Tegan's crush on Annalise

Anna Mae
Reactions
119,036 461 79
Alleybux
r3mJf.gif

I just can't believe that Pete has been having Tegan pine over Annalise the whole damn season. Annalise doesn't seem interested in her romantically so why are we still on this? Bringing in side characters just to talk about a grown woman's crush is not cute.

Thoughts?

On my worst behavior
OLDHEAD
Reactions
285,532 1,436 365
Alleybux
r3mJf.gif

I just can't believe that Pete has been having Tegan pine over Annalise the whole damn season. Annalise doesn't seem interested in her romantically so why are we still on this? Bringing in side characters just to talk about a grown woman's crush is not cute.

Thoughts?
AK knows and is using it to her advantage which makes Tegen look pathetic. I do think AK values their friendship tho,

I stay about a bag
Reactions
181,902 3,546 1,995
Alleybux
This show is still a shitshow. That's what this thread is telling me. I haven't watched the show since the last season I don't know what's going on. Is it worth my time to catch up? Cuz it doesn't sound like it is.

Anna Mae
Reactions
119,036 461 79
Alleybux
AK knows and is using it to her advantage which makes Tegen look pathetic. I do think AK values their friendship tho,
The writing for their "friendship" is very inconsistent which I why I found the 3am phone call bizarre. Annalise only reaches out to Tegan if she needs something but Tegan has positioned her self as ride or die just because.

This show is still a shitshow. That's what this thread is telling me. I haven't watched the show since the last season I don't know what's going on. Is it worth my time to catch up? Cuz it doesn't sound like it is.

:twitcy Not really but the show is ending so it is what it is.

bdd.jpg

still sippin'
Reactions
25,079 516 116
Alleybux
I was cracking up at last night's scene because Viola was looking at Tegan pour her heart out like she was internally thinking"...Pete please don't make me have to kiss ANOTHER woman"
source.gif

Annalise really got that Badu in her briefcase. Everyone be in love with her without even sampling the goodies, and still head over heels for her even after she throws them behind bars.

If she goes to jail, I already know the COs gon be sneaking her snacks and sliding the blueprint of the prison in a tampon to help her escape.

Anna Mae
Reactions
119,036 461 79
Alleybux
I was cracking up at last night's scene because Viola was looking at Tegan pour her heart out like she was internally thinking"...Pete please don't make me have to kiss ANOTHER woman"
source.gif

Annalise really got that Badu in her briefcase. Everyone be in love with her without even sampling the goodies, and still head over heels for her even after she throws them behind bars.

If she goes to jail, I already know the COs gon be sneaking her snacks and sliding the blueprint of the prison in a tampon to help her escape.
:laugh2 I don't think she has a problem with it as long as it makes sense. Last night I noticed she didn't tweet about Tegan and she's never posted about Robert.
Puss-In-Boots-Oooh-Cat-Reaction-Gif.gif

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Cuomo finally lifts mask mandate this wednesday for New York
He lifting the wrong shit...fuck masks he need to lift that dumbass public restroom ban...all these minimum wage earning bitches blocking the...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Half of the wanna be baddies are hair headed ignorant girls,your point is invalid cause she looks absolutely terrible and can only move her nose...
Why are some Black Fathers absent?
Ask your mother. Women choose the men they lay with. She knew who he was and did not care Maybe she thought he would change, So keep it cute when...
Favorite YouTube tarot readers?
Icyy Tarot. Shes so pretty and her readings are chill and been quite accurate for me.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Meghan Markle's childhood sweetheart praises 'courageous' Duchess for speaking out about 'history of racism’ in the royal family during Oprah...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Still waiting for some article that states. HC tells fans to fuck off on orders of manager and her girlfriend. People cover??? Dany is shady...
@melissaswadrobe Melissa’s Wadrobe
Why do some people expect social media influencers and celebrities to be activists please? I honestly dont get it.
Barry Hankerson (Aaliyah's Uncle) is starting Blackground Records up Again!
Record labels are a gift and curse. They can create the best artist and destroy them within seconds. A lot of good music and artists are ruined...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Was this Taemin's au mage to Michael Jackson's Scream? I get that vibe from the lyrics. Is it? MJ Scream was a response to the media. Taemin...
Top Bottom