Quantcast

The 411 on Prince (ex-wives, associates, etc)

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,321 1,767 2,490
Alleybux
I recall something about a very large purple couch on Ebay. But I couldn't care less about any of her arrangements or circumstances or anything. She's a liar from the get go. And I still maintain the only thing that was truthful in her book was her name on the title page although I even have my reservations about that.
--- Exactly, getting on TV and crying she did not get anything. What is wrong with actually working but it is hard to be an actress when you have no acting ablity. I feel it someone gives you a damm manison then you were left with something.

Reaction score
Reactions
351 30 60
Alleybux
Mayte's auctioning stuff that Prince didn't actually wear. Prince had a few made of almost everything so he could travel light. Just because it was in the house in Spain, doesn't mean he wore it as he was rarely there. Before the move to Spain, Mayte spent a lot of her time in Miami with her mother starting in late '96/early'97. The "marriage" was over by the time Oprah went to PP. The play room was staged and after Oprah's people left, Prince left. He filed for divorce, and Mayte was officially served.The divorce took as long as it did because Mayte kept going back and forth trying to get more out of him. Their divorce proceedings lasted longer than the "marriage". Prince did not file in MN, Spain, NY, or NJ.

Tell us more...

Gwendolina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,335 912 197
Alleybux
Mayte's auctioning stuff that Prince didn't actually wear. Prince had a few made of almost everything so he could travel light. Just because it was in the house in Spain, doesn't mean he wore it as he was rarely there. Before the move to Spain, Mayte spent a lot of her time in Miami with her mother starting in late '96/early'97. The "marriage" was over by the time Oprah went to PP. The play room was staged and after Oprah's people left, Prince left. He filed for divorce, and Mayte was officially served.The divorce took as long as it did because Mayte kept going back and forth trying to get more out of him. Their divorce proceedings lasted longer than the "marriage". Prince did not file in MN, Spain, NY, or NJ.
Where did he file? I always thought he forced Mayte to file for divorce. Do you know whether he paid her alimony right up until his death (as she never remarried)?

Reaction score
Reactions
351 30 60
Alleybux
Mayte didn't get alimony up until his death, she received a lump sum payout. No, Prince didn't force Mayte to file for divorce, he filed. I have a source that's seen the documents. However, I'm unable to share where he filed because that would reveal my source.
Where did he file? I always thought he forced Mayte to file for divorce. Do you know whether he paid her alimony right up until his death (as she never remarried)?

Gwendolina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,335 912 197
Alleybux
Mayte didn't get alimony up until his death, she received a lump sum payout. No, Prince didn't force Mayte to file for divorce, he filed. I have a source that's seen the documents. However, I'm unable to share where he filed because that would reveal my source.
Okay, thanks for your answers.

BedtimeStories

Only Prince knows for sure.
Reaction score
Reactions
49,988 550 114
Alleybux
I'm just curious...did he cite a reason for the divorce?

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,321 1,767 2,490
Alleybux

---- Oh come on the marriage was over as soon as their son passed. I think Prince could be a cold cucumber but this is a little hard to belive. Plus Morris Hayes already said he was around when Prince had the play room built and went out and got all the toys. He said he was very excited.

Reaction score
Reactions
351 30 60
Alleybux
Sorry, but my source says otherwise.
---- Oh come on the marriage was over as soon as their son passed. I think Prince could be a cold cucumber but this is a little hard to belive. Plus Morris Hayes already said he was around when Prince had the play room built and went out and got all the toys. He said he was very excited.

Gwendolina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,335 912 197
Alleybux
Sorry, but my source says otherwise.
But why would the child's playroom be staged? They were expecting a baby, it's normal that they'd have a playroom set up. Why stage it for Oprah? I find that a bit hard to believe too. How does your source know these things? Was she/he around Paisley Park during this time?

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,321 1,767 2,490
Alleybux
But why would the child's playroom be staged? They were expecting a baby, it's normal that they'd have a playroom set up. Why stage it for Oprah? I find that a bit hard to believe too. How does your source know these things? Was she/he around Paisley Park during this time?
---- Makes no sense. You are having a baby you have a babyroom/playroom. No reason to stage anything. Next we will be hearing that Mayte was not really pregnant. Even Wendy and Lisa said Prince was not fake with his feelings. I do not think he would get married to Mayte to keep an image.

Reaction score
Reactions
351 30 60
Alleybux
:)
---- Makes no sense. You are having a baby you have a babyroom/playroom. No reason to stage anything. Next we will be hearing that Mayte was not really pregnant. Even Wendy and Lisa said Prince was not fake with his feelings. I do not think he would get married to Mayte to keep an image.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
351 30 60
Alleybux
My source has contact with people who were at Paisley Park before during and after that time.

