Quantcast

Terrell Gas shoots Mom in face, Kills Grandmother

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux

8751-FA23-6-A81-4286-B9-AA-4-EBDFF2-DA099.jpg

FDDC2914-2-E97-4-A2-D-B48-C-7-A4-F8-CC02-F75.jpg
8-F917898-BF47-4-A7-C-B754-B8689-A600744.jpg

Violet Trace

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
54,753 833 210
Alleybux
Something is wrong with a 36 yr old man who depends on his grandmother to take him anywhere. I noticed the mom danced around that violence question too.

bright22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,530 1,530 730
Alleybux
Reporter: So you never saw a violent side of him?
Mother: I never saw this coming.

So, did she see him be violent with other people but never thought he would be violent with her?

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
A 36 year old man that was being taken to Family Dollar by his grandma? His mom knows what he was.

Why hold the mother accountable for the actions of a grown ass man? Women aren’t born with supernatural powers to automatically know whatever a man is going to choose to do. That’s all on him.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
I know I'm gonna get groaned for this, but after listening to his mother, I feel bad for him. He was 36 years old with no job or vehicle and probably super depressed with his life.

Of course, this story will never be re-visited, but he hated his mother and probably his grandmother too.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Why hold the mother accountable for the actions of a grown ass man? Women aren’t born with supernatural powers to automatically know whatever a man is going to choose to do. That’s all on him.

Somewhere along the way SHE created this man. He wasn't shooting her in the FACE out of "love".

HelenSade

Ladies, Take His Draws!!!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
246,348 4,734 1,266
Alleybux
I know I'm gonna get groaned for this, but after listening to his mother, I feel bad for him. He was 36 years old with no job or vehicle and probably super depressed with his life.

Of course, this story will never be re-visited, but he hated his mother and probably his grandmother too.
I'm not going to groan, however I am going to say that at 36 years old he should've had enough ambition to get up, get out, and get something of his own. I can't speak to his mother's parenting or lack thereof, but what I can say is that he seems to have low to no ambition in a city full of opportunities for single men. If the most activity he's done in years in reference to himself is picking up a gun to shoot his mother and grandmother along with evading and engaging in a firefight with law enforcement then he's a lost cause, who deserves neither care or concern for his mental state. The mental health offerings of the Georgia Department of Corrections are minimally effective so he's still going to be a depressed violent fool in prison, who will probably still depending on his mother's support to make it AND provide a home for him when he's released.

No excuses for an overgrown man, the same he picked up a gun he could pushed a lawn mower to his neighbors' yard for income to put towards a car and left foot, right footed it to Family Dollar.

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
Somewhere along the way SHE created this man. He wasn't shooting her in the FACE out of "love".

Women don’t create men, mother or not. Men become their own person in adulthood and this man was WELL into adulthood. If this was as 17yr old kid then you’d have a point. This man was approaching middle age…he is responsible for his OWN actions.

Y’all really think you actually have control over grown men, their minds, their feelings, their actions, and it’s…..concerning.

Addicted 2Diamonds

I just want my money....
Reaction score
Reactions
165,251 6,548 2,482
Alleybux
They infantilized him and babied him (which some mothers have a tendency to do) for too long. He chose to be a sociopath, but the women in his family + a more than likely absent father figure definitely helped mold him into that.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,826 263 127
Alleybux
Reaction score
Reactions
4,826 263 127
Alleybux
I'm interested in knowing what their (dad and mom) plans were for him and from conception to birth through young adulthood what actions did they take to see those plans to fruition. I could almost guarantee there was never a plan.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,826 263 127
Alleybux

It's the women who are keeping this thing going. For some reason a few are proud of this.

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
It's the women who are keeping this thing going. For some reason a few are proud of this.

Funny how no one has to make a plan for black girls to grow up and make something of themselves, earn their college degrees, remain gainfully employed, have their own home/car. But somehow it’s the mothers fault when a grown man chooses not to do anything with his life as if she can work a job for him, earn a degree for him, etc. smh.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,826 263 127
Alleybux
Funny how no one has to make a plan for black girls to grow up and make something of themselves, earn their college degrees, remain gainfully employed, have their own home/car. But somehow it’s the mothers fault when a grown man chooses not to do anything with his life as if she can work a job for him, earn a degree for him, etc. smh.
Look, I've had this conversation with my own mother but I'm also a woman so her motherhood had more of an impact on my upbringing than my dad's lack of fatherhood although his absence had a negative impact, even though I wouldn't have chosen him. We are so stuck on gender roles in our community that the boy children see the mom working and nothing of the dad so they don't even have a basic model and nobody is telling any of us much of anything. So then we have our peers and media to fill in the gap. This doesn't always turn out well.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Women don’t create men, mother or not. Men become their own person in adulthood and this man was WELL into adulthood. If this was as 17yr old kid then you’d have a point. This man was approaching middle age…he is responsible for his OWN actions.

