Quantcast

Taurus

Joy Kimberly

Just Joy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,186 31 7
Alleybux
Someone’s about to see a different side of someone. The mask is slipping off and staying off…

darkskxxn2x

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
This is a good site too... Astrology in India - Astrology Signs, Free Astrology, Astrology Information, General Astrology, Horoscope Astrology

21st April to 21st May

Symbol: The Bull
Ruling Planet: Venus
Quality: Fixed
Element: Earth
Basic Trait: I Have
Closest Metal: Copper
Lucky Day: Friday
Lucky Colors: Pastel Shades
Lucky Gems: Lapis Lazuli and Sapphires
Lucky Flowers: Daffodils and Daisies

Strengths Weaknesses Compassionate Stubborn Dependable Sensitive Loyal and reliable Aggressive Strong - physically as well as emotionally Dislikes change

Taurus zodiac sign is represented by the symbol of 'The Bull' and just like a bull, a Taurus person is strong and silent. In the first instance, a Taurean comes across as extremely quiet and reserved person. Only after you get close to him will you have a proper conversation, rather than simple monologues. He moves deliberately and is as steady as the 'Rock of Gibraltar'. Once a Taurus has made up his mind, it is impossible to move him even slightly. If you leave him alone, a Taurean will come across as a very easygoing person.

You push him somewhat and he becomes stubborn. Still trying to make him budge, beware of the violent temper. A Taurus person is hardly impulsive and never gets angry without a reason. Infact, he has the perfect control over his emotions. However, when a Taurus does get angry, it is better not to get in the way or you are bound to get trampled. The anger also takes time to come down. He is quite attracted to the opposite xes, but attracting people to himself seems more preferable to him.

One of the typical personality traits of a Taurus is passivity. You can count on him to be there when you need him, but he will never be the one to call on you. At the same time, he will know 'what to do' and 'how to do it'. Worrying, fretting or getting nervous is definitely not one of Taurus characteristics. It is in his nature to be stable and stoic. He takes his decisions slowly, after careful considerations. Taurus people love their home and change upsets them. Don't tell a Taurus that he's stubborn; he'll never believe it. He thinks himself to be patient, not obstinate.

Taureans have this amazing quality of bearing emotional and physical pain, even for years, without grieving or complaining. The more the troubles come pouring in, the stronger he will come out to be. A Taurus is nothing if not loyal and dedicated to his family and friends. He has a good appetite and loves food and drinks. He has a funny bone too; it's just that he prefers broad and slapstick comedy to subtle humor. Taureans are hardly cruel. At the same time, they are seldom broke. Sooner or later, the money will come to them.

A Taurus is not stingy and his pockets, along with his heart, are always open to friends and family. He loves grandeur and he is deeply interested in the various forms of art. Music usually has a very special place in his life. The ideas of a Taurus are always sensible as well as practical. He is not the one to build castles out of air. Synonymous with lasting love, Taurus people are not prone to wandering. They love luxury, but detest waste and extravagance. Last but not the least, they are dependable, strong, patient and trustworthy.

Taurus Man

@import url(http://www.google.com/cse/api/branding.css);

A typical Taurus man comes across as a very calm, quiet, practical, composed, humble as well as levelheaded person. He takes one step at a time, that too after much deliberation. He is not the one who 'falls in the love at the first sight'. A Taurus male will take time to decide whether you are the person with whom he can spend his entire life. However, if he makes up his mind that you are the one for him, he will go to any lengths to win your love. These efforts include being romantic to the core, sending you flowers, writing poems for you, etc.

Taurean men are always protective of their loved ones and will be very gentle and pleasant towards them. When in love, they are very romantic and will express the same with small little gestures. You may be given flowers every other day, taken to the most romantic place in the town and wished on all the important days of your life, like the first time you met him. If you want to stir the emotions of a Taurus male, the best way is to play some soothing, romantic songs. Building castles in the air is not one of the traits of a Taurus guy's personality.

He won't promise you the stars, but he will gift you the diamond necklace you saw in the jewelry shop two days back. With him, you will never feel insecure about the future. His characteristics profile includes qualities like calm strength, stable nature and peaceful ways, all of which are sure to win your heart. A Taurus man does not believe in taking chances and will always be prepared for the worst of circumstances. If you want to attract him, it is better to start brushing up your lady charms right now.

He doesn't want a tomboyish wife. You will be expected to behave like a lady. When you are in a public place, let your Taurean male be the brighter one of the two. Don't misunderstand him. He respects your intelligence, but don't make him feel embarrassed by contradicting his statements in public. If you make this mistake, remember to say sorry afterwards or you are doomed. Never ever try to push him or you will have to face his violent temper. In case you just did that, remain with him and try to calm him. z

Don't even think of going to your mom's flat for the weekend. You are his wife, he loves you and you have to live with him. A Taurus guy will also not tolerate outsiders interfering in his house, be it your mother or anyone else. He wants a girl who is close to him, but is not clinging on to him forever. He wants his freedom and will let you enjoy your freedom too. You will be allowed to indulge in all you feminine fashions. Infact, a Taurean man will enjoy watching you do the typical feminine stuff, that too with patience.

