Quantcast

Tekashi 6ix9ine: NO Special Treatment - Placed in GEN POP at Brooklyn Prison!

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,732 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
Yes, they would.
You guys must think this is my opinion. Like this something I just pulled out my ass. This is currently a rule and standard practice of the US Federal Prison system. They don't care what you want to be. And there were a bunch of past lawsuits by federal inmates crying, talking about, "don't call me white."

So, if this white prison classification is news to you, you need to get your knowledge up before you go interjecting yourselves into conversations and disagreeing. Like they're negotiating and taking orders from prisoners. It don't work like that.
You’re right somewhat but if their skin color is black trust and believe any jurisdiction is marking them as black.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,732 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
Look, don't make this more complicated than it is.:stop

When Federal inmates identify themselves as Hispanic, the system classifies them as white. It doesn't matter what they look like. Cause that's not the point or reason why this is being done. This is a procedural rule.
Loud and wrong. LMAO

Brooksiebloved

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,589 359 305
Alleybux
If they are black they are classified as black sometimes. It really depends.

This 69 guy will be arrested as white 100% Of time around the country. He is not getting anything other. He is too white looking.

Not an attack against you but the thought of him white. I grew up around German, Irish, Scotts, and other nordic descendent ppls.

This just a rant against the notion.

I just so confused by what white people look like him? They get classified as white because whites want to keep their numbers up. 10-15% of Latin America is white. another 30-40% "white" that white ppl laugh at and use the "whites" desire to be white against them.

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,510 6,084 3,960
Alleybux
Not an attack against you but the thought of him white. I grew up around German, Irish, Scotts, and other nordic descendent ppls.

This just a rant against the notion.

I just so confused by what white people look like him? They get classified as white because whites want to keep their numbers up. 10-15% of Latin America is white. another 30-40% "white" that white ppl laugh at and use the "whites" desire to be white against them.
Spaniards are white and he looks to be mostly of Spainish ancestry.

Just because he has some Native Ancestry doesn't erase his Spainish ancestry.

Just because White people dont ackowlege his whiteness doesn't change his DNA.