Quantcast

The Black Community Hates Black Women

Clyde

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,192 829 684
Alleybux
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-a...lenced_b_4255680.html?utm_hp_ref=black-voices

Rev. Al Sharpton
Rev. Al SharptonPresident, National Action Network

Justice for the Silenced
Posted: 11/11/2013 2:18 pm

But instead of a friendly gesture of humanity, you're greeted instead with a gunshot to the face. That's the horrific scenario of what happened to young 19-year-old Renisha McBride on Nov. 2nd in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. And to add insult to injury, the homeowner who killed her is still walking around a free man.

Much like George Zimmerman initially roamed freely after shooting and killing Trayvon Martin, this Michigan homeowner has evaded justice. We demand that he be arrested without delay and formally charged. The courts will decide his guilt or innocence, but those with the duty to protect and serve us all must do their job and hold people accountable.

we are beginning to see a case that demands a re-investigation and outside oversight. Now we must push for the same transparency and justice for Renisha McBride. Police must arrest the accused killer, formerly charge him and conduct a proper inquiry into the facts. A court of law must then determine the outcome, plain and simple. A family buried their teenage daughter, and her killer hasn't even been charged with a crime.

Now imagine if she were your little girl.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
In my opinion the black community maligns and hates black women in many ways. We can see it most recently with the whispering of outcries from justice for Renisha McBride versus the screams for justice for Trayvon Martin.

Both of these young people died at the hands of trigger happy white racists yet Trayvon is more worthy of the black communities support it seems.

From my observation it seems to me that the black community can only be stirred to go hard when black males are gunned down by white racists. I am just tired of seeing black males get priority when it comes to racist struggles when black men & women are in this fight together. :eyeroll:

EDIT:

I am tired of black people thinking we must either choose sexism or racism to fight against. For black women they do go hand in hand and they same way black women go hard for BLACKNESS/RACISM black men should go hard for BLACKNESS/SEXISM.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
In my opinion the black community maligns and hates black women in many ways. We can see it most recently with the whispering of outcries from justice for Renisha McBride versus the screams for justice for Trayvon Martin.

Both of these young people died at the hands of trigger happy white racists yet Trayvon is more worthy of the black communities support it seems.

From my observation it seems to me that the black community can only be stirred to go hard when black males are gunned down by white racists. I am just tired of seeing black males get priority when it comes to racist struggles when black men & women are in this fight together. :eyeroll:

EDIT:

I am tired of black people thinking we must either choose sexism or racism to fight against. For black women they do go hand in hand and they same way black women go hard for BLACKNESS/RACISM black men should go hard for BLACKNESS/SEXISM.
this is a great op.......same thing happened with breona taylor/sandra bland etc.......history always repeats itself in the faux black community, but for some reason black women act shocked about it every single time.....

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
^^THIS!!! Exactly.also the men in this thread are a good example. I sometimes wish that we as a black race can separate ourselves from one another, so we can get things done.Black women need separate, and cut the bonds they have with black men that's not related to them, and do our own things
we can, and we currently are finally........this is easily done when black women operate as women first vs being black........the world opens up to black women, when she finally learns to leave the black male behind......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Likewise had Trayvon Martin been killed by a black man in same fashion you wouldn't have heard about it. Thanks for proving my point. BM don't get mobilization simply for being black and male. They have to get killed by whitey. They are killed by other BM 99% of the time.
and most of this 'mobilization' is done by handmaiden black women......when black males kill other black males, women and children, the mules are silent because even when the black male is terrorizing his own faux community, pickmeisha's will still spare him......the black male is always protected at all costs.......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
No one brought up white men. You black males of LSA are obsessed with them. It's disturbing and unhealthy.
same shenanigans that black males use today......im glad you called this out.....black males always throw the 'white man' in conversations as a gaslighting tactic to shut black women up.......im glad black women now, are bypassing the bµllsh!t, and calling it out every chance they get.....

WhatULying4

Ms Breath Smells Really Good...
Reaction score
Reactions
7,335 1,665 955
Alleybux

EDIT:

Sweet thing real black women dont worry about this cuz most ppl who talk sh!t about us aint gon say a damn thing in person.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
same shenanigans that black males use today......im glad you called this out.....black males always throw the 'white man' in conversations as a gaslighting tactic to shut black women up.......im glad black women now, are bypassing the bµllsh!t, and calling it out every chance they get.....
Yes I pay them dust like they are because they love the white man the death child.

TheChanteuse

LSA: where the average bw looks like Mariah!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,165 1,901 724
Alleybux
it seems to me that you hate black men; matter of fact I bet the OP hates black men as well.

BTW unmarried black women who spread their legs and let black men impregnate them are not innocent bystanders in this. It really isnt difficult to not have children unless you are married, this is seemingly a difficult concept for blacks to grasp.
No one said they were innocent victims but at least they stick around to take care of their responsibilities.