Quantcast

Taylor Swift tops Year-To-Date Billboard 200

Stupor Hero

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,755 2,250 1,270
Alleybux
This a predominantly black website; I don't know why that font thinks anyone cares about Taylor Swift around here, especially in this flop Reputation era.
Troublemaker and provocateur. Passive aggressively antagonizing people here. Whether they admit it or not.

EliBurton

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,197 974 3,196
Alleybux
Troublemaker and provocateur. Passive aggressively antagonizing people here. Whether they admit it or not.

The ONLY ones who are pressed are the haters.:glassescool

Also, are you new to LSA? Taylor Swift threads are all over this place.

Geraldine Blank

RETIRED
Reaction score
Reactions
44,295 2,816 5,587
Alleybux
"That font" Geraldine.. I thought we were cool.
Girl, it's because you're doing too much. This is LSA, know your audience.

And Reputation is a flop compared to Taylor's other albums. It has had no impact and none of the singles have stuck.

I've liked T. Swift in the past (and I was just listening to Fearless again the other day) but the volume and frequency of your posts around here are suspicious because again, this is a predominately black site.

EliBurton

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,197 974 3,196
Alleybux
Girl, it's because you're doing too much. This is LSA, know your audience.

And Reputation is a flop compared to Taylor's other albums. It has had no impact and none of the singles have stuck.

I've liked T. Swift in the past (and I was just listening to Fearless again the other day) but the volume and frequency of your posts around here are suspicious because again, this is a predominately black site.

I still have time understanding why LSA hates Taylor Swift. I know this is a predominantly user website, but what did Taylor Swift ever do to generate such hate? I have not read/heard/see her do things that are racist toward black people, nor she voiced out any approval toward fascist and sexist view points.

Calling 'Reputation' a flop compare to her other albums is wrong. The album so far sold 2M pure in the US in 4 months, which is faster than her debut album and Speak Now. It's certified 3X Platinum after 1 month, which is about the same time '1989' was certified 3X Platinum.

And to say that none of her singles have stuck, she is one of the two female artists in 2017 to have #1 on Hot 100. She is the ONLY artist last year to sell over 100K copies on the same week. All of her singles released last year went #1 on Digital Charts, surpassing Rihanna's record. Her singles are also being used on ABC and ESPN. Her singles might not have as much longevity as her '1989' singles, but they are selling really well. Also, she has not done any traditional promotions thus far.

Geraldine Blank

RETIRED
Reaction score
Reactions
44,295 2,816 5,587
Alleybux
I still have time understanding why LSA hates Taylor Swift. I know this is a predominantly user website, but what did Taylor Swift ever do to generate such hate? I have not read/heard/see her do things that are racist toward black people, nor she voiced out any approval toward fascist and sexist view points.

Calling 'Reputation' a flop compare to her other albums is wrong. The album so far sold 2M pure in the US in 4 months, which is faster than her debut album and Speak Now. It's certified 3X Platinum after 1 month, which is about the same time '1989' was certified 3X Platinum.

And to say that none of her singles have stuck, she is one of the two female artists in 2017 to have #1 on Hot 100. She is the ONLY artist last year to sell over 100K copies on the same week. All of her singles released last year went #1 on Digital Charts, surpassing Rihanna's record. Her singles are also being used on ABC and ESPN. Her singles might not have as much longevity as her '1989' singles, but they are selling really well. Also, she has not done any traditional promotions thus far.

Again, I don't know why you're wasting your energy posting about her on here. Most of us don't care.

EYEdentity

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
105,289 10,795 22,525
Alleybux
Again, I don't know why you're wasting your energy posting about her on here. Most of us don't care.
Question:
If it turned out that this font was a Black stay at home mom, earning a little $$$ on the side, would you care to have her silenced and out of an easy job?

Im not saying that ^this is the case, but I am just wondering if that would change things for you

Sidenote: Post history is available to us, not that it matters much. Im just sayin

EliBurton

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,197 974 3,196
Alleybux
Question:
If it turned out that this font was a Black stay at home mom, earning a little $$$ on the side, would you care to have her silenced and out of an easy job?

Im not saying that ^this is the case, but I am just wondering if that would change things for you

You're on the money ball. I do this to make-ends meet.

Extravagant J

Hufflepuff gang
Reaction score
Reactions
52,093 1,428 503
Alleybux
EliBurton must be Taylor Swift trying to grab a black audience. Just because you put Future on a track doesn’t mean we’ll like you.