Quantcast

Tea on arab men?

SantanaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,476 467 195
Alleybux
I haven’t seen a thread on them on here so what was/is your experience with them? Tea or thoughts about arab men? They’re my type tbh I’ve had flings with some

TheWindyStorm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,288 3,522 1,667
Alleybux
There are a bunch of threads on Arab men here. In general, they are controlling mama's boys who are racist and colorist af. If their mother doesn't like you, the relationship is not lasting. Also, sexist af. Strict with gender roles, so avoid if that's not your thing. Women are often subservient.

femme.fatale

mais qui t’a dit ça?
Reaction score
Reactions
42,825 1,489 145
Alleybux
Abusive racist and sexist manchildren, at least the ones that I've been unfortunate enough to know. A few were decent but they were clearly raised differently or unlearned the abusive racist sexist sh!t that seems common to men of their culture.

NaloB

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,987 58 26
Alleybux
Sure. Go for it !

I'm waiting for your thread on Jane Doe alley.

giphy.gif

Jasmine Bay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,236 11,943 4,445
Alleybux
A lot of Arab Middle Eastern youth LOVES black culture, the women aged 18-25 love black men, but HATE black women. The girls will have token black friends but that's as closest they'll ever get to them.

A lot of em seem very family oriented (I find this very attractive in a man) although I'm always skeptical with their men PERIODT.

ohlongjohnson

Goro Majima's Sidepiece
Reaction score
Reactions
24,592 582 203
Alleybux
positive
- they're direct and will tell you what they want when they want
-they know where good food is

negatives:
- you can't be "just friends" with them, granted its the culture but unless they're really westernized/raised here/really open-minded they're either talking to you, or you're completely out of their circle.

Naturalista

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,213 1,948 1,833
Alleybux
Depends on how westernized they are.
Some are cool and others are batshit.

They all tend to have strong family bonds though.

Obvwinner

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,285 141 55
Alleybux
I've dated two Arab men. One was Jordanian the other Iraqi and both were insane. Im jus sayin!

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,970 14,292 10,398
Alleybux
sounds like a complete mess and nightmare from everyone responses

OP let it go. Arab men aren't the go to at all.
My dad works in a place that has high traffic of Arabs and always tell me that the Arab men treat their women like dogs and are very disrespectful. Now...I assumed and will still assume my dad is just hating on Arab men because he is a man and thats what men do (and due his own obsession,simpin, saving n caping for non-black women). But maybe he is slightly correct. IDK

But @ashbee speaks about his time throughout Middle East and says the same thing about Arab Men.

Last edited:

liyahsluv23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,893 2,116 1,477
Alleybux
My dad works in a place that has high traffic of Arabs and always tell me that the Arab men treat their women like dogs and are very disrespectful. Now...I assumed and will still assume my dad is just hating on Arab men because he is a man and thats what men do (and due his own obsession,simpin, saving n caping for non-black women). But maybe he is slightly correct. IDK

But @ashbee speaks about his time throughout Middle East and says the same thing about Arab Men.

your dad might have some bitchassedness but he ain't lying about those men treatment of anything other than their dicks, and some don't even care about that.

Last edited:

91628711209s

i'll take a #2 with extra cheese
Reaction score
Reactions
32,863 735 715
Alleybux
most have a SMall penis, bad hygiene, hate women, and are women beaters.

Ive only been with one guy from Lebanon and he was very nice at first - his penis was v big but he had terrible hygiene. After a few months his demeanor changed and he started to scare me so I cut off communication

Last edited:

vertigo

coldblooded
Reaction score
Reactions
66,339 1,795 1,670
Alleybux
I haven’t seen a thread on them on here so what was/is your experience with them? Tea or thoughts about arab men? They’re my type tbh I’ve had flings with some

you haven't seen a thread on them on here - you mean in the last few days? there's at least one a week.

SantanaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,476 467 195
Alleybux
you haven't seen a thread on them on here - you mean in the last few days? there's at least one a week.
Nope I scrolled two pages on the interracial forum and didn’t see. I don’t spend time on this forum either just wanted to ask what people thought..

YouNameIt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,406 1,617 683
Alleybux
Spoiled. Entitled. Arrogant. Misogynistic (and proud of it) Racist/Colorist

If it’s black Arabs you’re after then there are lots of them in Saudi and Oman, but lots of them have a complex about their race. Moreso Saudis than Omanis.

MrsDeSoto

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
930 37 3
Alleybux
I've dated many, married 1, been engaged to another, all ended horribly.
The way they treat women is horrible and if you are not Arab it's even worse. It's rare to none that you will find one that is good. They think and act as if women are put on earth to only please them and serve them.

MrsDeSoto

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
930 37 3
Alleybux
I ended up finally learning my lesson and stopped dealing with them completely. Now I'm with a Spanish man who looks White and he treats me amazing.

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux

They only marry Arab women.
They sometimes marry white women.
They never marry black women.

For the non religious ones:
They only date white women & then marry an Arab woman.

The religious ones don’t date.

These are generalizations but from my observations, it’s mostly true.

If you are darker than a paper bag, it’s not wise to get involved with them. They are very anti black.

BLKJENNYSWAN

*Making classics through iphone beats*
Reaction score
Reactions
161,698 5,163 2,353
Alleybux
I don't know why so many on here seem to want one so bad because that's what it seems like with the many threads asking for "tea" on them.

They literally are horrible men and do not like black women. Hassan is not a common man and we ain't Rihanna. They have little dicks, stink and are misogynistic. I don't see the fascination...

alwaysmilling

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,882 225 209
Alleybux
Most important question: is he muslim? If he is and you are not, do not even bother. Everyone with any dating experience, knows this. Why? Muslim men, marry muslim women. Don't follow what the celebrities and uber rich muslims do, they are all in a world of their own... Different rules apply. But even then, they usually marry their own.

Now, do arab/muslim men find black women attractive? Attractive, is attractive, is attractive. Irrespect of your skin colour/tone, like any man, if they find you attractive they will take you out on dates, they will sleep with you. If they like you, they might even introduce you to their friends, and enter a committed relationship with you-- until it's time to get married. At that point, they will drop you and marry a fellow muslim girl (irrespect of their religious leanings. It doesn't matter if they are religious or not, marriage is for fellow arabs. If they're christian arab (more likely), or supppper progressive jewish/muslim arabs, then they might marry white women.

And guess what? It's better off that way! The last thing you want is have to deal with a mother in law who hates you. She will nag her son until the day he leaves you. They do that sh!t to their own people too. The mother must approve, or she will pout for the rest of your lives.

Arabs, Indians, Pakis, other ethnicities who are muslim. Don't date them it's a waste of time- they will not marry you. Even if you are open to convert (or like they say, revert, because they believe we are all born muslim), it's not worth it. Their mother already hates you.

Unless you're muslim yourself. But even then, if you're not the right kind of muslim or the right kind of ethnicity, save yourself the trouble.

And yes, even the north africans (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia). Don't bother.

Last edited:

Mahina Rose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,228 1,317 34
Alleybux
It depends. There's good and bad ones. You just have to really pay attention to their words and actions to see which one you're dealing with.

I was dealing with one who was Moroccan and Oman. Very cute, smelled amazing, but he was a misogynistic jerk. I stopped talking to him after the third date.

I dealt with another one who was Lebanese. He was born and raised here in the states, but his family was from abroad. He was cute and sweet. We dated for a few months with no issues. We mutually broke up, but are still good friends today.

It just really depends.

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux
I don't know why so many on here seem to want one so bad because that's what it seems like with the many threads asking for "tea" on them.

They literally are horrible men and do not like black women. Hassan is not a common man and we ain't Rihanna. They have little dicks, stink and are misogynistic. I don't see the fascination...