J7774life

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
674 30 18
Alleybux
If I'm not mistaken, Dave harassed a woman that's apart of the Truth and Justice for Prince group. Her name is listed on the grand jury petition. He started harassing on social media after Dr. Funkenberry gave him her name. IIRC, she went to Dr. Funkenberry because she was upset that Dave and Mayte's "crusaders" were harassing people.
Are u serious.!. they assume they are above the law,and can do what ever they want towards others who call them out on their BS .. Stay away from all them.. Dont have any interaction .dont engage. Drfunkenberry is someone who alot of folks thought was trustworthy.

TheBunkster

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
If she didn’t get alimony then why was she worried about Prince’s marriage to Mani affecting her alimony?

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,719 948 226
Alleybux
Please don’t tell me a long gone font is making an appearance once again? Don’t care about supposed “inside” sources and promised tea to be delivered at a future date. Which she never delivered on. Prince and Mayte’s marriage has been discussed ad nauseam here, along with the birth and death of that innocent baby. It’s insulting to his little soul to say Mayte was never pregnant, or that everything Prince did, as far as playrooms, etc. was for show. No to be rude, but that’s beyond wrong.

Reaction score
Reactions
351 30 60
Alleybux
I'm not here on behalf of another font. It's all me. I'm just here to tell the truth. That's all.
Please don’t tell me a long gone font is making an appearance once again? Don’t care about supposed “inside” sources and promised tea to be delivered at a future date. Which she never delivered on. Prince and Mayte’s marriage has been discussed ad nauseam here, along with the birth and death of that innocent baby. It’s insulting to his little soul to say Mayte was never pregnant, or that everything Prince did, as far as playrooms, etc. was for show. No to be rude, but that’s beyond wrong.

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,719 948 226
Alleybux
In an attempt to make Mayte look like a total liar, which she doesn’t need any help in, claiming she was never pregnant and that the whole thing was staged, just makes Prince look conniving and deranged. This is all bµllsh!t. Someone must have a “book” that’s coming out soon.

IslandBlues

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,531 36 30
Alleybux
I take everything I read/hear with a grain of salt. But... I've always thought there must have been some chicanery involving the baby, for him to shut her out like he did. Hate to involve the baby, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Reaction score
Reactions
351 30 60
Alleybux
Nah, never that. He just didn't want to put Mayte on blast like that. He was looking out for her.
In an attempt to make Mayte look like a total liar, which she doesn’t need any help in, claiming she was never pregnant and that the whole thing was staged, just makes Prince look conniving and deranged. This is all bµllsh!t. Someone must have a “book” that’s coming out soon.

Spinster_Sister

Clear Heels & Fuzzy Love
Reaction score
Reactions
3,527 26 7
Alleybux
the things that would shock me would be that he was homosexual, a member of the Church of Satan or that he was a heroin addict.

BedtimeStories

Reaction score
Reactions
49,988 550 114
Alleybux
I'm up for whackalicious. I can't stand the woman. It has nothing to do with being married to him or the way she looks or sounds and everything to do with how she disparaged him on paper and how she's behaved from the second the news was out. Crass. Absolutely crass. I feel bad for feeling that way and yet it just gets so frustrating to watch the way she's exploited people for personal gain.

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,719 948 226
Alleybux
QUOTE="Msbeautifulbein, post: 37092157, member: 224504"]Nah, never that. He just didn't want to put Mayte on blast like that. He was looking out for her.[/QUOTE]

That makes zero sense. Prince would have never went along with such bµllsh!t.

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,719 948 226
Alleybux
Using an innocent baby, who suffered so much in his very short life, just to fuel the flames against Mayte, is evil. By claiming he never existed, reduces his life to some sort of ridiculous urban legend. Prince obviously loved his son, and wanted to be a dad. We can take who the baby’s mom is out of the equation. This is about respecting Prince and his flesh and blood. The majority of this forum can’t stand Mayte, myself included. But, I’ll be damned if I’ll giggle and encourage this bµllsh!t to get passed around as fact. Don’t want or need that karma in my life.

BedtimeStories

Reaction score
Reactions
49,988 550 114
Alleybux
Thank you for putting it so beautifully.

Using an innocent baby, who suffered so much in his very short life, just to fuel the flames against Mayte, is evil. By claiming he never existed, reduces his life to some sort of ridiculous urban legend. Prince obviously loved his son, and wanted to be a dad. We can take who the baby’s mom is out of the equation. This is about respecting Prince and his flesh and blood. The majority of this forum can’t stand Mayte, myself included. But, I’ll be damned if I’ll giggle and encourage this bµllsh!t to get passed around as fact. Don’t want or need that karma in my life.

BoycottMayte

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,533 51 9
Alleybux
https://s1.*********/images/15125e116111ecfde3.gif

Ain't nobody gonna ask for the RECEIPTS?

The SCREENSHOTS?

https://s1.*********/images/18442fb5b79318d4d0.gif

Lol, memories! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good luck with the tea spilling @Msbeautifulbein, sincerely. I hope this big reveal is more successful than the last one your leader still has us all waiting for.