Quantcast

Ted Casablanca probably fired by Eonline: possibly for mistakenly outing a celebrity

sukienow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,809 32 17
Alleybux
Ted C of Eonline is famous for his hollywood gossip and blind items

Ted Casablanca

So, earlier this week, Ted Casablanca signed off from E! after 20 years there. That is a really long time to be writing a gossip column. Many of you have asked if I know anything. I will get to that in a minute. I think Ted deserves a lot of credit for the blind item. He made it popular. He made every column his own with that crazy language of his that only a Variety subscriber can truly appreciate. Over the past three weeks he has not really been there and after that long away, the move was not unexpected. Is he sick? Getting a new job? Fired for doing something wrong? Maybe he bad mouthed a Kardashian instead of kissing their rings. The rumor is that Ted was suspended while the bosses decided what to do. It didn't turn out well, and I don't think ted did anything on purpose. He could have caused a lot of damage to a lot of people. I think the bosses at E! should remember that and have given him a second chance. I think they chose what he did as an excuse to get rid of him and his salary and find someone they like more.

Posted by ent lawyer at 9:45 AM

Crazy Days and Nights: Ted Casablanca

comments accompanying the post in relation to the bad thing ted might have done

The "Renner blind" was a random blind about some gay guy, but in the middle he used the name Jeremy instead of the nickname he used. Everybody assumed it was Jeremy Renner. It's on here somewhere

he mistakenly typed Jeremy's first name in the midst of a Blind Item post. It was quickly changed when he became aware of it, but by then it was the talk of the site

yeah but to have it posted like that was a terrible mistake on the part of Ted and his editors

Lucille Bluth

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,651 4 3
Alleybux
Damn Ted. I lived for his B.Is, As a sign off, he shouldn't bother with anonymous riddles and just air out H.Wood's dirty laundry.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,337 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Good! I can't stand him.. Instead of outing and bashing folks, he should talk about who he is screwing.. Didn't he have some kind of illness?

Emperatriz

Extra Spicey
Reaction score
Reactions
9,600 122 32
Alleybux
I remember that blind item. It was then edited out. Even though some of the Ted's blind vices were confusing. I enjoyed them. I still want to know who Adored Ava is.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,271 494,931 222,843
Alleybux
Whatever everyone knows Jeremy renner is gay, if the public was smart they'd figured it out when he was in Asia this year and got into a very violent bar fight with the pimp of an Asian ladyboy...oh and Renner has also been linked to Tommy Boy, if E is smar they'd keep Ted on, he has enough dirt to bury a lot of folks in tinstle town.

zapatos

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
152,712 4,911 87
Alleybux
waits for him to write a book :waiting:

Fappable

Young, Black, & Eccentric
Reaction score
Reactions
86,631 12,683 10,997
Alleybux
Ted Casablanca is what got me started out on Blind Items. I learned so much celebrity gossip though him. I admit I haven't read him in a looonnnnggggg time though. I stopped when all the Twilight stans took over his column in the comment section.

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
Now that his career is over he can write a tell all book or write a Hollywood "fictional" series of books if he does not want to go all out.

gwopijon

Zirconia (Nina) and Polly Esther (BrieBrie)
Reaction score
Reactions
183,332 6,267 1,981
Alleybux
yikes I would not cross Casablanca.He might retaliate big time and like I said about Stevie Wonder figuring out that Anderson Cooper,the same can be said about Jeremy Renner :disdain:

Preecoshus

Gettin' It In.com
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
26,731 10 10
Alleybux
Trust, if he's going away this quietly, a deal was made to shut him up right quick. He'll pop up again somewhere else and soon. He knows too much about too many...

Jerrica Benton

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,162 2
Alleybux
Ted Casablanca was the one who introduced me to Blind Items. Checking out "The Awful Truth" was as routine as checking my e-mail. It'll be interesting to see what he does next.

NewUserName

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,656 822 128
Alleybux
I wouldn't cross him. I'm assuming he will be on E!'s payroll for a loooooonnnnggggg time, even if he never writes another blind item in his life.

NoirPrincess

Ray Reddington's Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
53,201 850 887
Alleybux
I would not be surprised if he became the next Jackie Collins, writing thinly veiled fiction.

