Quantcast

Tea on Bryan Singer and Leonardo Dicaprio

Candacemiami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
127,963 10,144 6,567
Alleybux
Theres someone spilling some tea on Bryan Singer on another message board but I cant find the original source (I found it on ONTD)

Andy
Ask Gary about Broadway 4D. Ask Gary what he did to Nick after he used him to molest children.

Andy
It is not my job to go to FBI. I don't care if this is TMZ. I don't care if anyone believes me or not. This is how I'm choosing to anonymously give information. That path leads to the truth for those wanting to follow it. That's someone else's job.
Bryan Singer gave Brad Renfro his first hit of drugs on the set of Apt Pupil. Brad was pressured into a lot of things during his time on and off the set. The writer Brandon and their friend Christopher McQuarrie would also have underage guys at parties as well. My boyfriend went to USC with Bryan and he invited us out a lot between 1997-2000. There were so many parties with underage guys I'm not surprised more are not coming forward, Though, Michael Egan is an ******* and used many, many drugs, I never saw anyone force him to do anything. I did see Dan Jinks use his best picture oscar for American Beauty to penetrate a 17 year old. He brought it out to the hot tub where my friends and I were at during one of these parties. He tells us who wants it? and this drugged 17 year blonde guy was the unlucky winner. I'm pretty sure if you ask around, you'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes, from Kevin Spacey and his husband of over a decade, to the David Geffen parties.. who is the richest gay man on earth and has done unspeakable things to so many people, xesually and financially and gotten away with it. Leo DeCaprio was an insane human being during that time. He was running around in his underwear at most of these parties high as a kite. I cannot believe he is respected by anyone in the industry. Bryan has his issues however I never saw him do anything to pressure anyone, but I did see him give Brad Renfro drugs for the first time. Brad was a really great guy, who was forced to have xes from the velvet mafia to get roles and keep up his drug habit they got him addicted to in the first place. He was one of my best friends and was actually straight. That's what happens all the time here, they place their wealth and power to pressure so many into drugs and xes for rewards.. Sometimes there is no reward, they just want to extort and basically rape underaged teens. look into more...
and what I can recall from that time, there were casting agents who knew about this. Also, Jonathan Brandis and Corey Haim are directly linked to this group of men.
I know someone else who has huge secrets on all of them - McCauley Culkin. and his father.

Read more at ONTD: Inside Bryan Singer’s Wild ("wild"? try sad, buzzfeed) Hollywood World

Candacemiami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
127,963 10,144 6,567
Alleybux
Brad Refro was an actor who had worked with spacey (as a child actor) who died from a heroin overdose

Death spiral: Brad Renfro's brief, troubled life

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Dan Jinks is a hollywood producer who's still working

MV5BMTUyNzgzMjg4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg0ODkyMg@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Sayat

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
47,270 884 507
Alleybux
Velvet Mafia strikes again. There used to be rumors around LA back in the day that Kiyanu was David GePhens main toy but I never believed it, maybe cus I didn't want to.

But GePhens parties were notorious back in the day and the scary control of the Velvet Mafia made a lot of people in Lala shake in their boots. And this was in the 90's in the height of AIDS. He was funding huge HIV/AIDS projects in Lala all the while having insane orgies with industry boys in his homes. My friend who ran the GePhen HIV/AIDS Service Center in Hollywood witnessed a lot of madness and quit eventually cus it scared him. Bryan Sin6er has nothing on GePhen.

Stormy_Weather

“You Bit**es Ain’t Humble Enough”
Reaction score
Reactions
478,294 8,521 2,296
Alleybux
I had the biggest crush on Brad Renfro back in the day smh. Knowing what we know about Singer, and how strung out Brad got, I definitely can believe that Singer plied him with drugs

Bubba Bexley

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
342,467 19,422 1,283
Alleybux
Velvet Mafia strikes again. There used to be rumors around LA back in the day that Kiyanu was David GePhens main toy but I never believed it, maybe cus I didn't want to.

But GePhens parties were notorious back in the day and the scary control of the Velvet Mafia made a lot of people in Lala shake in their boots. And this was in the 90's in the height of AIDS. He was funding huge HIV/AIDS projects in Lala all the while having insane orgies with industry boys in his homes. My friend who ran the GePhen HIV/AIDS Service Center in Hollywood witnessed a lot of madness and quit eventually cus it scared him. Bryan Sin6er has nothing on GePhen.