Y’all really think you actually have control over grown men, their minds, their feelings, their actions, and it’s…..concerning.
the mental gymnastics that black women do, when it comes to black males is just unreal........they are really in this thread blaming his mom, for him shooting her, and her mom.........this is why black males are so comfortable committing the crimes they commit.......

when black males do anything toxic, its instinctual for black women to look around for the nearest black woman to blame.....another example of black women self hatred at play.......how tf can black women elevate the black male that came out of her womb over herself, who has the womb in the first place..........

if you see that other trending thread with the brooklyn woman, hardly no such sympathy/excuses was found in that thread.......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
mules want black males coddled from birth all the way up until death.....they want black women to do all of this, while the black male never gives black women nor black daughters anything in return........this blakastani mentality is very sadistic, and its like black women as a collective don't even realize it.....

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,259 9,378 4,423
Alleybux
I absolutely cannot believe that y’all are in here blaming the mother and grandmother. WTF. He’s a grown ass man!! Are y’all slow?

If this were a 36 year old woman, y’all would NEVER say it was her mother and grandmother that were responsible for her turning out this way. Even if they did baby him, there has got to be a point in 36 years of life where a person says no more and mans up.

Whew, I hope to Goddess I don’t have sons. As a mother, I’d be blamed for every-damn-thing. Imagine being shot and told it’s your fault. This is a new low for LSA.

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,259 9,378 4,423
Alleybux
I'm interested in knowing what their (dad and mom) plans were for him and from conception to birth through young adulthood what actions did they take to see those plans to fruition. I could almost guarantee there was never a plan.
At what point do you expect an ADULT of any gender to put on their big boy/big girl pants and take responsibility for their life regardless of what their parents did or didn’t do? Even if his parents failed him, do you realize that at some point that can no longer be an excuse?

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,834 8,900 2,082
Alleybux
Let me tag the Patron Saint for Saving Black Women @Nana Peazant; she's talked about this very thing in several threads. The gender divide is very real and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,826 263 127
Alleybux
At what point do you expect an ADULT of any gender to put on their big boy/big girl pants and take responsibility for their life regardless of what their parents did or didn’t do? Even if his parents failed him, do you realize that at some point that can no longer be an excuse?
I'm basically pointing out the cautionary tale here. Ultimately we are all responsible for our actions no matter what kind of trauma we've experienced in our childhood. And to answer your question, the point would be the age of 19. No, 15, 19 is getting a bit too late.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
Whew, I hope to Goddess I don’t have sons. As a mother, I’d be blamed for every-damn-thing. Imagine being shot and told it’s your fault. This is a new low for LSA.
Because they are MALE IDENTIFIED that’s WHY. We all know this meaning you, me and ms.glam along with other woke women here who’s not in the matrix. Everytime these "Black Boy seeds" grow up to attack, assault or murder their mothers, sisters or wives or other women relatives. The world specifically black people blame “Black Women” for the failure of her sons all the time for every thing even if it’s not a crime smh.

Last edited:

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
Being coddled your entire life + the more you try to help the bum the more he resents you = recipe for disaster.

Yes thank you they love to blame the “black woman” and don’t wanna admit these seeds turn out to hate you the more they’re coddled/protected. These broads in here don’t understand that and always trying to blame Black women or the world no accept the fact the chump was coddled then it resulted to hatred to "shoot" the black woman in the face who raised his stupid ass.

Last edited:

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
they are on some bµllsh!t in this thread.......this parental failure 'excuse' is only trotted out for black male criminals.......black women will always die on the hill of defending black male criminals and directing blame to black women......just like you said, this is low af even for lsa.......

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
I absolutely cannot believe that y’all are in here blaming the mother and grandmother. WTF. He’s a grown ass man!! Are y’all slow?

If this were a 36 year old woman, y’all would NEVER say it was her mother and grandmother that were responsible for her turning out this way. Even if they did baby him, there has got to be a point in 36 years of life where a person says no more and mans up.

I would.

If a 36 year old woman tried to murder her grandparent and parent, then that tells me there is some deep hate there going back YEARS.

Again, the mother of this man will NEVER reveal the TRUTH. We'll have to hear it from other relatives, but I doubt this story will see the light of the day as the killer is dead now.