Terrell Grice | The TERRELL Show Thread

just enough madness to make her interesting.
Reactions
34,220 530 709
Alleybux
i loved seeing estelle! american boy is still a bop. i laughed when terrell said “i’m here! i’m american!” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Team Owner
Reactions
28,700 123 13
Alleybux
Two new episodes dropped last night... I have watched Tiana's and realize I only know she sung "Collide"... I def didn't know she was British... and to continue with a talented beauty from across the pond, I still need to watch Estelle's episode...

Team Owner
Reactions
155,158 2,747 1,641
Alleybux
This is honestly why I don’t watch sitcoms anymore. They look too clear lmaooo

B818F112-805D-4536-9BCB-0ABFD00C7DE9.jpeg

General Manager
Reactions
9,433 61 16
Alleybux
He's having complications. I don't see anything on his youtube page regarding a live, yet. Plus he mentioned on twitter there was some technical complications uploading on youtube.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
I agree with a lot of what you have been saying in this thread, but sadly, Americans only have two options politically because an Independent...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
@Kikyo I like jin he is my man's oldest hyung That definitely wasn't the most flattering pic of worldwide handsome tho.... I'll be good so can...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
I just feel like since it’s obvious Kirah has gained a good 40+ pounds her first step would be a changed diet, cardio and or hiit workouts instead...
  • Poll
RHOBH Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11 Official Thread - Premieres May 19th
Truthfully, I doubt Eric would say anything truly incriminating on the show I don’t either. At the same time who knows what they’re looking for...
Movies That Were DRAGGED When They Released, But Are Appreciated Now
Stanley Kubrick's The Shining has mixed reviews when it first came out, and Jack Nicholson was playing himself, but it grew on ya, and people did...
Why does popularity and social approval seem to mean more to black men compared to other races?
Intellectually you aren’t in my hemisphere. Step BACK, lol LMAO! Spoken like a true fxcking loser.
‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 9 Discussion Thread
So did anyone notice GG’s MELANIN shirt ? The girl is entertaining but her attempts to be close to Black culture throw me off. Like we see the box...
Top Bottom