Omg.. not “kiyanu” Reeves. I’ve always loved him. He has the rep of a really nice, stand up guy. Smh

Was he with GePhen as a teen or later?

bellabrimstone

black intellect supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
22,916 723 208
Alleybux
sodom and gomorrah.

geffphen needs to be outed, along with speelberg if he is guilty too.

all these young hollywood stars dying of overdoses, because the velvet mob did horrific acts to them and got them strung out

Sayat

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
47,270 884 507
Alleybux
Omg.. not “kiyanu” Reeves. I’ve always loved him. He has the rep of a really nice, stand up guy. Smh

Was he with GePhen as a teen or later?

No his rep is legit. He is a great guy. I've never heard one bad thing about him in all these years except for those rumors back in the day but there have been rumors about everyone. Who knows. But Kiyanu is all that he seems from what I've heard and witnessed.

bxxcd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,825 979 136
Alleybux
If you watch some of Brad Renfro's films post Apt Pupil -- Bully and perhaps even Ghost World, you can see even through his acting that he's battling something. Especially with Bully; I got a really sad feeling from seeing him in that, like he was channeling whatever was going through in his life into the character.

Candacemiami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
127,963 10,144 6,567
Alleybux
I don't think Leo being high in his underwear should be grouped amongst this.

Sounds like he was a participant at these parties and may have gotten taken advantage of by the same people. The parties he was at were the drug filled under age orgies

No his rep is legit. He is a great guy. I've never heard one bad thing about him in all these years except for those rumors back in the day but there have been rumors about everyone. Who knows. But Kiyanu is all that he seems from what I've heard and witnessed.

did you ever hear anything about river phoenix? I feel like he was taken advantage of as well

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,324 4,738 1,693
Alleybux
I was just thinking about Jonathan Brandis and if his suicide had anything to do with these industry pedos.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,093 48 9
Alleybux
If you watch some of Brad Renfro's films post Apt Pupil -- Bully and perhaps even Ghost World, you can see even through his acting that he's battling something. Especially with Bully; I got a really sad feeling from seeing him in that, like he was channeling whatever was going through in his life into the character.

I agree. His character in Bully was tragic. So sad that he died.

ube1kenobi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,790 628 85
Alleybux

i can confirm this. my nephew worked directly with him in the first john wick movie and (forgot the other one...but it starts with "man of.."). very humble and grateful to everyone and anyone that works with him.. gave gifts to all who work hard

sarahclarry

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,207 271 734
Alleybux
all rich jewish gay men run hollywood. turn all these boys out, i think thats the thrill for them making a straight man engage in these acts. They probably feel like they can have anyone if money and fame are involved

sarahclarry

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,207 271 734
Alleybux
Keanu on David Geffen
"For a while people were saying that David Geffen and I had gotten married. That just blew me away. Not because they thought I was gay, but that they thought I could land a guy that hot."

bxxcd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,825 979 136
Alleybux
I agree. His character in Bully was tragic. So sad that he died.

I was just thinking about Jonathan Brandis and if his suicide had anything to do with these industry pedos.

Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if Jonathan or Brad's costar in Bully, Nick Stahl, may have been victimized. Nick has struggled with drug addiction as well and sort of fell off the Hollywood radar. Oh and Ed Furlong too...

ShaniaF

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,693 1,247 49
Alleybux
Based on everything I've read, I think that Bryan Singer and Ian McKellen raped Brad Renfro on the set of Apt Pupil. Brad always played characters that seemed to mimic what he was going through behind the scenes. It makes me so upset.

Leonardo Dicaprio and Christopher Pettiet's manager, Bob Villard, is a convicted pedophile. Bob Villard put out a statement after Christopher's death stating that he tried to "help him." Yeah, right... Hollywood's predators need to be exposed.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,499 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
Brad Refro was an actor who had worked with spacey (as a child actor) who died from a heroin overdose

Death spiral: Brad Renfro's brief, troubled life

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg
I either didn't know he was deceased or I forgot! wow!
Can you elaborate on this? Who is this Velvet Mafia?
I've heard this term used in professional circles as well...its a polite way of saying "gay mafia"...gay men can be some of the most vile creatures on the face of the earth at work.
Some call them the pink mafia as well. But they are a clique of powerful White gay men who run Hollyweird
Thanks.
Based on everything I've read, I think that Bryan Singer and Ian McKellen raped Brad Renfro on the set of Apt Pupil.
Christopher Pettiet's manager, Bob Villard

Wait...Sir Ian was ghey?
Who the hell is Chris Pettiet?

