on youtube this morning

dondav

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
538 76 1
Alleybux
She is playing the victim on this show no accountability. She ruined her relationship with her sisters thinking she was The New Toni and treating them like the help. Tamar is a miserable person and until she comes to terms with how she treats other people and her self-worth issues she will always be broken. This is a prime example of why when you having it going on you don't mistreat people because you never know who you will need when you lose the money, status, cars, clothes, house, jewels, etc.

The difference between Toni and Tamar is that Toni actually has a uber successful catalog to fall back on and she will always make money because she is a legitimate superstar with class and grace unlike Tamar. I think a lot of Tamar's issues she brought on herself because she wanted to be famous so bad just to hurt other people. God gave it to her and he snatched it back. Now she is having financial problems and she has no way to pay money right now. I feel sorry for Logan I hope he is being protected.

In my opinion that reality show was the worst thing for that family because it really tore them apart. Tamar has an amazing voice and could have made records without that show. It is not like she was selling a lot of songs anyway when she was "popular". I stopped watching their show years ago because it was just too toxic and negative. Toni doesn't even seem like she belongs in this family she is very different from all of them.

It is easy to lose yourself when you base your worth on what you have in terms of materialism. I see why Tamar and Nene are friends because they are very much a like--a woman child (as Iyanla would say). Tamar even starting to look just like her favorite sister Tracy now and how you have 50/11 hairstyles in a 15 minute trailer and not one of them is flattering. Godspeed to her mental health and healing but the woman we saw on that trailer is not owning her sh!t.
Preeeeeeeach !

queenofthenight

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,609 41 30
Alleybux
I saw the clip of K. Michelle reacting to “Get Ya Life.” Her response was really decent.

From time to time, I think about the drama between K. Michelle and Tamar, and I think about how Tamar has never owned up to her part in the mess.

K. Michelle is always coming for Tamar because she’s hurt that Tamar said that she was lying about being abused, although she was telling the truth. Tamar should have never had her mouth in that, but if she came to K. Michelle and apologized; I think K. Michelle would stop dragging her.

Although I have a soft spot for Tamar and will always want to see her win, I think it’s MESSED UP that she never apologized to K. Michelle.