The Beige Triplets "The PowerPuff Girls" (AllyiahsFace, Brixana, and KirahOminique)

General Manager
Reactions
19,005 153 24
Alleybux
AllyiahsFace - "Blossom" AKA The Ring Leader. She's from Panama City. Lives in Atlanta. Does well for herself. Used to have a great channel but now is fitting herself into a box. Has recently started changing her whole persona to fit the "Bri" aesthetic. Wears nudes and can't dress to save her life. she shops frequently in the clearance section of all the luxury brands to keep up with her counterparts. Has 500k subs on Youtube and is the ring leader of the beige triplets. The crimson chin. Used to be with a guy named Dejon (Dejon Mustard - he's a font) he spills tea occasionally on his channel. she's now with a tired christian rapper who is legally married with 4 kids. Bri copies every channel move she makes. (Occasional mentions: Ju, Tasha)

Brixana - "Buttercup" Ms.Bougie and Classy Never Ghetto Fabulous Bri. Pretty face but very nasty attitude and stuck-up personality. Cried when the looters destroyed the Gucci and Hermes stores. From Virginia and lived in Florida. Now lives in Atlanta. Used to date Ferrari, Blac Chyna's Ex but now is in a poly relationship with her scammer boyfriend Bryant and his actual girlfriend. He just recently went to jail for 2 years and she's holding him down while he's in another relationship still clinging hard to her 11 pairs of bottega's. She makes friends, steals their aesthetic then is no longer friends with them. Wants to be Lori Harvey. (Occasional mentions: Kylie, Scammer Bryant,) AllyiahsFace strives to copy her aesthetic but misses the mark every time.

Kirah Ominique - "Bubbles" Ms.New Booty. Faja Queen. BreakFix & Bawdy.
26 but acts 15. Just got her body done. Is a try-hard with a rhombus head too big for her body. Has the most personality out of all the girls but constantly needs attention. The most interesting out of the 3. Trying her hardest to fit the IG baddie aesthetic. Lives in Milwaukee, has been "moving to Alanna" for 2 years now. Drives rental cars and buys designer but sleeps on an air mattress in her cluttered room.

The beige twins, we needed a thread to talk about all 3 so here they are. ***LSA wouldn't let me add pictures so if y'all want to, add some!"

General Manager
Reactions
19,005 153 24
Alleybux
BF7F8021-6E99-4C24-B362-7F3FB7D046D1.jpeg

38D8CEB9-5A7D-4E54-9AE3-A17FDFB5ABA2.jpeg

2095C036-EF72-4EE7-B343-A05DAAB69B89.jpeg

The mystique beauty that Southerns talk about
Reactions
41,417 1,000 992
Alleybux
I hope those fonts with a chip on their shoulders, don't come in here to start policing/deraling and causing unnecessary
arguments because they can't handle a difference of opinion.

Lol let's keep this thread full of tea, laughs and fun

General Manager
Reactions
7,139 81 2
Alleybux
Sits.
I'm in the Kirah thread all the time. I never followed AF or Bri but I'm here for this one!!!

Speaking of AF she looks like Drake's baby mama to me...her face is strong.

Starter
Reactions
3,227 54 9
Alleybux
You know... When AF does her make up, she emphasizes her cheekbones sooo much that it makes her face look even moreee angular and it really brings out her chin. She really loves her cheekbones. And she has nice ones... but the makeup she does to emphasize them more makes her look like handsome squidward

Unapologetically Unproblematic
Reactions
2,261 80 4
Alleybux
Hammerhead shark was one thing, but when I saw someone say a lightskinned NE-YO, that was it for me, lolol.

The irreversible damage has been done. But I'm not even gonna flex, her skin as of late has been absolute perfection! No cap at all.

Unless she's been using that video editing software to blur her face, cuz I see no pores, at all.

Someone said the last girl looks like a hammerhead shark and I CANNOT unsee. She has good skin though.

Last edited:
Fairy Glam Mother ‍♀️
Reactions
54,662 1,527 367
Alleybux
Briana is the best looking out of all of them.

Allyiah must be toxic because she fell out with just about all of her “besties” from her beauty guru days. I like her but she’s just not cute to me. The chin and jaw area messes up her look.

Chile I like Kirah cause she represents for the big head girls lmaoo :ROFLMAO:. I watched a few of her vlogs. She legit only buys shit because it’s what everyone else is wearing.

The mystique beauty that Southerns talk about
Reactions
41,417 1,000 992
Alleybux
AF has the most likable and genuine personality out of the three, Kirah too. I just wished they would both have a strong self of self instead of adopting personality traits from those they're around. AF needs to find her OWN aesthetic how how she dressed before was fine.

MVP
Reactions
Alleybux
Briana is the best looking out of all of them.

Allyiah must be toxic because she fell out with just about all of her “besties” from her beauty guru days. I like her but she’s just not cute to me. The chin and jaw area messes up her look.

Chile I like Kirah cause she represents for the big head girls lmaoo :ROFLMAO:. I watched a few of her vlogs. She legit only buys shit because it’s what everyone else is wearing.

I can’t watch Bri to save my life each time I cut off the video. She’s pretty she reminds me of 50 cent girlfriend Cuban Link, but all she seems to have is a pretty face. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. AF seems nice but not like genuine friendship type. She doesn’t hangout with any of the youtube sisterhood anymore like you said, but it could be because she found them to be fake. Kirah is beautiful she needs to do the less is more with the poses. Her butt is big no need to stick out to the point of damn near breaking her back. Also the cursing, burping and loud talking can be toned down too if she plans to have her channel go a certain way.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Should I Put My New Full Time Job On My Part-Time Job’s Resume?
If you plan on telling them anyways, then I might put it on there. Will it look bad if I don’t? Bc I honestly don’t feel like adding it lol I...
My 10y/o cousin took a pic of our dead granduncle & sent it to a groupchat of her friends
I went to a funeral and several people did this. worse it was at the burial site Millennials (the older side). Of course we shut it down
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
What’s with the weird stance Trying wayyyy too hard
Rihanna Is Getting Dragged For Taking A Neautral Stance In The Israel/Palestine Conflict
Just because someone is a celebrity doesn't mean they have to be your leader. You can appreciate their art and work, but if they say something...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I’m sorry. I am sooooo petty. I can’t wait until May 19. I want to see if everyone’s Twitter feed wishes them a happy anniversary. so excited I...
Invincible | Amazon Prime | Watch Thread
Just finished Episode 6 and started 7. Debbie you need to take Mark and run. That whole in the wall could've been your head girl Will post again...
The Official Yaoi Manga/anime Thread
Thank you for your list. Ill be checking them out! Here's some that manga/manhwas that left a deep impression on me..and im glad I found it so...
What are you guys doing this summer?
You must like white dudes Lol I was about to say...uhhh :unsure:
Top Bottom