Quantcast

TDE Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Bobbymaze

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 1,617 234
Alleybux
I Have Alot Of Tea On Him. He Has 3 kids. 2 Girls/1 Boy With 3 Baby Mommas. He Not With Any Of Them Baby Mommas. Khrissy Is The 2nd Baby Momma. He Has The Older Daughter And His Son Is The Youngest. He Only Dates Educated Black Women. He Currently Dates Alot Of Woman And Keeps His Roster Full. As He Should. Hes Single. Hes Chill/Sweet/Caring/Quiet/Overprotective. He Doesnt Have A Short Fuse But When He Gets Mad, He Is Crazy. He Is Someone To Have Fun With But Not Someone You Would Want A Relationship With. He Insecure And Prodeful. Thats Why He Stays Single And Talks To Alot Of Women, Plus Hes A Rapper. I Dont Think He Dates Women Around His Age, They Probably Know His bµllsh!t And Younger Girls Are Easier To Manipulate. We Went On A Couple Of Dates But I Had To Cut Him Off Within The First Couple Of Months. Its Red Flags Everywhere. What He Raps About Is True And Real. I Slid In His Dms Telling Him To Take Me Out. You Probably Could Message Him And See If Hell Respond. Press Your Luck.
What was he insecure and manipulative?
how were y’all dates and what were the red flags / reasoning for cutting him off

klove2010

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,455 1,172 333
Alleybux
I Have Alot Of Tea On Him. He Has 3 kids. 2 Girls/1 Boy With 3 Baby Mommas. He Not With Any Of Them Baby Mommas. Khrissy Is The 2nd Baby Momma. He Has The Older Daughter And His Son Is The Youngest. He Only Dates Educated Black Women. He Currently Dates Alot Of Woman And Keeps His Roster Full. As He Should. Hes Single. Hes Chill/Sweet/Caring/Quiet/Overprotective. He Doesnt Have A Short Fuse But When He Gets Mad, He Is Crazy. He Is Someone To Have Fun With But Not Someone You Would Want A Relationship With. He Insecure And Prodeful. Thats Why He Stays Single And Talks To Alot Of Women, Plus Hes A Rapper. I Dont Think He Dates Women Around His Age, They Probably Know His bµllsh!t And Younger Girls Are Easier To Manipulate. We Went On A Couple Of Dates But I Had To Cut Him Off Within The First Couple Of Months. Its Red Flags Everywhere. What He Raps About Is True And Real. I Slid In His Dms Telling Him To Take Me Out. You Probably Could Message Him And See If Hell Respond. Press Your Luck.
Man be careful what you ask for. I been wanting tea on him and look what happens…….
Now with that being said, I normally don’t give an insecure man with 3 different BM my coochie but I’m still trying to fµck when I go on vacation to LA.

What’s the D like sis?

Leanne W

Leanne
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
What was he insecure and manipulative?
how were y’all dates and what were the red flags / reasoning for cutting him off
Date Nights Were Fun. He Took Me Everywhere I Asked Him And Paid For Everything. If He Sees You Getting Attention From Other Men, He Going To Accuse You Of Messing With Them But He Will Talk To Who He Wants. I Was Over Dating Him. Had xes With Him And I Left The Same Night Then Blocked Him. He Is Really A Gaslighter. Thats A Red Flag.

Leanne W

Leanne
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Man be careful what you ask for. I been wanting tea on him and look what happens…….
Now with that being said, I normally don’t give an insecure man with 3 different BM my coochie but I’m still trying to fµck when I go on vacation to LA.

What’s the D like sis?
Get Your Dick And Leave Boo. You Not Missing Anything With Him. I Seen Why The Women He Liked Left Him.

two am

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Reaction score
Reactions
44,534 1,247 516
Alleybux
This thread is quiet, but not surprising since TDE is. I did find this funny:

There are a few Tweets like this. Who the hell is running around pretending to be Q?

Lilrigatoni

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,803 1,476 708
Alleybux
So Q did confirm in one of the songs he previewed last night that his two kids is by the same woman which is Joy’s mom

Last edited:

BlindThreats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,117 86 46
Alleybux
So Q did confirm in one of the songs he previewed last night that his two kids is by same woman which is Joy’s mom
Where can I find the song?

lolz already knew this tho cuz I follow her sis (joy’s mom) and she posted a pic of them at the baby shower.

Bobbymaze

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 1,617 234
Alleybux
He played them on his twitch stream there’ is a clip that of the stream on the internet but I’m I don’t think it’s that song he played 4 last night
Where can I find the song?

lolz already knew this tho cuz I follow her sis (joy’s mom) and she posted a pic of them at the baby shower.

