te@Ia (boobs wider than the red sea) dunn (+eva) part VII; new year, same rent a boyfriends

It is what it is..
Reactions
3,804 60 2
Alleybux
I know her head big. Literally an XL...maybe it's the angles lol because it looks like it grew into a 3XL to me.

20210507_231634.jpg 20210507_231619.jpg

Also, I'm not falling for the filters lol I know what she looks like. Never forget!
20210508_182317.jpg

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Today's My Birthday!
From one Taurean to another Happy Belated Birthday and Happy Mother's Day. May God bless you with many more to come
Pfizer vs. Moderna Vaccines
I got my second Pfizer shot yesterday and outside of my sore arm, I've had no issues.
Da Baby
Nova party started like two hours before so I guess everyone went to Serenity party when it started halfway through Novas. I low-key believe it...
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
I wonder why y'all always spout this silly talking point of the Republicans? Yet, you never ask why the Republicans purposely keep white people...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
So Chopper and Godless have fallen out. Rico is a know liar. 1. In this response video he lied and said he only drinks beers. We have seen him...
This is why Black Men want wives...
Right. Look at Besos and Gates wife. Putting up with all their bs was probably worth it. Taking out a 20k life insurance on Raymond Brown ain't...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
Regarding any other band members who may have seemed agitated that night: well, no shit. Rumors are that CC and V were fighting vociferously on...
Are black men predisposed to self hate? Cause i don't understand
I'm sorry there are issues that need to be addressed that are specific to black women and I don't need black men fighting those fights. Racial and...
Top Bottom