Terrell Grice | The TERRELL Show Thread

Reactions
28,500 115 13
Alleybux
I caught the live yesterday... congrats to the TAG Team on the new studio... looking forward to new shows on this channel.... and that commercial is great.... Terrell is so genuine and I am glad he was able to take that break the end of last year....

WWBD but make it a lil ratchet
Reactions
102,693 1,191 162
Alleybux
I'm sooo glad he is back! I have missed him dearly.

Him and Kalen did a Valentine's Day video and babayyy, Terrell need to hit up Dani (StoveTopKisses) for some lessons :ROFLMAO:

UNGODLY HOUR
Reactions
13,106 130 25
Alleybux

Him and Kalen did a Valentine's Day video and babayyy, Terrell need to hit up Dani (StoveTopKisses) for some lessons :ROFLMAO:

Terrell is me in the kitchen. What makes this even funnier is that we're both Virgos! Chile... it's a hot mess. I might attempt to make that chicken though.

Reactions
28,500 115 13
Alleybux
Okay... the way I continue to watch Candice's version of "I Get So Lonely"... and I think she is also featured in Michael Korte's new release "Wicked 4 Whitney" (note, check this out because there is nothing but heat in this lineup)...

But, did they really sing Eternal's version? I need to go listen to it because when Candice started, I thought she was singing Monica's version...

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reactions
329,309 5,852 2,634
Alleybux

Idk who kalen is but let me subscribe to him. he is silly and super cute. im done at the picture of beyonce in the kitchen of all places lol. its so random

Last edited:
Reactions
28,500 115 13
Alleybux
About Stevie. Sometimes I side eye his ass for repping J Lo so hard... I know it's great for his career but damn! Lmao
We gonna let Stevie eat,lol.... especially since he is still so giving to up and coming artists...

Loving them on everything... this Whitney is just so....

Reactions
28,500 115 13
Alleybux
The end of this "Welcome Back" episode :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:... there's always something hiding behind that smile... the older you get, the more you realize it.... that's why it is so important to be kind to one another....

Reactions
17,900 462 109
Alleybux
About Stevie. Sometimes I side eye his ass for repping J Lo so hard... I know it's great for his career but damn! Lmao
It's the only thing I don't like about him :unsure:
But let him get his coin, can't be mad at that. Like he said what's the worst thing she can do? Sound bad. We've seen that, so she can only improve at this point.

OMG Candace and my boo Stevie were wonderful! I wanted to toss my computer a few times. I went to church and joined choir again, they have beautiful voices. I wanted Terrell to be great and sing along, he has a beautiful voice.

Reactions
25,813 752 315
Alleybux
His episode with Coco Jones is why I'm here. I believe she is up there as one of his favorite guest. And why doesn't he have over a 1million subbies...see this right here is the reason Black YouTubers ain't getting as much bag as the rest.

The Last Queen
Reactions
60,741 694 156
Alleybux

I love this for them! And Terrell is about that action he wastes no time. Him and Coco had excellent chemistry. I can't wait for the show. Only critique the singing to me sounds like she's saying team coco not T & Coco. I wish todays music was less over produced.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
All of this. I'm looking at some of the comments like - I know y'all weren't outside or alive during the peak of both groups. The fallouts...
  • Poll
Who Won The Verzzuz: SWV or Xscape?
I only saw clips, I liked Xscape better. I love their harmonies.
MoneyBagg Yo Bone Structure Unappreciation Thread—Worst Bone Structure in History?
He looks like the average bm to me so...I don't understand the reactions in this thread. Unless my city just got the worst looking of them. Must...
UPDATE Derrick Jaxn and Wife Release Video; He Admits To Being Unfaithful
He’s giving her roses publicly and consistently... finally. I wonder what his Mother’s post would have been if none of this happened. This must be...
People who microwave leftover pizza are nasty
People who don't wash are nasty but they can do what they want with their pizza. Jeesh! I put my on the stovetop in a skillet. That's my...
Pfizer vs. Moderna Vaccines
I got the Pfizer vaccine and had my second dose like last week. Just a couple of tips: make sure you’re well hydrated at least the night before...
Top Bottom