Bobbymaze

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 1,617 234
Alleybux
Jade is so cute tho she’s sometimes in his streams for a few minutes she has dreads just like joy

Ms.Knowitall

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
23 3
Alleybux
So Kendrick is leaving tde I wonder how This will play out for them
Tops karma is finally coming around the start of a fall to an empire. Can’t do things to people behind the scenes and expect nothing to ever happen!!
no music releases, no black hippy album, Dave free and other employees gone. He should have just kept kissing the Taz angel Ashley in the mouth

this what TDE gets straight suckaas all of them

Ms.Knowitall

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
23 3
Alleybux
Tops karma is finally coming around the start of a fall to an empire. Can’t do things to people behind the scenes and expect nothing to ever happen!!
no music releases, no black hippy album, Dave free and other employees gone. He should have just kept kissing the Taz angel Ashley in the mouth

this what TDE gets straight suckaas all of them
Let’s not forget he’s a known abuser and punch stays cheating on his wife both fat asses

Theekalii

Ms.kalii
Reaction score
Reactions
434 9 2
Alleybux
I know I seen him post one of his daughters before she look like 12 or 13 she was so beautiful dark skin like him she looked just like a doll

Leanne W

Leanne
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
i guess i can admit since the person i know hasnt "dated" him since 2020.. he has 3 kids . DR sounds accurate .. ive met him by accident once and he seems chill/private but you get a sense he's always in his head.. i dont think the label forces it i think that might be his personality. I wont talk about her much besides she's black, educated and her personality is quiet as well. He was at the time coparenting apparently but maybe he has since got back with 2nd childs mom assuming by the pic dropped above
?

Last edited:

masikasTopLip

It’s up to you to remember me
Reaction score
Reactions
8,648 407 53
Alleybux
You can tell at this point they are scrambling for new ideas. Dave is gone, Kendrick is gone, and now we wait

PassionD

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
OKAY SHES NOT LYING!! SOOOO I HAVE TEA Too. I WILL SAY HE IS A REALL CHILL DUDE. IM NOT GONE SAY TOO TOO MUCH BUT ONCE HE LIKES YOU HES GONNA fµck WITH U FOREVER. HE A REALL SOLID GUY. OH AND THE xes IS AMAZING SSSSSHHHHH THO

klove2010

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,455 1,172 333
Alleybux
OKAY SHES NOT LYING!! SOOOO I HAVE TEA Too. I WILL SAY HE IS A REALL CHILL DUDE. IM NOT GONE SAY TOO TOO MUCH BUT ONCE HE LIKES YOU HES GONNA fµck WITH U FOREVER. HE A REALL SOLID GUY. OH AND THE xes IS AMAZING SSSSSHHHHH THO
I kinda figured this about him. It’s really all I care about.

beysvocalcords

Gemini’s Groove
Reaction score
Reactions
78,099 2,189 710
Alleybux
Oooh, give us more tea/details. Do you know how long we've waited for Jay Rock tea? You can't be stingy now sis.

PassionD

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Oooh, give us more tea/details. Do you know how long we've waited for Jay Rock tea? You can't be stingy now sis.
Lol got you sis ! So basically I been talking to him for a couple months now. I slid in the Dms ( more than once) and finally he acknowledged me and start flirting back. We had finally met in person it’s been up ever since.

PassionD

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Girl I been wanting to fµck his chocolate talented ass for years. When I go to LA I’m going to attempt to hit him up. He seems
Girl I been wanting to fµck his chocolate talented ass for years. When I go to LA I’m going to attempt to hit him up. He seems easy.
Girl I been wanting to fµck his chocolate talented ass for years. When I go to LA I’m going to attempt to hit him up. He seems easy.
OKUR do it’s yo bday! But don’t fall in love he got other chicks I’m sure of. plus I’m one of them :) but I know what comes with the game

klove2010

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,455 1,172 333
Alleybux
OKUR do it’s yo bday! But don’t fall in love he got other chicks I’m sure of. plus I’m one of them :) but I know what comes with the game
1634218974305.gif

buymealexuss

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
14 3
Alleybux
I have been messing wit him since earlier this year I just spent time wit him before he moved out his place recently,, I found out he has a gf and he been lying abt it

klove2010

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,455 1,172 333
Alleybux
I have been messing wit him since earlier this year I just spent time wit him before he moved out his place recently,, I found out he has a gf and he been lying abt it
Sis it’s already been spilled on here that he’s for the streets.

buymealexuss

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
14 3
Alleybux
Wow can you go in detail or no ?
It was a girl tagged on a bday post on Instgram
I looked up her profile n she talks abt him alot on twitter
I asked him abt it bt all he says is tht he single