Quantcast

The Biggest Mistake Black Women Continue To Make

On_da_Corna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,811 4,629 3,538
Alleybux
I said it before and I'll say it again: Bad mothers raise bad sons. If you want better men, do a better job of raising them.

mystikspiral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,678 505 493
Alleybux
They do more than not wanting to go with and marry black women.

You said:

Seeing black women as only good for xes and itemizing them is not them valuing black women as humans. :e4_25:

You're awfully patient, Rhymes.

He's spent pages and pages trying to convince us that black women are viewed as trash to be used and thrown away. Now that the true dynamic of his interracial bromance has been exposed he's trying to clean it up and pretend that those white men haven't been disrespecting him this whole time. I'm sure their comments about black women aren't the only slick stuff they've said.

I've been around plenty of wealthy, well-educated white men with their black male puppet friends. No balls to be found at all. He's merely projecting his desire for white male acceptance onto black women.

ETA: It's very telling how he keeps talking about white men like they are some rare, exotic prize and black women fall all over themselves to gaze upon. Dude, white men are everywhere! You don't have access to some top secret club. Some of us have actually have white male friends, SOs, spouses and family. You haven't discovered anything new LOL!

NZURI

Delete Account
Reaction score
Reactions
257,693 8,171 8,001
Alleybux
Please, you'd probably throw on a clan hood to appease a white man. Don't play yourself. You'd sell your soul for some white dick, no one with half a brain would think you'd talk so much sh!t about bm and turn around to defend us to the men you worship
That's clearly all that you have done to get in good with those white boys who, rest assured, say worse about your black ass behind your back and probably right to your face and you just kee-kee with them like a big ass doofus, white ass kissing dummy.

You have already admitted and even bragged about letting whites trash blacks in your face, traitor.

mystikspiral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,678 505 493
Alleybux
That's clearly all that you have done to get in good with those white boys who, rest assured, say worse about your black ass behind your back and probably right to your face and you just kee-kee with them like a big ass doofus, white ass kissing dummy.

You have already admitted and even bragged about letting whites trash blacks in your face, traitor.

Every reference to white male genitalia and ejaculate in this thread has been from his font, yet he calls US obsessed with the white phallus. Just pitiful.

THEDARKVIXEN

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Reactions
374,089 8,059 3,406
Alleybux

Yes girl preach! These black men telling us about how much non blacks hate us black women get trashed too LOLOL. They never speak about the non black women who trash them.

I remember sticking up for a black man after a white girl called him a n!66er straight to his face. He got mad at me for sticking up for him and tried to apologize to her asking her why would she speak to him like that. Never again lol.

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
Every reference to white male genitalia and ejaculate in this thread has been from his font, yet he calls US obsessed with the white phallus. Just pitiful.

Random question but what was the name of the older sista back in the day that critiqued NWAs lyrics and rap music in general?

jeido

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,091 673 315
Alleybux

He's spent pages and pages trying to convince us that black women are viewed as trash to be used and thrown away. Now that the true dynamic of his interracial bromance has been exposed he's trying to clean it up and pretend that those white men haven't been disrespecting him this whole time. I'm sure their comments about black women aren't the only slick stuff they've said.

I've been around plenty of wealthy, well-educated white men with their black male puppet friends. No balls to be found at all. He's merely projecting his desire for white male acceptance onto black women.

ETA: It's very telling how he keeps talking about white men like they are some rare, exotic prize and black women fall all over themselves to gaze upon. Dude, white men are everywhere! You don't have access to some top secret club. Some of us have actually have white male friends, SOs, spouses and family. You haven't discovered anything new LOL!

Plentiful and in abundance lolz ...you can throw a rock and hit one esp in the USA or Europe. Makes it much easier to meet decent ones instead of doing the whole searching-for-'needle in a haystack'-while-wearing-horse blinders thing.

Why Do Horses Used for Pulling Wagons Wear Blinders?

Unlike the name suggests, horse blinders, also known as blinkers or winkers, do not blind horses. Horse blinders are firm leather squares or plastic cups that attach to a horse's bridle or hood and prevent a horse from seeing behind and beside him. Horses that pull wagons and carriages wear blinkers to prevent them from becoming distracted or panicked by what they see behind the wagon.

http://animals.mom.me/horses-used-pulling-wagons-wear-blinders-4450.html

G I N G E R

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,862 236 218
Alleybux
That is the effect of being a damn bitter dummy. Even though I won't protest for BM, I'll be damned if a yt insults anything black in my presence. But then I'm not a hate-filled bitter dummy who'd even think to make up brag about something that damn pathetic and ridiculous in an effort to hurt a group of people (BW) I clearly despise.

@Bitter Soap Boy No one cares about you or your bitter yt friends or the xes they've had to pay for. Stay pressed and obsessed, loser.

Exactly, this reminds me of this guy I was talking. He use to come back and tell me all the sh!t that his Black male co-workers said about BW. Soon as he said some sh!t about BM I had to check him on that. lol he was mad. This isn't surprising though we have many videos/stories with BM talking sh!t about Black women in the presence of others.

While these "men" are disrespecting BW in the presence of WM or allowing them to disrespect BW....those very same men are laughing behind their back or have the same views against them. Other men will call their women all type of disrespectful sh!t but will not let another man of another race dare do that. People like that Dial Body Wash character is why these YT folks feel comfortable saying some of the sh!t they say. I think he is the "black friend" that all of them seem to have lmao. He thought he was getting back at us by saying what he said but made himself look foolish.

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,166 9,374 4,422
Alleybux
Exactly, this reminds me of this guy I was talking. He use to come back and tell me all the sh!t that his Black male co-workers said about BW. Soon as he said some sh!t about BM I had to check him on that. lol he was mad. This isn't surprising though we have many videos/stories with BM talking sh!t about Black women in the presence of others.

While these "men" are disrespecting BW in the presence of WM or allowing them to disrespect BW....those very same men are laughing behind their back or have the same views against them. Other men will call their women all type of disrespectful sh!t but will not let another man of another race dare do that. People like that Dial Body Wash character is why these YT folks feel comfortable saying some of the sh!t they say. I think he is the "black friend" that all of them seem to have lmao. He thought he was getting back at us by saying what he said but made himself look foolish.

:33:

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,166 9,374 4,422
Alleybux
Sooo happy that folks are exposing these black male fonts for their ignorance and HYPOCRISY. Of course Dial Body Wash sits around and lets WM disrespect BW. And then he and that other font, On_da_Corna have the nerve to accuse BW of being obsessed with WM. This thread started off talking about BM and BW, and yet they were the first ones to start endlessly yakking about WM. On_da_Corna is still doing it, lmao. They're more obsessed with WM than any BW on this damn forum. :cry 512x512:

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,166 9,374 4,422
Alleybux
Thank you [MENTION=148958]Rhymes[/MENTION] for setting an example for these men. It's an unfortunate truth, but men are more likely to listen to other men. Funny how Dial Body Wash started backtracking like whoa once another man checked him. Another example of how BW's voices don't get much respect, but I'm happy that his ignorance has been exposed regardless.

On_da_Corna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,811 4,629 3,538
Alleybux
Sooo happy that folks are exposing these black male fonts for their ignorance and HYPOCRISY. Of course Dial Body Wash sits around and lets WM disrespect BW. And then he and that other font, On_da_Corna have the nerve to accuse BW of being obsessed with WM. This thread started off talking about BM and BW, and yet they were the first ones to start endlessly yakking about WM. On_da_Corna is still doing it, lmao. They're more obsessed with WM than any BW on this damn forum. :cry 512x512:
Actually, y'all are obsessed with whites period. Proof is all over this website.

Sailor Pluto

in the Kuiper Belt
Reaction score
Reactions
218,856 7,720 1,269
Alleybux
They do? :bulgy-eyes:

Of course they do. You should visit some white male dominated websites to see how much sh!t they talk about WW. Talk sh!t about their aging (sometimes in comparison to the aging of other races of women...so putting down WW to uplift others), their bodies, lack of "submissiveness", etc.

The thing is: it doesn't seem like that to yall because they don't specify white unless they're trying to compare white women to other races of women (usually Asian women, who WM view as the holy grail right now lol). They say Western women or just women, but they are talking about white women because 1) they view whiteness as the default, so that's why they don't specify and 2) most of their interactions are with white women.

Misogyny is a male problem that knows no racial bounds. I have no problem with black women focusing on our needs as women, but I do sideeye the ones that try uplifting and praising other races of men. You'll find they have the same problems, just expressed differently. If anything: Culture is a good indication of how someone may treat you.

Dial Body wash

#Lawrencehive
Reaction score
Reactions
57,631 7,193 17,996
Alleybux
They do more than not wanting to go with and marry black women.

You said:

Seeing black women as only good for xes and itemizing them is not them valuing black women as humans. :e4_25:
If that's the case then every person on the planet is guilty, as the majority of us have no problem screwing people they have no desire to marry.

You're only looking into it deeper because they're white and you're trying to look cute in front of these women who couldn't care less about you. These "women" are worthy to be valued as anything more than what they represent themselves as, and if anyone refuses to see them as more it's their responsibility to check them, not mine.

Either way it's their penis, I'm not going to fight over what they do with it, nor how they treat women who will do whatever to get a taste of it. It doesn't reflect on me either. I'll leave the grandstanding to you and the hoteps.

Dial Body wash

#Lawrencehive
Reaction score
Reactions
57,631 7,193 17,996
Alleybux

Look at this bm bashing broad calling me a traitor. A woman who trashes black men at every chance and wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. I'd much rather side with a white than a black woman who trashes me to my face and turns around to expect me to support her. I would never relate to a thing like you. If anyone trashes you, it doesn't reflect on me, only other women like you

Rhymes

AlwaysProgressive
Reaction score
Reactions
968 37 80
Alleybux
If that's the case then every person on the planet is guilty, as the majority of us have no problem screwing people they have no desire to marry.

You're only looking into it deeper because they're white and you're trying to look cute in front of these women who couldn't care less about you. These "women" are worthy to be valued as anything more than what they represent themselves as, and if anyone refuses to see them as more it's their responsibility to check them, not mine.

Either way it's their penis, I'm not going to fight over what they do with it, nor how they treat women who will do whatever to get a taste of it. It doesn't reflect on me either. I'll leave the grandstanding to you and the hoteps.
You associate with them and you even show that you are ok with them itemizing black women based on your statement.

You have a choice to refuse to associate with them for devaluing and itemizing the women of your community and you chose to still associate with them and even show that you dont mind them looking down on the women of your community with that statement you made.

You are basically being a house negro and their puppet based on you hanging around them and being cool with their oppressive ways.

Im not trying to look cute in front of anybody. I am being a man and am supporting the women of my community who have my back.

Im not a hotep. Im just a black man supporting my community.

Dial Body wash

#Lawrencehive
Reaction score
Reactions
57,631 7,193 17,996
Alleybux

And I've been around white men with their puppet bw worshippers and I can tell you I get more respect from the white people than from the black women like you who worship them.

His stupid argument is that you reflect me so if they don't want to associate with you then it reflects on me. You, your ilk and I ate cut from a different cloth. Anything directed towards you will never reflect on me. And if [MENTION=148958]Rhymes[/MENTION] feel that he is an extension of the women in this thread, then him and the rest of his female-identified brethren can stick their necks out for the women who think so little of them.

Dial Body wash

#Lawrencehive
Reaction score
Reactions
57,631 7,193 17,996
Alleybux
You associate with them and you even show that you are ok with them itemizing black women based on your statement.

You have a choice to refuse to associate with them for devaluing and itemizing the women of your community and you chose to still associate with them and even show that you dont mind them looking down on the women of your community with that statement you made.

You are basically being a house negro and their puppet based on you hanging around them and being cool with their oppressive ways.

Im not trying to look cute in front of anybody. I am being a man and am supporting the women of my community who have my back.

Im not a hotep. Im just a black man supporting my community.

You're a female identified boy negro with a box of your own ignorance. If your community consists of the women in this thread and men who think like you then I agree with your assessment of me. I'd much rather associate with like minded people regardless of culture and race as opposed to people who don't think sh!t of you but expect loyalty against outsiders on the basis of ideology.

If that makes me a house negro then I'm okay with that. You can be the field negro picking cotton with the people who will stab you in the back and tell on you to massa in order to get my spot in the comfort of the house.

Being stupid and gullible doesn't make you honorable, it just makes you stupid and gullible.

Rhymes

AlwaysProgressive
Reaction score
Reactions
968 37 80
Alleybux
You're a female identified boy negro with a box of your own ignorance. If your community consists of the women in this thread and men who think like you then I agree with your assessment of me. I'd much rather associate with like minded people regardless of culture and race as opposed to people who don't think sh!t of you but expect loyalty against outsiders on the basis of ideology.

If that makes me a house negro then I'm okay with that. You can be the field negro picking cotton with the people who will stab you in the back and tell on you to massa in order to get my spot in the comfort of the house.

Being stupid and gullible doesn't make you honorable, it just makes you stupid and gullible.
I clearly said the black women who have my back. There are many black women on LSA, in this thread and in real life who have the backs of black men who actually support black women. If you supported black women you would know this. Its not good to generalize black women.

NZURI

Delete Account
Reaction score
Reactions
257,693 8,171 8,001
Alleybux
Look at this bm bashing broad calling me a traitor. A woman who trashes black men at every chance and wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. I'd much rather side with a white than a black woman who trashes me to my face and turns around to expect me to support her. I would never relate to a thing like you. If anyone trashes you, it doesn't reflect on me, only other women like you
You are trash and a traitor, so I'd do a lot more than trash you in your face. I'm not a coward like yourself, and I am not a black man hater just because I despise pieces of sh!t like you. You just keep kissing white ass and stop worrying about what black women do.

H8ME

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,361 814 1,073
Alleybux
You are trash and a traitor, so I'd do a lot more than trash you in your face. I'm not a coward like yourself, and I am not a black man hater just because I despise pieces of sh!t like you. You just keep kissing white ass and stop worrying about what black women do.

But he and the other self hating, bw hating Becky lovers cant stop watching and worrying about bw. They stay in bw's face/space.

I'on understand. Why cant these cretins move along and be gone ?? Smh, obsessed with us.

I guess we really are magic. Lmao
#BlackGirlMagic

mystikspiral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,678 505 493
Alleybux

*round of applause*

You've finally come full circle, congratulations!

Thank you for finally explicitly admitting to your hypocrisy. Weren't you complaining about BW doing the bolded–siding with WM over BM? And here you are admitting to doing exactly what you accuse others of doing against BW. If those women are traitorous, so are you. If those women are white worshiping, so are you.

Also, thank you for sharing with us why black women and black men must put their gender over their color. There is no black 'community' to save, so we might as well use our respective gender privileges to get ahead. Maybe black women will grasp this now that a black man (you) has said it.

Terry Mcginnis

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,532 1,577 910
Alleybux
I'm glad that remedial wash font has finally been exposed on a bigger scale. He's always been an epic dick sucker of white men and has proven that he is a champion for white male success. He never mentions anything positive that can be done to uplift black people.
He's talked about putting a white man penis in a black woman before.

I mean, he doesn't even go hard for non-black women like the way he boasts about white men.:e6_25:

For real, I wouldn't be surprised, if his white "friends" used him as a stress reliever and bukkaked all over his face at parties.

There was a thread earlier this year or last year about the abuse and rape that black women and children face and he was littering that thread with comments that pinned the blame on black women.

He's not about sh!t and will never be about sh!t. Watch out for people like him. He reads as a classic abuser and if not checked might become a killer in the future.

Koala

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,187 29 2
Alleybux
But I do have one question for you. How do the white men your in a bromance with react to knowing you only use ww for xes? Are they comfortable watching you treat ww that way?

I'm curious about this too.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,786 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
Just finished reading through this thread...not surprised it went left. I've been saying the majority of bm on this site are absolute trash. I don't bother conversing with them because it's a waste of my time.

Anyway, I'm at a point where I am very selective of which black man I defend. I don't blindly support them as a collective. That hasn't helped bw at all. I am very happy to see an increase of bw waking up and calling out problematic bm. I don't believe in protecting them when most of them don't protect us.

Zoe Qweenyana

Rich b!tch Cuisine Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
2,896 42 9
Alleybux
BECAUSE fµck!ng SERIOUSLY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS sh!t. I CANNOT STAND UP FOR MYSELF, TELL SOMEONE NO, OR PUT MYSELF FIRST WITHOUT BEING THE REASON WHY [insert some type of negative phenomena in society] IS HAPPENING.
It's why I'm angry! I'm expected to be a martyr. I'm expected to be happy by sacrificing myself for others. NO!
fµck YOU!

black women are expected to be mules. Carry the burdens of everyone while we suffer underneath the heavy weight.

Everyone wants us to do a favor for them but God forbid if we ask for the same in return.

Genovese

Glitter Addict
Reaction score
Reactions
75,448 3,430 1,201
Alleybux
Wow, I did not know my thread expanded.

I hope many women have learned something from Bougie Black Girl and use her advice to your advantage. We deserve nothing but the best.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
You're more concerned with making black men out to be the least worst (which is bµllsh!t btw) than acknowledging that misogyny is present in the black community and needs to be eradicated. So misogyny is okay as long as other non-black men do it too?? FOH.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
You're more concerned with making black men out to be the least worst (which is bµllsh!t btw) than acknowledging that misogyny is present in the black community and needs to be eradicated. So misogyny is okay as long as other non-black men do it too?? FOH.
black males been riding off the 'not as bad' as other men since the beginning of time.....which is really code for them getting their asses kicked by the white man.....

its crazy how black women just roll with this same gaslighting tactic to protect black males......black women are still doing it in the threads today.....

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
We would like to hear about your past year. Maybe I should start a thread about when the light bulb went off for black women.

Anyway I was one of those black women who thought, "only if black men were leaders, only if we had a functioning patriarchy... then black women could be uplifted." I no longer believe this.

Black mens patriarchy will look like Kyrie Irvings yacht party with black women having the responsibility for building the yacht, but will not get an RSVP
this would be a good thread.....i would love to hear the stories......

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
Lmao I hollered. They do love black penis a lot that’s another reason they don’t wanna divest. Stuck In Brum said it in Romance Alley. Those black male fµck boy relationships are in there all the time and Jane Doe Alley to those are relationships with those black men they all love to death. Everybody tries to hide it disguising it as “all men” FOH.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
this would be a good thread.....i would love to hear the stories......
yes me too. What stuck in brum said is true that’s a dangerous ideology they all still believe in black supremacy being legitimate safe and their black heaven. That sh!t will be a dystopia.