Teens Charged In Nursing Home Abuse

sammy faye C

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
25,487 35 25
Alleybux
DECEMBER 2--A group of teenagers working at a Minnesota nursing home abused and xesually humiliated elderly residents suffering from Alzheimer's disease and dementia, prosecutors allege. The six young female caregivers were named yesterday in criminal complaints charging them with a variety of cruel behavior at the Good Samaritan Society nursing home in Albert Lea, a city in southern Minnesota. Only two of those charged--Brianna Broitzman, 19, and Ashton Larson, 18--are named in the complaints since they were not minors when the alleged abuse occurred. According to District Court complaints filed against Broitzman (pictured above left) and Larson (above right), nursing home residents were spat upon, spanked, improperly touched, and tormented by the teenagers earlier this year. Excerpts of the misdemeanor complaints can be found below. Broitzman allegedly poked one resident's breasts, spit into the mouth of another elderly person, and "put her bare butt" in the face of a Good Samaritan Society resident identified as "S.W." Larson once "inserted her finger into a resident's rectum," spit water on another "vulnerable adult," and would deliberately bathe a resident in a rough manner so the elderly man would get an erection. The minor caregivers are identified in the complaints by their initials and dates of birth. Broitzman, charged with 11 criminal counts, and Larson, charged with 10 counts, face a year in jail or up to a year in jail on each of the raps.

CandyKisses

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
32,851 34 14
Alleybux
Damn since when they hired teenagers to do this? Are they supposed to be registered nurses?! Nevermind. They said 'caregivers' but still that's too young for them to take care of elderly folks. You have to be very patient with them and teenagers are not patient. They can become easily frustrated and short tempered. This is crazy!

RuhObama

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
102,136 311 186
Alleybux
That makes me so fµck!ng sick. I'd like to personally beat those girls asses. If they have teenagers on their staff, it probably isn't well funded.

It's sad. I hope Obamas administration can come thru and help Medicare when it comes to paying for long term care. An average Nursing Home stay is about $2500 a month per patient. Medicare only covers about $1000. That's why these places have such high turnover and sh!tty employees like these hateful ass teenagers. Good thing they have alzheimers because they probably won't remember the abuse.

They better be glad my loved one wasn't housed there.

tinkerbell805

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
411 1
Alleybux
good lord.. this makes me want to throw up. to live that long and have those little monsters abuse them like that.. disgusting. i'd like to beat all their asses. actually, i hope they have fun in jail being someones b!tch.

CandyKisses

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
32,851 34 14
Alleybux
good lord.. this makes me want to throw up. to live that long and have those little monsters abuse them like that.. disgusting. i'd like to beat all their asses. actually, i hope they have fun in jail being someones b!tch.

Trust me they will. Those heffas gonna be crying for their mama.

memyselfni

DEATH TO SIDECHICKS-BRING BACK SHAME.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
245,921 40,315 6,184
Alleybux
Damn since when they hired teenagers to do this? Are they supposed to be registered nurses?! Nevermind. They said 'caregivers' but still that's too young for them to take care of elderly folks. You have to be very patient with them and teenagers are not patient. They can become easily frustrated and short tempered. This is crazy!

CNA training is offered to teens while they are in high school...

and why would anybody wanna see a senior citizens old dick get hard :question:

yoplait

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,613 2 1
Alleybux

Trust me they will. Those heffas gonna be crying for their mama.

I wish. I just read somewhere else that they will not be going to jail. They're most likely looking at a suspended jail sentence and probation.

B.B.G.

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Reaction score
Reactions
54,946 10 6
Alleybux
This is so sad and disgusting. :no: :frown:

VainJane

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,414 4
Alleybux
Glad I am not a family member of one of those residents. Me and my family would ride on those bishes so hard they'd pray for jail time. By the time we were finished with those heathens they'd be on the sixth floor of the local hospital licking windows.

tazzz1

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
464 1
Alleybux
DECEMBER 2--A group of teenagers working at a Minnesota nursing home abused and xesually humiliated elderly residents suffering from Alzheimer's disease and dementia, prosecutors allege. The six young female caregivers were named yesterday in criminal complaints charging them with a variety of cruel behavior at the Good Samaritan Society nursing home in Albert Lea, a city in southern Minnesota. Only two of those charged--Brianna Broitzman, 19, and Ashton Larson, 18--are named in the complaints since they were not minors when the alleged abuse occurred. According to District Court complaints filed against Broitzman (pictured above left) and Larson (above right), nursing home residents were spat upon, spanked, improperly touched, and tormented by the teenagers earlier this year. Excerpts of the misdemeanor complaints can be found below. Broitzman allegedly poked one resident's breasts, spit into the mouth of another elderly person, and "put her bare butt" in the face of a Good Samaritan Society resident identified as "S.W." Larson once "inserted her finger into a resident's rectum," spit water on another "vulnerable adult," and would deliberately bathe a resident in a rough manner so the elderly man would get an erection. The minor caregivers are identified in the complaints by their initials and dates of birth. Broitzman, charged with 11 criminal counts, and Larson, charged with 10 counts, face a year in jail or up to a year in jail on each of the raps.

I think that their supervisor's/managers should be held accountable for some of this as well, if none of the accused is holding one of these tittles, then where the heck was management, how did they find out that this was going on, who finally told? I have way to many ?'s about this, which makes me even madder :at-wits-end: about the situation.

This is why I would never put my mother or father in one of these places, these people don't like their own damn parents, surely I wouldn't expect them to like mine!!

sammy faye C

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
25,487 35 25
Alleybux
The thing about being old is that everybody takes a turn (if you are lucky). Young people always think youth and beauty are eternal. Wrong. I just hope someone show these girls more compassion when it is their turn in the barrel.

memyselfni

DEATH TO SIDECHICKS-BRING BACK SHAME.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
245,921 40,315 6,184
Alleybux
photo_servlet

ALBERT LEA, Minn. -- Allegations of teenagers abusing residents at an Albert Lea nursing home have made national headlines, and the father of one of the accused girls issued a statement on NBC’s Today show.
"Not all of the charges are as they appear," Michael Larson, father of Ashton Larson, said in a statement on the show.
Larson says his daughter "was doing nothing more than performing the duties of her job."

Ashton Larson, 18, and Brianna Broitzman, 19, were charged with assault of a caregiver to a vulnerable adult and criminal abuse of a vulnerable adult. Four other girls are charges as juveniles for failing to report the case.
According to a Minnesota Department of Health released a report in August, the nursing assistants allegedly spit in residents' mouths, poked their breasts and touched their genitals. The residents were also subject to teasing in the girls' care.

Court records also show that Broitzman and Larson would joke about spanking a particular resident. One of them apparently stuck their bare bottom in another resident's face.

Three of the residents have since died, and authorities were unable to interview most of the others because of their cognitive impairment.

Video: Community Reacts
Mark Anderson, an administrator at Good Samaritan told FOX 9 that he's grateful for some finality in this troubling case, insisting that the facility will put this behind it, and continue to offer great care for its residents.
“It’s a touching story,” Anderson said. “We are talking about human life here.”
Broitzman was the captain of her high school dance team. Larson was the sports anchor for their school’s newscast.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfo...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1