Quantcast

Teeth sensitivity fixed with liver and bone broth

BonnieSchmurda

Y’all stay asking stupid questions! Smh
Reaction score
Reactions
33,600 1,323 499
Alleybux
Supplements are not better than the real thing.

Most people should still be eating Animal Fats. It’s the easiest way to get all these nutrients in.
I updated my post. Yes a well-balanced diet is always great but this thread is for vegans so animal fats is not an option for them

opaltober

High-Tech gurl
Reaction score
Reactions
18,633 987 643
Alleybux
The people who say. “I know vegans who’re healthier than meat eaters”

The problem is that a lot of Meat Eaters in America still are eating a high carb diet also. The carbs will compound the amino acid intake of high fats and that’s why we have so many people with metabolic syndrome cause people are eating a “balanced diet” fat and carbs interacting at a high level is a nuclear war on your cardiovascular system.

Vegans and Vegetarians are benefiting at first from eschewing the most important macronutrient which is amino acids and fat.

So they’re getting the benefits of caloric restriction as fats are usually more caloric dense than plant based foods. But animal fat has more nutrients.

This is why Vegan and Vegetarian Diets have long term dangerous affects on the human body, cause you lose too many essential nutrients and vitamins by no eating animal fats in a moderate or high degree.

Also, name a healthy and strong and tall nation that is mostly plant based?

Also don't vegans take collagen/gelatin supplements? Like that stuff is from animals.

Last edited:

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,368 9,792 5,303
Alleybux
Girl what are you talking about??? Broccoli, spinach, and most other dark green leaves are excellent sources of Vitamin A.
Another font mentioned fats. Avocados, EVOO, nuts are all high fat foods.

Vitamin B-12 is the biggest concern professionals have about vegan diets (it’s only naturally found in animal products) but nowadays like other fonts said there’s new ways to get vegan B-12.
Of course meats r going to deliver higher amounts of nutrients (same as heme iron vs non-heme iron) but it is possible to get enough of every vitamin and mineral on plant-based or vegan diet (sources: undergrad + medical school nutrition class)

Talk to ur doctor or dietician because there’s lots of false info being thrown around on the internet. Also I’d encourage everyone to take vegan multivitamins!!!!

Vegetables are not excellent sources of vitamin A for humans. We convert less than 5% of it.

opaltober

High-Tech gurl
Reaction score
Reactions
18,633 987 643
Alleybux
I never understood vitamin D3 supplement. We make vitamin D3 by just standing in the sun, it's chemical in our epidermis that helps us. Vitamin D2 we have to get it through other sources.

JuniperJ

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,861 665 488
Alleybux
Girl what are you talking about??? Broccoli, spinach, and most other dark green leaves are excellent sources of Vitamin A.

Vitamin B-12 is the biggest concern professionals have about vegan diets (it’s only naturally found in animal products) but nowadays like other fonts said there’s new ways to get vegan B-12.
Of course meats r going to deliver higher amounts of nutrients (same as heme iron vs non-heme iron) but it is possible to get enough of every vitamin and mineral on plant-based or vegan diet (sources: undergrad + medical school nutrition class)

Talk to ur doctor or dietician because there’s lots of false info being thrown around on the internet. Also I’d encourage everyone to take vegan multivitamins!!!!

Did you read my post? Did you understand it?

Preformed Vitamin A (retinol and retinyl ester) is ONLY found in animal foods. Plant foods contain provitamin A carotenoids, which the body must convert into Vitamin A. But the problem is 45% of people can't convert provitamin A into Vitamin A. And even if they can, only a small amount is converted.

Two forms of vitamin A are available in the human diet: preformed vitamin A (retinol and its esterified form, retinyl ester) and provitamin A carotenoids [1-5]. Preformed vitamin A is found in foods from animal sources, including dairy products, fish, and meat (especially liver). By far the most important provitamin A carotenoid is beta-carotene; other provitamin A carotenoids are alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin. The body converts these plant pigments into vitamin A. Both provitamin A and preformed vitamin A must be metabolized intracellularly to retinal and retinoic acid, the active forms of vitamin A, to support the vitamin’s important biological functions [2,3]

Shaiziin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,698 650 129
Alleybux
Okay so I went to one dentist who said I had like 19 cavities and started grilling my teeth. But I knew she was cap because I really don’t eat sugars like that. I’m not even a candy person. Even as a kid I wasn’t. Went to another dentist a month later and he said there were NO cavities and he didn’t see what the other dentist saw (of course).... it’s amazing my teeth hurts when I drink and eat my favorite foods.