Exactly. Rihanna’s light skin & celebrity status is the reason why Hassan doesn’t mind being with her. It would surprise me if he ends up marrying her.

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux
Most important question: is he muslim? If he is and you are not, do not even bother. Everyone with any dating experience, knows this. Why? Muslim men, marry muslim women. Don't follow what the celebrities and uber rich muslims do, they are all in a world of their own... Different rules apply. But even then, they usually marry their own.

Now, do arab/muslim men find black women attractive? Attractive, is attractive, is attractive. Irrespect of your skin colour/tone, like any man, if they find you attractive they will take you out on dates, they will sleep with you. If they like you, they might even introduce you to their friends, and enter a committed relationship with you-- until it's time to get married. At that point, they will drop you and marry a fellow muslim girl (irrespect of their religious leanings. It doesn't matter if they are religious or not, marriage is for fellow arabs. If they're christian arab (more likely), or supppper progressive jewish/muslim arabs, then they might marry white women.

And guess what? It's better off that way! The last thing you want is have to deal with a mother in law who hates you. She will nag her son until the day he leaves you. They do that sh!t to their own people too. The mother must approve, or she will pout for the rest of your lives.

Arabs, Indians, Pakis, other ethnicities who are muslim. Don't date them it's a waste of time- they will not marry you. Even if you are open to convert (or like they say, revert, because they believe we are all born muslim), it's not worth it. Their mother already hates you.

Unless you're muslim yourself. But even then, if you're not the right kind of muslim or the right kind of ethnicity, save yourself the trouble.

And yes, even the north africans (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia). Don't bother.

Thank you. You have to be Muslim AND Arab with fair skin. I’m a black african Muslim & they don’t consider us for marriage. I’ve seen black Muslim men marry Arab women, but not the other way around.

SantanaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,476 467 195
Alleybux
Update: this was the time I was into a Palestinian boy and was talking to me. He wasn’t sh!t. Thank y’all for the tea, this was one demographic I didn’t know about, won’t mess with them in the future whew.

PoshKateMoss

Tyla is my kullid Queen ✨MixedGirlMagic✨
Reaction score
Reactions
3,720 766 1,760
Alleybux
They only marry Arab women.
They sometimes marry white women.
They never marry black women.

For the non religious ones:
They only date white women & then marry an Arab woman.

The religious ones don’t date.

These are generalizations but from my observations, it’s mostly true.

If you are darker than a paper bag, it’s not wise to get involved with them. They are very anti black.

Lol half true. They may not marry black women but some marry African women as well along with Arab and white. That’s pretty much me African and Arab.

PoshKateMoss

Reaction score
Reactions
3,720 766 1,760
Alleybux
Thank you. You have to be Muslim AND Arab with fair skin. I’m a black african Muslim & they don’t consider us for marriage. I’ve seen black Muslim men marry Arab women, but not the other way around.

It does happen quite a lot what the hell stop spreading false information. Are you trying to marry a Arab man or something? Maybe they’re just not into you personally.

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux
It does happen quite a lot what the hell stop spreading false information. Are you trying to marry a Arab man or something? Maybe they’re just not into you personally.

lol..I think you need to stop spreading false info. Even the Arabs in Africa rarely marry black women. It does not happen a lot.

PoshKateMoss

Reaction score
Reactions
3,720 766 1,760
Alleybux
lol..I think you need to stop spreading false info. Even the Arabs in Africa rarely marry black women. It does not happen a lot.

Why would I spread false info when that’s my mix? And I know plenty people like me.. did we come from aliens? You said it didn’t happen at all and it’s not true. You’re upset you’re not pretty enough. That’s all.

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux
Why would I spread false info when that’s my mix? And I know plenty people like me.. did we come from aliens? You said it didn’t happen at all and it’s not true. You’re upset you’re not pretty enough. That’s all.

Rarely doesn’t not mean it doesn’t happen. Do you understand English? Rarely does not equal never. Just means it’s not common. Stop twisting my words.

I don’t know why you think Arab men are something special.