Taylor Swift becomes the first female artist in history to spend an entire cumulative year at #1 on the Billboard 200.

Reactions
2,012 34 1
Alleybux
Kanye we need you again.
1618781467984.png

The Culture

Recent Posts

Do things really come back ten fold?
The older I get, the more I see how real karma is. Karma being real has stopped me from doing some things I wanted to do. Exactly. I donot think...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Despite the story today and everything, I still dont think it'll last. The SM scrub and Super Sweet 16 are the reason. She is not DB and this girl...
Is it possible for someone that is bisexual to live a fully straight life and be happy
Yes. Being married doesn't mean you are blind or lose your libido. Do straight people spend all day fighting the urge to jump on every person of...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
The snippet was dropped 8 months ago. Again where do y’all hear Von??
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
I’m confused by the reaction. Is she supposed to be twerking and cursing while doing her makeup? Some of you are so miserable.
RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021
Eboni and her friend Natalie are beautiful . Why can’t they make a show with elite black women (specifically based in NYC) that doesn’t get...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
But what if as a woman you earn within the 1.5m to 2m range month I honestly can't see how you would live comfortably in Chevron axis with N800k...
Top Bottom