That time Melyssa Ford & Drake dated..

Reactions
20,869 1,013 1,223
Alleybux
While he was dating her close friend Toccara WITHOUT both of them knowing, up until Toccara told her and they both dumped him looool

Baby I love me some Papi but we all know he is community dick. I’m sure he has scabs on that peen!

watch

Reactions
283,978 6,440 1,239
Alleybux
The real tea is why didn't Papi donate to cover her medical bills a while back...

giphy.gif

Reactions
90,770 407 100
Alleybux
Toccara...JONES!?!??! Megan Thee Senior Stallion!?!?!?

Drake dated them...BOTH!?!?!?

Dayum, Drake...smh...

Was this before or after Blood, Sweat, Heels? :confused5

Reactions
190,392 2,160 498
Alleybux
Melyssa Ford’s endgame is tragic, so many bags fumbled.

i mean....yeah I guess when it comes to locking down an entertainer but Melyssa lived.
Modeling, traveling the world, dating famous men, using her beauty and youth to her fullest extent. Plus she made it out alive from a horrific accident.
Now she’s on her career woman tip. Overall, she’s lived a really full & exciting life. I doubt she can complain much.

Last edited:
Reactions
90,770 407 100
Alleybux
i mean....yeah I guess when it comes to locking down an entertainer but Melyssa lived.
Modeling, traveling the world, dating famous men, using her beauty and youth to her fullest extent. Plus she made it out alive from a horrific accident.
Now she’s on her career woman tip. Overall, she’s lived a really full & exciting. I doubt she can complain much.

It's better to have learn and improve no matter how late it is.

I hope she's able to aim for sustainability and not novelty.

Reactions
20,869 1,013 1,223
Alleybux
It's better to have learn and improve no matter how late it is.

I hope she's able to aim for sustainability and not novelty.

I agree. And I think she’s already started doing that. This podcast show of hers even tho relatively new is doing very well. She’s producing another one with Hollywood Hino and has a book coming out, and I think she might land a TV deal with BET. I respect the career shift and hustle especially after nearly dying.

Reactions
90,770 407 100
Alleybux
I agree. And I think she’s already started doing that. This podcast show of hers even tho relatively new is doing very well. She’s producing another one with Hollywood Hino and has a book coming out, and I think she might land a TV deal with BET. I respect the career shift and hustle especially after nearly dying.

i did not like that she was working with chasin li from hawlywüd unloxed

so it's good to hear she's doing things outside of that

Reactions
190,392 2,160 498
Alleybux
i did not like that she was working with chasin li from hawlywüd unloxed

so it's good to hear she's doing things outside of that

I don’t listen to HU. It’s too negative and messy.
However her other podcast with her girlfriend is way better. They have good topics and guest appearances. It’s not drama filled and entertaining.
I think HU is how she probably makes the bulk of her money and an easy way to keep her name out in the media.

Reactions
90,770 407 100
Alleybux
I don’t listen to HU. It’s too negative and messy.
However her other podcast with her girlfriend is way better. They have good topics and guest appearances. It’s not drama filled and entertaining.
I think HU is how she probably makes the bulk of her money and an easy way to keep her name out in the media.
yes, i get the feeling like it was another foot in the door for her. one of those "survival" jobs if you will.

Reactions
6,551 157 246
Alleybux
Ion believe it, I don’t think he dates black women think about it what rich man dates black women & ends up with a ugly white one pregnant. It doesn’t add up the only thing loose sistas do well is get a baby!

Last edited:
Reactions
20,869 1,013 1,223
Alleybux
yes, i get the feeling like it was another foot in the door for her. one of those "survival" jobs if you will.

Dealing and working with trash ass elephantiasis ass Jason deserves a support group. That’s why I’ll never judge her. Do what you do to get thy coin but remain far from the toxicity. And this is showing in her own show/platform.

kblaniii
Reactions
Alleybux
Ion believe it, I don’t think he dates black women think about it what rich man dates black womenswear & ends up with a ugly white one pregnant. It’s font add up the only thing loose sistas do well is get a baby!
It’s almost like he could’ve got with her on a drunk horny night. He literally met her twice and fucked once. You’re acting like he wanted a baby by that witch when he literally called her a fluke the other day.....also it’s kinda disrespectful you’re thinking there’s no way a light skin man will find dark black woman attractive??? As if theres no way drake could genuinely like BW. You don’t realise how self hating this sounds.

Reactions
30,395 423 177
Alleybux
I'm sure I'm gonna get roasted for this but they weren't in relationships with this man, correct? So why were they mad that they were unknowingly talking to the same guy? I sure hope they were dating other men too like all women should.

I know Drake def got some milage on him but he unless they were in a fully committed relationship they shoulda just kept this to themselves.

It's a funny story I guess and I'm glad they were able to stay friends.

Reactions
14,645 479 156
Alleybux
I'm sure I'm gonna get roasted for this but they weren't in relationships with this man, correct? So why were they mad that they were unknowingly talking to the same guy? I sure hope they were dating other men too like all women should.

I know Drake def got some milage on him but he unless they were in a fully committed relationship they shoulda just kept this to themselves.

It's a funny story I guess and I'm glad they were able to stay friends.
I think he use to act like he was in a commited relationship whenever he was with someone because a lot of women have talked about being in a past relationship with him and the timelines overlap or otherwise don't add up.

Reactions
35,846 392 518
Alleybux
Ion believe it, I don’t think he dates black women think about it what rich man dates black womenswear & ends up with a ugly white one pregnant. It’s font add up the only thing loose sistas do well is get a baby!
Man some of y'all sure are bitter Drake doesn't black celeb BM you can live vicariously through. You'll be alright I promise.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Missing Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student Kori Gauthier
I've heard that too Hearing it and living there (for 8 years) are two different things. It’s not true
Girls used to sweat this dude when i was in middle school XD
On some 112 song?? U better put some respeck on Anywhere!! Lol lmaoo it’s been 8,000 years I couldn’t remember offhand But that did used to be...
  • Poll
Is blue an ugly color?
Hmmm what? Blue is a very nice color. It's the color of serenity and calm.
YouTuber IamChelsieJanea
I can see Kirah treating her like a fan (at best) when Big Pooh moves to Atlanta. But AF and Bri are not about to entertain her.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Omg their hashtags #giveitarestalready #manacondaisoverfed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
MJ Statues, benches and all celebratory landmarks
He has a Mural in Paris too , Montmartres His status in Grévin museum That statue on the bottom right looked too real. It’s kinda sad..
“I don’t think my cat is really a cat” Reddit Post.
I want to see a picture.because im picturing it in the patio chair with a cigarette in one paw and a coke in the other. And if they think its...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
However, I did look at some of the comments to an article about the funeral. For the life of me, I just CANNOT understand how the Duke of Duchess...
Top Bottom