Hell imma go get this broth at Publix and goggle it with my mouthwash. I’m that desperate lmaooo
It's better to ingest it so that your body can absorb the nutritional benefits. Swishing it around your mouth may not work as well

Shaiziin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,698 650 129
Alleybux
I have no idea what you are talking about! The only K2 I know is the vitamin!
She's talking about that dangerous synthetic drug that had people acting crazier than acid. The hype for it has died down thank goodness

Shaiziin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,698 650 129
Alleybux
I never understood vitamin D3 supplement. We make vitamin D3 by just standing in the sun, it's chemical in our epidermis that helps us. Vitamin D2 we have to get it through other sources.
Well, I understand the need for D3 because some areas don't get much sunshine due to it being rainy/overcast often. Also can't forget people who work 3rd shift barely see the sun. I'm an indoor person myself. You ain't catching me standing in the sun for 15 minutes per day, not in this southern heat haha

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,183 1,012 111
Alleybux
Anyone else can chime in here if they have information but I've read and watched and listened to so much info and I've never heard anyone yet say one animal is better than the other. Off the top of my head, I'd say that it's more than likely one of those things where one animal or its part might have an edge over but isn't exactly better than.

The biggest takeaway usually is that the bones and meat of grass-fed animals or animals who ate there natural diet is best. Beef and chicken are of course going to be the most common broths you'll encounter .
You are correct!

You can use whatever animals bones you want and some people use chicken, beef, and pork bones at different times. You can make broth from fish bones too.

Onyxprincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,150 1,546 1,886
Alleybux
ITA all the foods mentioned above are great nutrient dense foods.

I’d also add mussels and clams. Full of iron and minerals. I try to eat mussels marinara regularly.

opaltober

High-Tech gurl
Reaction score
Reactions
18,633 987 643
Alleybux
Well, I understand the need for D3 because some areas don't get much sunshine due to it being rainy/overcast often. Also can't forget people who work 3rd shift barely see the sun. I'm an indoor person myself. You ain't catching me standing in the sun for 15 minutes per day, not in this southern heat haha
I forgot, but what's a third shift?

NoRoyalKiss

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,036 113 8
Alleybux
I started making my own bone broth two months ago, and after 1 month I bought an instant pot... simmering for 24 hours was horrible, and now it only takes 2. Try it out, there are always good sales for pressure cookers around the holidays.

PiscesMoonGirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,612 714 229
Alleybux
Hunh. Never heard of beef liver capsules. Do they give you iron as well? My doc says I'm low on iron. I don't eat red meat (unless it's a cheeseburger - ground meat - or cooked looooooonnng and slooooooow, i.e., beef stew; otherwise I don't digest it well at all).
Ima answer my own question. Yes.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,601 49 68
Alleybux
Hunh. Never heard of beef liver capsules. Do they give you iron as well? My doc says I'm low on iron. I don't eat red meat (unless it's a cheeseburger - ground meat - or cooked looooooonnng and slooooooow, i.e., beef stew; otherwise I don't digest it well at all).
Yes! I was reading reviews for the beef liver capsules (farm-raised) that people fixed their iron… that & blackstrap molasses. >>>

Solace7

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,883 1,534 459
Alleybux
All of y'all with these liver threads AINT sh!t FOREVER.

I fell for the hype and made liver n onions for dinner.

I can't get the taste of this sh!t outta my mouth.

I need healing.

Last edited:

Lyra

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,879 1,193 960
Alleybux
All of y'all with these liver threads AINT sh!t FOREVER.

I fell for the hype and made liver n onions for dinner.

I can't get the taste of this sh!t outta mouth.

I need healing.

LOL. Not all of us eat it straight up like that. Many people have it ground up in a 2:1 ratio of ground beef (2) to ground organ, usually heart or liver, (1). Then have it as meatballs, meat loaf, or tacos. Other people have it in pate form.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom