Quantcast

The JonBenet crime MegaThread

melanias_concerned_face

Vintage Meme Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reactions
12,960 539 72
Alleybux
Okay maybe I'm being super dumb here but I don't understand the statement that they aren't naming the suspect in order not to alert him. The killer knows who he is, so if news gets out that they have his DNA, he's alerted, right? Am I missing something??

Ms Vandross

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,569 15,256 8,202
Alleybux
This reads like a bunch of nothing and the title is misleading, but then again its Radar.
I think anyone with a brain knows that JBR was killed by the individuals in that house, only question is was it her bother, mom, or dad.

FinallyLoggedIn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
336,119 9,100 3,945
Alleybux
Okay maybe I'm being super dumb here but I don't understand the statement that they aren't naming the suspect in order not to alert him. The killer knows who he is, so if news gets out that they have his DNA, he's alerted, right? Am I missing something??
Especially given the level of detail of the killer

MEEEETOOO

Da cutest chick u ever saw is a Chickasaw squaw
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
46,581 1,628 578
Alleybux
After ALL these years...

raw

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,909 21,182 21,875
Alleybux
I stopped reading at “Radar has learned...” Radar is the online sister site of “The National Inquirer” Enough said.

Sadly, I don’t think JonBenet will ever get justice. Her case has been cold for too long.

MEEEETOOO

Da cutest chick u ever saw is a Chickasaw squaw
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
46,581 1,628 578
Alleybux
Someone obsessed would have not beat her head in. They would have kidnapped her. This doesn’t add up. I believe it was the brother as well.

I always assumed her older brother did it, being that he was known to abuse her, didn't he bash her over the head once? I thought her parents always knew the truth and covered for their son..

This is getting interesting..

Tea for me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,053 978 203
Alleybux
I’m glad we’re all on the same page.

How could a STRANGER sneak into the house, move her to the basement so he could xesually abuse her and then, later kill her???

All while being TOTALLY undetected!

The killer is someone in that house.

I still think it was the brother. Mom is protecting her remaining child.

Someone obsessed would have not beat her head in. They would have kidnapped her. This doesn’t add up. I believe it was the brother as well.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,730 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
It’s radar online. Take it with a grain of salt. Also note that RADAR online are the ones keeping the suspect’s identity concealed....they literally stated “Radar is withholding.” This story was likely leaked by the inspector gadget who gave the cigarette butt to authorities...not the authorities, themselves.

Investigators would not say anything to the public until AFTER the DNA was confirmed and the suspect is in custody.

Last edited:

melanias_concerned_face

Vintage Meme Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reactions
12,960 539 72
Alleybux
I’m glad we’re all on the same page.

How could a STRANGER sneak into the house, move her to the basement so he could xesually abuse her and then, later kill her???

All while being TOTALLY undetected!

The killer is someone in that house.

That's how I feel about most of these kids who die at home. Like with Darlie Routier - there are some weird things about the crime scene, and I've gone back and forth on it, but at the end of the day I just can't envisage there being an outsider breaking in, killing the children, stealing nothing, and then running away. I just can't quite buy it. That said, I don't think the prosecution really proved it cos its impossible to prove.

BeautyNBrains99

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reaction score
Reactions
107,868 1,736 309
Alleybux
I still think it was the brother. Mom is protecting her remaining child.
Yeah something was always off with the entire case, especially since the phone call caught her asking somebody "what did you do!?" You wouldn't ask a complete stranger that, and the husband and mother would've tried to either get them out the house or get their child from harm's way. We'll never truly know the truth because the family refuses to tell the complete truth about things. It's wild to me how nobody was ever arrested and they all just got off. Reminds me of Casey Anthony, she was clearly guilty but somehow someway she got off.

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,868 1,736 309
Alleybux
I always assumed her older brother did it, being that he was known to abuse her, didn't he bash her over the head once? I thought her parents always knew the truth and covered for their son..

This is getting interesting..
That is what bothers me, if he was known to abuse her and do stuff to her they should've BEEN seemed help for him. There's no way I would allow one of my children to continuously torture or harm another, it would actually hurt me because siblings are supposed to love on one another. And he was her older brother so he was supposed to be like her personal protector. I'm sure had she lived long enough and gotten older he might've gotten worse.

KudosIIU

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,387 1,125 967
Alleybux
This happens regularly they claim there is a new lead and suspect, someone in her family killed her.

Andi420

Slava Ukraini! Putin’s Biggest Hater!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
What makes you say that? People who are obsessed with others can and will kill their victims.

starspace

enjoy the silence
Reaction score
Reactions
5,133 229 76
Alleybux
I still think the killer was someone in the family. Pretty much everything leads back to them somehow. Are they still being protected all these years?

Ms Vandross

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,569 15,256 8,202
Alleybux
I still think the killer was someone in the family. Pretty much everything leads back to them somehow. Are they still being protected all these years?
$$$$$$$
This would be an open and shut case if they weren't so wealthy when the crime happened. They had fantastic lawyers who basically blocked every motion the police requested (phone records, lie detector, a writing sample)

Doorlocks

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,416 323 9
Alleybux
I don't know all the ins and outs of this case, but I remember the rumors of her family being connected with pedo groups and pimping out both their children. The cover-up might not be about Jon Benet's death itself, but what was going on when she died and who was there. A few years ago there was another "lead" in this case, from a imprisoned pedo who claimed to have seen her die but couldn't prevent it. It's possible that the brother was the person who actually "killed" her, but it was during a show for men who liked to see her be hurt. I think there were either 1. a bunch of hardcore degenerate pedos, who the parents couldn't explain their association with in any nonindictable way, or 2. some powerful local men, like the mayor, D.A. or police chief, who would never let their presence be known under any circumstances.

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,868 1,736 309
Alleybux
$$$$$$$
This would be an open and shut case if they weren't so wealthy when the crime happened. They had fantastic lawyers who basically blocked every motion the police requested (phone records, lie detector, a writing sample)
Right I was just about to say $$ talks and they more than likely had connections. Also let's not forget the amount of privilege these people have and how they're more than capable of lying and persuading their way out of things.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
Nearly 25 years after the murder of beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey, Radar has learned a new potential suspect has been identified by investigators, and now a race to conduct high-tech DNA tests is underway to determine if the long-stalled cold case can finally be solved.

The bombshell breakthrough is the first glimmer of hope in handcuffing at least one of the cold-blooded killers responsible for the brutal strangulation and xesual assault of the adorable 6-year-old inside her ritzy Boulder, Colo. home in Christmas 1996.

The potential perp was identified by Roscoe J. Clark, the founder of the online group JonBenét Investigations and co-investigator Derek Brommerich, who traveled to Colorado and obtained the DNA sample from a discarded cigarette after pursing and staking out the male suspect.

The DNA sample and a full report on the potential suspect -- who is linked to a Ramsey neighbor -- was handed over to Genesee County Under Sheriff’s Mike Angus in Flint, Mich. on May 7th. Angus plans to pass along the report to the local FBI office.
Radar is withholding the identity of the potential suspect to avoid alerting the perp and to give authorities an opportunity to gather their own DNA evidence.
Roscoe said he plans to send a certified copy of his report and a DNA sample and his report to the Boulder Police Department, the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office, and District Attorney Michael Dougherty.
“This will give all of the options. If they wanted to follow-up, they could do very easily,” Clark told Radar. “This could be the breakthrough everyone has been waiting for during the past 24 years and it’s based on hard evidence and forensic science. I’m 100-percent positive we have the right suspect, and we can’t rule this person out.”

Cops believe the killer (s) broke into the home through a basement window, slipped into JonBenét's bedroom, and knocked her out with a stun gun. She was carried to the basement where she was gagged with duct tape, xesually abused, and strangled with a garrote, and smashed in the head with a baseball bat.

A three-page ransom note demanding $118,000 and signed “SBTC” was written on a legal pad that was found in the house.

The new potential suspect was linked to the murder following an explosive 2018 Radar investigation that identified Glenn Meyer – the now-dead drifter obsessed with JonBenét who secretly lived in the basement of a home across the street from the Ramsey’s.

“I believe my husband killed JonBenét, I knew he was capable of it,” his ex-wife Charlotte Hey told Radar in 2018.

The courageous Indiana woman, who passed away at age 88 in August (2020), also revealed the sicko Meyer also built a shrine to the slain child using pictures and newspaper clippings. What’s more his handwriting matched the ransom note!

Meyer, who lived in the home of JonBenét's now-deceased elderly babysitters, Joe and Betty Barnhill, also had a photograph of Navy Avenger aircraft in his basement apartment with “SBTC” lettering on it.”

JonBenét's half-brother John Andrew Ramsey remains confident the killer will eventually be found.

“We have the killer’s DNA … so that’s hugely important and will ultimately solve this crime,” John Andrew says in episode 5 of The Killing of JonBenét: The Final Suspectspodcast.
“There are additional items that should be tested given today’s new technology for additional samples. And then … the advent of using genealogy to identify a killer is hugely promising, and that technology will only get better.”

They are playing with everyone on this. It won’t ever be told because it’s deeper than what some know. It’s not him believe that.

FullyBLACK

C untry mursic fan
Reaction score
Reactions
117,725 2,624 1,870
Alleybux
As a mother I'm not 'protecting my remaining' child so it's still hard for me to believe patsy 'knew' anything.

I do think this will be solved eventually though.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
I got high and solved this case already. P1zz@g@t3.
Mmhmm look deeper and if you click on the right videos pertaining to the case on YouTube and read the comments and click the link you will read the whole story. I will say no more.

HongKongho

ZhangZiyisho
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,691 6,271 6,564
Alleybux
This is just another wolf whistle

we may NEVER find who killed that child cause they botched the damn crime scene

the father shouldn’t have touched the body but since he found her it’s likely he knew where to look and Patsy took whatever she knew to the grave and it seems John will too

but it couldn’t have been an intruder the alarm would have sounded off and the cobwebs weren’t disturbed in the basement

every adult was out of the house so it couldn’t have been an adult who else could be in the house with the child?

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,868 1,736 309
Alleybux
Now y’all see. It’s so much deeper than what people think.

Mmhmm look deeper and if you click on the right videos pertaining to the case on YouTube and read the comments and click the link you will read the whole story. I will say no more.
Oh I been knew it's just eerily creepy man. And please do, what's the link for the video or the title? A font mentioned they may have been connected to some sort of powerful group of people and too many names or identities would have been revealed.

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,868 1,736 309
Alleybux
This is just another wolf whistle

we may NEVER find who killed that child cause they botched the damn crime scene

the father shouldn’t have touched the body but since he found her it’s likely he knew where to look and Patsy took whatever she knew to the grave and it seems John will too

but it couldn’t have been an intruder the alarm would have sounded off and the cobwebs weren’t disturbed in the basement

every adult was out of the house so it couldn’t have been an adult who else could be in the house with the child?
My thing is they claimed to have found her about 7 hours AFTER they reported her missing. They didn't think to look in there initially right away? Something with that was always off to me and then the fact that they keep doing all these specials but not truly admitting to anything or being helpful in the investigation just seems rather like a money grab almost.
I hate to say it but did these people actually even love that little girl? Because if they did it wouldn't have mattered who was gonna get caught or in trouble they would have told.