te@Ia (boobs wider than the red sea) dunn (+eva) part VII; new year, same rent a boyfriends

Reactions
Alleybux
You look so ugly when you cry...
Reactions
89,125 3,444 1,363
Alleybux
23E78855-4743-4F03-A312-16CA7FC1D25B.jpeg
1D341BDA-8BC3-44B7-946F-140808F6DE33.jpeg

Last edited:
The Light
Reactions
4,656 223 98
Alleybux
I don't know......everything about Eva is just so annoying to me
Giving "woe is meeee", well like an attention whore would.
Also the irony of saying she's positive person, if she was she wouldn't have said all of that, she would have said "I'm glad I'm still alive and can walk, I'm grateful I can pay for the surgery I need" (reagrding the car accident and needing surgery ). That's what I imagine a positive person would say

Reactions
3,997 19 15
Alleybux
even while talking about her personality she has to insert how she's not-like-other-girls. it's gotta be exhausting to constantly seek male validation.

Lol right?

Her dedication to attention seeking is insane.

She is way worse than teala imo.

Young women usually grow out of that. She is pushing 30, and the desperation for male attention intensifies. Sad!

Reactions
13,653 192 2
Alleybux
They’re calling Eva out on tik tok because she wore one of those sexualized versions of traditional Asian clothing. She probably thought she was too ethnically ambiguous to be called out :( .She deleted all three videos though.

The last vid the girl was referring to

And people are also calling her out in the comment because she called Japan an aesthetic.

do no harm but take no crap
Reactions
36,558 229 81
Alleybux
They’re calling Eva out on tik tok because she wore one of those sexualized versions of traditional Asian clothing. She probably thought she was too ethnically ambiguous to be called out :( .She deleted all three videos though.

And people are also calling her out in the comment because she called Japan an aesthetic.

Ugh FINALLY!! GETERASSSSSSSSS

Reactions
1,019 34 2
Alleybux

eva is so ugly to me. you can’t be ugly and problematic dumb-ass.

Reactions
3,048 51 13
Alleybux

the iq of a rabbid racoon.

my lorddddddd, she described eva down to a t!

ada.jpg

To the MOOOOOON
Reactions
11,641 105 4
Alleybux

Her dumbass cannot even pretend to be a weeabo correctly :laugh2

Reactions
4,099 27 5
Alleybux

Her doing this after the shit after what happened in ATL is so disgusting. Her head stays up in her ass, like to be so vapid and self centered at her age is so sad

It is what it is..
Reactions
3,804 60 2
Alleybux
She need to stop wearing these types of pants/shorts. It looks like a very uncomfortable wedgie.
20210415_161625.jpg

She will never let that man go. Lol he is her Kang.
20210415_161657.jpg

I would've been blocked her crazy oversized head squared ass. That'll probably throw her off the deep end tho. Lol

Reactions
36,558 229 81
Alleybux
She need to stop wearing these types of pants/shorts. It looks like a very uncomfortable wedgie.
View attachment 2476718

View attachment 2476719
I would've been blocked her crazy oversized head squared ass. That'll probably throw her off the deep end tho. Lol
You know that tiktok sound "do you ever wonder what is going on inside of their head?"
You could make a whole account with just videos using that sound, and videos and screenshots of Teala's content. For people who've been following her, nearly everything she does ranges from cringe to "oh God my eyes make it stop!" It's actually kind of impressive.

Reactions
13,653 192 2
Alleybux
View attachment 2476718

View attachment 2476719
Oh gosh. If you go on his IG, Teala is camped out in all his comments. But he actually might be one of the successful ex’s if he got to work with THE David LaChapelle.

Reactions
1,019 34 2
Alleybux
y’all remember when teala had her coochie just exposed and out on tiktok and she just left the video up forever? that shit was peak teala cringe for me.

Reactions
15,339 1,122 980
Alleybux
Time Out
Reactions
25,579 524 193
Alleybux

Tell this little Asian girl to tell her family to respect black people and black culture and keep their businesses out of our neighborhoods!

I stan myself
Reactions
21,214 252 40
Alleybux

I was nodding until she came to the whole ‘you can’t tell others to respect your culture, without respecting other people’s culture’ line. This would work if Eva was sincere, but Eva only started acknowledging her black side last year and still associates with racist ass people. I don’t think she respects black culture herself and would rather use it as a quirk to other herself, rather than it being a whole ass reality for her and her fully black mother. Her advocacy for black lives ends online.

Reactions
36,558 229 81
Alleybux
I was nodding until she came to the whole ‘you can’t tell others to respect your culture, without respecting other people’s culture’ line. This would work if Eva was sincere, but Eva only started acknowledging her black side last year and still associates with racist ass people. I don’t think she respects black culture herself and would rather use it as a quirk to other herself, rather than it being a whole ass reality for her and her fully black mother. Her advocacy for black lives ends online.
You're right, but she was also right for saying it anyway. Whether Eva is sincere or not when it comes to embracing her black identity, she got hella activity from it, had hundreds of people, including us, supporting her and praising her. Since she demanded that consideration she is also responsible for being respectful to those who demand consideration for their own racial identities.

Time Out
Reactions
25,579 524 193
Alleybux
View attachment 2476718

View attachment 2476719
She loves those blonde hair blue eyed self absorbed Chads. She showed one her tatas in this video here.
Yes he has a generic white name...it's "Bret"

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

CDC: One quarter of young adults contemplated suicide during pandemic
This may sound awful, but sometimes I really feel like that age group is too sensitive. More than likely, they already had mental health issues...
Chief Keef Baby Mama Says Lil Durk Made Her Ab*rt His Child
She really put Noah Beck in here? That little TikTok boy? Nahhh, this cap. Yeah I feel like she is lying. If she's forreal then she's disgusting...
Games that scare the **** out of you?
Silent Hill games Alien Isolation Puppet Combo Games like Babysitter Bloodbath, Nun Massacre Amnesia (this game is so annoying cuz you have no...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Also, if you don’t want to give bank info to multiple platforms, you could pull fiat into Coinbase, purchase ETH or BTC etc, and then transfer...
The 2020 NFL Season: Official Discussion Thread
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/official-tee-higgins-thread.3464956/
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
And already there are awful things posted under his comment, calling them names, hoping she cheats on him, saying it’s good WB dropped him. People...
New push to fine hospitals for billing rape victims for forensic exams
I couldn’t believe I was billed for a rape kit they didn’t even do. Never paid that shit. I wish I could sue
Strongmommy Chrissy
The biggest takeaway for me is that Ming actually walked from room to room in her house, Chrissy was trying to just films rooms downstairs so no...
2020-2021 NBA Season: Official Discussion Thread
West West West They really tried to throw dirt on him when he was playing with a torn quad smh. Congrats to MY GOAT PG!! The only good thing to...
Top Bottom