His blinds got confusing as hell and is there really a Toothy Tile?

Kunt Brigade

Problematic Bruja
Reaction score
Reactions
96,793 799 510
Alleybux
I hated how he wrote his blinds sometimes though
wasn't toothy tile jake gyllenhall? I can't remember

sukienow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,809 32 17
Alleybux
am sure ted is gonna have his own blog soon.

i need to know who toothy tile and Fake à la Ferocity are lol( my guess jake gyllenhaal and angelina jolie)

tom cruise is apparently Fey Oiled-Tush
nicole kidman= Cruella St. Shackles
keith urban=Marky Sweet-Puss
john travolta = Seymour Plow-Me-More
brad pitt= Trent Spent
blake lively= Veronica Bee-Stings
jermey renner= Freddie Friction
Alexander Skarsgard = Nelly Fang
Charlize Theron= Queen Dijibouti
Whitney Houston= Sissi Sparkle
jennifer lopez= Strippa Rip-Ya
marc anthony= Caesar Anchovy-Arse
Reese Witherspoon= Shafterella Shoshstein

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,271 494,931 222,843
Alleybux
And when I say he has dirt on folks I'm talking folks in the Highest echelons of the industry, studio execs, Oscar winning directos/producers, council of the Academy, politicians, why do you think he's had to word his blind items so intricately? I doubt they will really fire him, give him a generous salary and retire him maybe.

sukienow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,809 32 17
Alleybux
ted blind item about nicole and tom

Blind Vice: Who's Paying Cruella to Keep Quiet?

in case you're all feeling sorry for poor Marky Sweet-Puss—the talented, put-upon husband to the notoriously demanding and overly controlling Cruella St. Shackles—well, don't stop. He needs all the help (and prayers) he can get.

But just wanted to let you all know that Marky's hardly the only man in Cruella's labyrinth-filled past of scheming personal vendettas and bossed-around men.

In fact, she's still getting paid off by...
Another magnificently rich (and just as ambitious) Blind Vice Superstar! Someone, say, somewhere between the ages of 33 and 49 and a half? Pretty good-looking dude, too. But, they had an awfully rough break-up.

So much so, Cruella, who's always looking to get a leg up—just as much as an extra buck or two—signed a deal with this handsome movie star for him to pay her for life. What for, you ask?
To not reveal any of this chiseled guy's deep secrets, which friends say, at this point, he's convinced even himself he doesn't have any more! The man is in such colossal denial, Toothy Tile would be impressed, we're certain!

And Cruella was counting on this stupid lack of introspection when she made her departure deal, once she and her ex broke up. She knew this would be a good little trust fund, if she just always kept her trap shut, which she always has.
Consequently, Cruella, to this day, receives very nice checks with lotso zeroes. Every friggin' month.

Jeez. Must be nice. Get all the money you can from the last cuckolded dude while you're still taking it from the current one! Of course, Cruella knows it's a dirty two-way street, and that last lover of hers could also make life very uncomfortable for her. This is actually a stronger possibility than vice versa, but, don't think St. Shackles last man (who's actually damn lucky to be outta her life, and he knows it) has the gumption to pull it off right now, maybe later (let's hope).
Still, this woman Cruella should get an Oscar for the private performances she pulls.
Or, at least a mention in Forbes richest Hollywood heathens.

KERRIE BETH

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,620 3 1
Alleybux
Well, I think Ted should bring his talents to The Alley. Condi might not pay as much as E!, but we do offer a wonderful incog button :dunno:

Television

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
72,102 54 47
Alleybux
I remember that blind item. It was then edited out. Even though some of the Ted's blind vices were confusing. I enjoyed them. I still want to know who Adored Ava is.

Which blind item was that(adored ava)?

Sunny J

Fking ANGRY
Reaction score
Reactions
33,932 597 195
Alleybux
I check Eonline/Awful truth everyday. I was heart broken when I read his farewell post. I wonder what happened. I'm sure his confidentiality pay was high, but he seems like a natural gossip, so I can't see him keeping quiet for long.