However, remember that he is the boss of the house and come back to him when he asks you to. If you do this, you will be treated with the most pleasant and agreeable husband on this earth. Just let him handle the reins and he will do anything and everything for you. Don't expect him to announce his love ten days after meeting you. Taurean men take time to truly comprehend their emotions, but when they do, they make sure that they get their love. Love blindfolds them and they become generous to all the flaws of the relationship.

A Taurean male loves nature and its beauty. When he settles down, he wants crisp bread, sparkling cutlery and perfectly baked apple pie. Don't expect him to eat that burnt sandwich, without saying anything. As a father, he will be tender, demonstrative, warm and understanding. A Taurus man is extremely hard working and thus, needs to rest every now and then. Don't ever push him or accuse him of being lazy when he is walking at his own leisurely pace. If you are thinking of getting married to him, develop the habit of keeping the house clean and warm.

He wants his home to look like a home, not a garbage dump. Don't worry; he won't be criticizing you all the time. Infact, most of the time, he will be generous to even those faults on which other males complain. Just remember to make a Taurus man feel like the head of the family and let him handle all the responsibilities. He will provide you a cozy nest, which will be full of love, warmth, care and concern. He is stubborn, but only when you provoke him. Otherwise, he is the most patient man you will ever find. Be happy. You have a real man besides you, who will wrap his arms around you, protect you & love you forever!
I love Taurus men as an Aries women they’re very boring and I love that about them I’ve only had 1 bed experience with an Taurus man and he blew up on me because I didnt give him what he wanted, and they are stubborn too, they feel like home to me tho.

darkskxxn2x

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I love Taurus men as an Aries women they’re very boring and I love that about them I’ve only had 1 bed experience with an Taurus man and he blew up on me because I didnt give him what he wanted, and they are stubborn too, they feel like home to me tho.
*Bad experience

sm5981

Quotes & Edits Don't Scare Me, I Know WTF I Said
Reaction score
Reactions
10,109 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
female.jpg

The Taurus woman will always be attractive since she retains her bloom for many years and never fails to take care with her appearance. An excellent home-maker and hostess, this female knows exactly what she wants in a material sense. However, she is not always very wise in the philosophic area. Still, this woman learns quickly and with experience, becomes a valuable asset to any partner who places a successful relationship high on the list for happiness. There are certain to be ups and downs with a female governed by this Sign. Although she is capable of loving in a whole-hearted fashion, she can, if provoked, be very contrary and resentful. However, as a life partner, she will be faithful and true since, from an early age, she is a firm believer in the "one and only" type of love. Even if this female becomes disillusioned later in life and her ideal appears to have been crushed, she will hold fast to her vision of a one mate commitment. In turn, she will demand absolute fidelity. Despite her repeated attempts to dominate, this is a woman who truly wants her partner to be the boss. Indeed, if the female governed by Taurus is allowed to assume leadership of the relationship, then all respect for the mate will doubtless evaporate. In short, however much this woman likes to grumble, she secretly adores to be ruled since it makes her feel protected. It will be necessary to allow the Taurus female a certain amount of freedom to spend as she wishes...and it would be wise to let her do so since she is never wilfully extravagant and generally very careful with money. As a mother, this woman is excellent. She sees to her children's physical needs, minsters to their aches and pains, comforts them and always stands ready to help them. Still, she is not necessarily tolerant if they should step out of line or attempt to express their own personalties in ways of which she does not approve. Nonetheless, she possesses a magnificent sense of humor where her children are concerned although it is said that the Taurus female is a better mother to boys than to girls. Perhaps the most devoted and dependable woman of the Zodiac in the sense of a long-term commitment, the Taurus female will endure extreme hardship rather than abandon a partner. She will always be satisfied with her mate's efforts on her behalf...and such efforts are likely to be rather ambitious since the Taurus woman is usually quite a pushy character in a somewhat secret way. This is a female who appears to be calm, reserved and everybody's friend, but beneath that sedate composure resides a great deal of jealousy along with the desire to possess the rich things life has to offer. Affectionate and demonstrative, the female ruled by Taurus has a determined and persistent streak. Although she prefers to give the impression that she is dependent, she is perfectly capable of helping herself if the need arises. When given the opportunity to reside in a luxurious home, this woman delights in showing off her truly wonderful house-keeping abilities and her gracious social charm.​
I'm a May Taurean and this describes me to a "T"...LOL

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom