The 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 Episode 11 - Three's a Party

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,712 9,334 4,309
Alleybux

Agent Nat has beautiful eyes.

I know some call them "crazy eyes" and I'll admit it's hard to argue that but pics like this here show she has beautiful eyes.

Wait a minute, weren't her eyes blue?

pentacles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,378 1,957 302
Alleybux
Really, why? What woman would want to fµck him, he looks like he smells like cheetos, I actually think he didn't cheat.

What woman would want to fµck him?
The hair dresser was flirting with him.

You see all these people on shows like Maury who look like they don't bathe but some how have numerous xesually partners.

Not for me but I can see how small town white women would find him attractive.

Mer Blake

Filling out Boarding School Applications
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
124,862 2,896 1,406
Alleybux
I’m so late but I can’t stand that Old ass THOT! I hope the psychic run off with all her money.

Her ass tried to accuse him of stealing her mother’s ring and she had it the whole time. That shows you what she really thinks of Ryan.

Mer Blake

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
124,862 2,896 1,406
Alleybux
I'm starting to think Mike cheated on Natalie.
I think he did too. I’ve thought this since the tell all. Made no sense. Was “spending the night” with his ex roommate the night before her wedding. Where were her bridesmaids, sisters, family!? Why was his shirt off when Natalie facetimes him? And why was the girl going off on Natalie when she was supposed to get married the next day. He told on himself at the Tell-All but I guess most people forgot. He definitely cheated.

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,712 9,334 4,309
Alleybux
I think he did too. I’ve thought this since the tell all. Made no sense. Was “spending the night” with his ex roommate the night before her wedding. Where were her bridesmaids, sisters, family!? Why was his shirt off when Natalie facetimes him? And why was the girl going off on Natalie when she was supposed to get married the next day. He told on himself at the Tell-All but I guess most people forgot. He definitely cheated.
Let's say that he did. What does Agent Nat want? She used her connects and she found out he cheated. So he cheated. She's harassing him to admit it then give her the ring and marry her?

Agent Nat would never let it go if he admitted it and despite how things look I doubt he did. It just makes no sense for him to continue to fight like this instead of tell her the truth already. It makes no sense for him to cheat, go through her throwing the ring back at him and bring her here on that false pretense. If he cheated and didn't care, maybe. If he cheated and cared I think he'd have been come clean. I think he's telling her the truth. Things do look suspect but he didn't cheat.

Mer Blake

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
124,862 2,896 1,406
Alleybux
Let's say that he did. What does Agent Nat want? She used her connects and she found out he cheated. So he cheated. She's harassing him to admit it then give her the ring and marry her?

Agent Nat would never let it go if he admitted it and despite how things look I doubt he did. It just makes no sense for him to continue to fight like this instead of tell her the truth already. It makes no sense for him to cheat, go through her throwing the ring back at him and bring her here on that false pretense. If he cheated and didn't care, maybe. If he cheated and cared I think he'd have been come clean. I think he's telling her the truth. Things do look suspect but he didn't cheat.
I agree Natalie will never let this go. If I was him I would stick to the story because he knows like we know she’ll be relentless. I still think he cheated but he’s smart enough to keep it to himself.

AliceV

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Reactions
31,813 408 63
Alleybux
Can I be added back to the notification lists for the 90 Day Fiancé threads please?
I know I’ve been away and I’m sorry. ❤️

AliceV

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Reactions
31,813 408 63
Alleybux
Mike cheated and he should admit it. Let Nat hate him for awhile, who cares? He knows that she’s still going to marry him anyway. He cheated with a nice, warm vagina so why can’t he give Nat that nice warm satisfaction followed up by the anger that comes when you as a woman knew/know you are/were right but this ass just won’t admit it?

Ugh MEN.