@sukienow I thought Toothy Tile was Jake Gelleynhall (sp?). And you forgot my all time favorite:

Leonardo DiCaprio = King Schlong

Others:

Halle Berry -= Sheila Horn E
Hugh Jackman = Stealth Stud-Poof
Whitney Houston = Sissi Sparkle
Angelina Jolie = Fake-a-la Ferocity
Josh Brolin = Sock-It-To-You Sleazewad
Chris Brown = Coco Bop-It
Robert Pattinson = Nevis Divine
Rooney Mara = Charlotte 'Chuck' Finger Dingle
Justin Timberlake = Jerry Rock-Butt
Kim Kardashian = Carmelita Salami-Climber

smscat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,979 7
Alleybux
Wow. Yeah, I hope he goes elsewhere and keeps spreading gossip. I wonder how he has so much dirt on people, though.

Saundeez

TriniBad
Reaction score
Reactions
14,856 123 85
Alleybux
Some of those names are funny. :laugh: I used to read them but they confused the sh!t out of me. lol What was his name for Chase Crawford again??

avannaftw20

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,109 9 6
Alleybux
The twilight sh!t on his site turned me off. But, I did enjoy his site and he has a lot of talent in writing. His BI's were confusing as hell but I guess they had to be.

He should go off and start a site of his own. It was no secret he was under so many restrictions under E! not to talk sh!t about this celebrity or that celebrity. It led to a lot of watered down info. If he goes on his own, he can do whatever. And, he can't come right out and reveal who is doing what because he could get sued if he doesn't have the proof to back it up. That is the purpose of the blinds.

Sunny J

Fking ANGRY
Reaction score
Reactions
33,932 597 195
Alleybux
Some of those names are funny. :laugh: I used to read them but they confused the sh!t out of me. lol What was his name for Chase Crawford again??

Chase Crawford = Crescent Kumquat :laugh:

:eek: So Brucey Huskers is supposedly KRIS HUMPHRIES! Kim was a beard? WHAT?!?!?!

Mito

Over it ~ DNI
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
106,843 713 120
Alleybux
I check Eonline/Awful truth everyday. I was heart broken when I read his farewell post. I wonder what happened. I'm sure his confidentiality pay was high, but he seems like a natural gossip, so I can't see him keeping quiet for long.

@sukienow I thought Toothy Tile was Jake Gelleynhall (sp?). And you forgot my all time favorite:

Leonardo DiCaprio = King Schlong

Others:

Halle Berry -= Sheila Horn E
Hugh Jackman = Stealth Stud-Poof
Whitney Houston = Sissi Sparkle
Angelina Jolie = Fake-a-la Ferocity
Josh Brolin = Sock-It-To-You Sleazewad
Chris Brown = Coco Bop-It

Robert Pattinson = Nevis Divine
Rooney Mara = Charlotte 'Chuck' Finger Dingle
Justin Timberlake = Jerry Rock-Butt
Kim Kardashian = Carmelita Salami-Climber

I hollered. :laugh:

sukienow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,809 32 17
Alleybux
ted blind names were always hailrious lmao

he is the one that gave gwyneth paltrow the name fishsticks

ted and lainey have serious hate for nicole though; it makes me wonder if she is really nasty or something???

cos her public image seem the opposite; ice queen but shy and reserved

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,829 8,900 2,082
Alleybux
Who is Butter Pussy (female) in his blind item(s)?
Some thought it was Jessica Biel or Halle Berry.

Rockerchic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,437 765 109
Alleybux
This is one dude I'd love to get drunk :beer: and have a tea party with.

Sunny J

Fking ANGRY
Reaction score
Reactions
33,932 597 195
Alleybux
Who is Butter Pussy (female) in his blind item(s)?
Some thought it was Jessica Biel or Halle Berry.

Jessica Biel is Chutney Jones

Butter Pussy is Oprah Winfrey... :dead: WOW! Never noticed this one.

Blind Items Exposed: Butter Pussy: Blind item guesses and hints discussed and revealed

Blinditemsexposed repost blinds from all the big gossips (Ted, Lainey, Page Six, etc). Includes whose been eliminated and deduce who the person is if they are not eliminated.

@ Mama Rica, I can't find Adored Ava blind vice either. Its been removed from ALL blind vice sites. :dunno:

King Of Queens

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
5,324 121 1,238
Alleybux
DOn't forget about Oded Good Head.......he heavily hinted that to be Fiddy

One Unmanageable Blind Vice
As we have made abundantly clear, there are a ton of closeted gay actors and performers in this business. Some are more flagrant (Toothy Tile) than others (Crotch Uh-Lastichttp://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b24061_friday_fun_one_skanky_straight_blind.html).
And whether or not these xesually deceiving dudes choose to be public about their shenanigans, usually their reps—managers, publicists, agents, gardeners, etc.—find out via some email or some shocked coworker that their client goes homo. Not so with Oded Good-Head...
His manager discovered the boy likes to do it with other boys by walking in on Oded in his dressing room! Was most awkward, too, as the man who was being serviced by Mr. Good-Head—who has quite the reputation with the girlies, not to mention multitalents in front of concert audiences and movie cameras alike—saw the manager first.
Very whuh-whoh kinda sitch, ya know?
Poor Od-y didn't notice his 10 percent guy was standing right there until his latest surreptitious conquest pulled him up and away from what the awfully good-looking performer was so earnestly doing.
End result? Fellatio interruptus—and new pics of Oded and assorted chickies coming out soon in Us Weekly and other razor-sharp standards of Hollywood journalism.
And It Ain't: Ludacris, Timbaland, James Marsden
http://www.eonline.com/celebrities/profile/index.jsp?uuid=5087bd60-e4b7-4162-a55d-8231f446652b
* Update 1/14/11: Ted has eliminated Ludacris, Timbaland, James Marsden, Justin Timberlake, Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, Jeremy Piven, Adam Levine, Bow Wow, LL Cool J, Ray-J, Chris Brown, Kanye West, Nelly, Eminem, Andre 3000, Busta Rhymes, Tyrese, Ice Cube, Jamie Foxx, Common, P-Diddy, Bow Wow, Omarion, Ne-Yo, Usher, Will Smith, Robert Pattinson, Shaquille O'Neill, Dave Matthews, John Travolta, John Mayer, Trey Songz

* Top guess: 50 Cent

jloren23

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,624 722 185
Alleybux
OMG Micheal K of Dlisted translates his stuff in a comedic manner!

CanIBreathe

World wide diva!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,469 42 25
Alleybux
Toothy Tile is Jake G.

Nothing but some good truth serum in his system will get him talking like a runaway freight train. Come to LSA Ted. We got the anonymous feature :)

Swan2068

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
263 1 3
Alleybux
Just spent a lot of time on that CDAN article---read the COMMENTS. The truth is there, apparently, also if you go to Ted's twitter it is all starting to come out.

Ted made that goof with Jeremy Renner- he outed him as having Katie and Suri walk in on the two of them in bed....he made a mistake and for a while Jeremy's name was there. (Maybe it wasn't a mistake, as Freud would say, there are no mistakes, maybe he just got sick of all the gay hypocrisy in HW---he's been exposing it or hinting at it for years.)

That is instead of the blind item nickname, he used Jeremy in the article. I remember this happening vaguely. But the deal was, it outed Cruise, who made a bundle with Mission Impossible (with Renner in it) I mean like 600 million worldwide, that is a lot for a junk movie like that- and Renner is taking over the Bourne Identity crap started with Matt Damon. A big investment, a LOT OF MONEY FOR THE STUDIO THAT OWNS EONLINE AND OWNS AWFUL TRUTH. It was obvious he was on vacay there for a while.

Rumor is he was suspended by the suits, and I bet he put his back up after being there 16 years and got pissed and left. HE SHOULD HAVE HAD A GIANT REVEAL LIKE CDAN on JULY FOURTH.

The other notes behind this is Katie and Tom Cruise-- COS and Miss Cruise are double scared he was going to get outed by Katie, and with the Travolta outing recently COS cards as well as Toms are going to come, out come down.

If you read Casablanca's twitter it's starting to be all about Tom---he says "Tom Cruise should call me." is that a joke? Also he says Tom is shitting his pants, can you blame him? And also that he is "free and happy." So I think the sh!t is about to hit the fan. Ted is going to let it rip. and I am not talking flatulence. Just watch his twitter. And if he sues.

Swan2068

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
263 1 3
Alleybux
Hi there LeoDiCaprio...this relates to leo to as he's King Schlong on Awful Truth. I always liked his Leo tea.