ShaniaF

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,693 1,247 49
Alleybux
Wait...Sir Ian was ghey?
Who the hell is Chris Pettiet?

Chris Pettiet was a child actor. His most known role was in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead. He was also in episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Doogie Howser, seaQuest DSV, Chicago Hope, etc. He died at the age of 24 of a drug overdose. Considering he was a child actor who struggled with drug addiction, along with the fact that his manager is a convicted pedophile, makes me think he was a victim of xesual abuse.

Last edited:

AliceLooking

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,006 122 17
Alleybux
About 10 years ago or more now, (around the time when I first really learned about his parties), I remember a gossip story about Singer supposedly asking McKellen if Elijah Wood was gay, and McKellen telling him no.

Maybe it was just an innocent question, but I remembered that story when Wood mentioned the pedo problem Hollywood has a few years ago, and again now while reading this thread. Elijah was just barely 18 when LOTR started filming in 1999, which he worked with McKellen on. (Want to make it clear I'm not saying McKellen tried anything or something. I just find it interesting that Singer maybe asked about Wood, given his everybody-knows-about-them parties).

GalaxyQueens

"Woman is an Adult Human Female!" Cheverly's Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
24,792 236 33
Alleybux
Ugh, reading this is making me so sad and angry. I loved Jonathan Brandis and Brad Renfro and the Coreys so much growing up. It awful to think that all these actors and actresses in films I love/d probably went through such terrible ordeals making them because of these sick men. Now almost all of them are dead and these predators are still breathing. Just fµcked up.

BLURRED NIPS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,138 1,174 666
Alleybux
So I guess Leonardo was an attendee at some of these all male parties - This person saying that they can't believe he's respected by anyone suggests they've seen Leo up to no good :disdain

Not completely shocked tho, Leo was pictured on vacation on David Geffen's yacht couple summers ago - They've been friends for years

Last edited:

EwYouMusty

Double-Dicking Caroline
Reaction score
Reactions
74,996 1,371 353
Alleybux
I heard from two different sources that Devid Gephen and Tum Crews were a couple for a long time. This was 10+ years ago when I heard this but I always thought it was interesting.

Speaking of Gephen, he's pretty much untouchable here in L.A. Not only does he have his own museum, but he constantly donates millions upon millions of his own money every year to various causes. I think he just made a very big donation to USC or UCLA. Even if more people do know about his nasty behavior, they won't say anything because his money is very long.

Orion Pax

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,471 1,683 619
Alleybux
That's what makes these stories that much more deplorable. The fact that these pedophiles are hurting children, throwing parties, exposing them to drugs, passing these children/teenagers around and people know of it but won't say anything due to the fact that these types throw their money around it's like 'Hush money'.

Reaction score
Reactions
439 13 5
Alleybux
Yes, and these guys are the dangerous one's. Most of the child actors of late 80's on have been exposed to pedophile's. Villiard?, spelling ? Represented most of them at one time, or Martin Weiss. Villiard had DiCaprio, and other big name children who turned into big adult stars living with him. Villiard was involved with a child pδrn Ring during 1980's. Pictures I think. He paid money, settled out of court and went back to work. At one Time he was president of child actors guild. Fox in henhouse. I wish director Amy Bergs movie could have run the way she wanted!!. This would've blown up then.

killafish

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,491 5,068 2,253
Alleybux
Yes, and these guys are the dangerous one's. Most of the child actors of late 80's on have been exposed to pedophile's. Villiard?, spelling ? Represented most of them at one time, or Martin Weiss. Villiard had DiCaprio, and other big name children who turned into big adult stars living with him. Villiard was involved with a child pδrn Ring during 1980's. Pictures I think. He paid money, settled out of court and went back to work. At one Time he was president of child actors guild. Fox in henhouse. I wish director Amy Bergs movie could have run the way she wanted!!. This would've blown up then.

I feel like there is potential for Bob Villard to be way worse than Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein. There is a Jimmy Saville potential level amount of victims potential with him.

Reaction score
Reactions
439 13 5
Alleybux

Ben Savage was at parties at DEN. There is film footage of Marc Collins Rector greeting him, calling him sweetie letting him know Michael Huffington was already there. Ben's name disappeared pretty quickly off of sites a couple years ago.

Reaction score
Reactions
439 13 5
Alleybux
So was Seann William Scott, he was in "Chad's World". And allegedly was used to lure young men to DEN.