Silk lined blazers
Diamond creamed facials
VVS cuff links
6 star pent suites

Pana Hema Taylor
Reactions
1,463 44 28
Alleybux
I hear you be the block,but I'm the life that keeps the streets on,notice you the type that likes to keep 'em on a leash though,I'm known to walk alone but I'm alone for a reason,sending me a drink ain't appeasing,believe me!

Mrs. Gonzalez - Gangsta Wife
Reactions
30,442 827 461
Alleybux
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!

tumblr_may4ipsK4B1rakotoo1_500.gif

tumblr_mn9kdmUBpE1spkvhwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5f9ol3ng71qdlbzbo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m501ipOZWD1rqfqqko1_500.gif

tumblr_matltt11731qkomroo1_500.gif

General Alley

Recent Posts

South Sudanese boy is subjected to Racist Abuse in Viral Video (Egypt)
I honestly just DONT understand why a continent where the majority are black, KEEP letting other races come in and control their countries!? (I.e...
Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora
How are you certain that there is no admixture though? From this thread I’m coming to understand that it’s a very small minority of the Igbo who...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
IKYFL I knewwww this was coming. Lmao she just had zero talent
Brixana (Briana Monique') Discussion
Yuk0 isn’t a saint before anyone drags me, but the girl has hustle in her and the desire to give herself better... the fact that this f&n still...
  • Poll
Was My Professor Being Racist?
Why would it be racist? If your professor wasn't Russian and was Black, would you still think it was race-based? What if the professor was Nigerian?
Jackie Aina Thread
Some BTS stuff. Apparently they were going for a Briggertun ting. How much money y'all think Jackie spending on these ads tho?! And the candles...
I think she’s having a mental episode
my concern is... does she not have at least a friend who is not associated with her career, doesn’t work in beauty that pours into her? Having an...
American Trans right activists on Twitter pushing the narrative of Black women being seen as...
Let's talk about it. I've seen this rhetoric from Trans Twitter and they clearly want to make this narrative a thing. No one else says this or...
Top Bottom