Not open for further replies.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
It's time to create a new thread!!! So did anyone watch Friday's episode? Caroline. Face was so tight when Rick revealed him and Maya are still together!!!!

I wonder how Eric will get the company back now that he gave Rick irrevocable control ? Is their loop hole the contract?

Will liam move on with Ivy?

Will Wyatt stop whining?

Will Quinn stay out of her sons Marriage!!!

yonipearl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,005 21 1
Alleybux
I just got caught up. After missing the last three episodes. Wow, I thought Rick was going to wait till his father left town, to show his behind. It looks as if Ridge knows exactly what Rick is doing. And that Mya shouldn't get too comfortable. Can't wait till the next episode.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
I just got caught up. After missing the last three episodes. Wow, I thought Rick was going to wait till his father left town, to show his behind. It looks as if Ridge knows exactly what Rick is doing. And that Mya shouldn't get too comfortable. Can't wait till the next episode.

I thought he would wait as well. Caroline was devastated!!! I am sorry but I am not fond of Caroline. You got cozy with your husband enemy!!! Their was no way that Rick was going to get over that. Do you think that Maya is going to get kicked out too? I think Ivy is next.

diszy321

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
621 26 2
Alleybux
I still think Rick is reacting like a hurt child and that deep down, he really loves Caroline. Otherwise, he never would have gone back to her from Maya in the first place. Also, letting Maya go over his daddy's house and act like she's the queen of the manor was in extrememly poor taste and completely out of order. This is going to be a delicious mess!

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
I still think Rick is reacting like a hurt child and that deep down, he really loves Caroline. Otherwise, he never would have gone back to her from Maya in the first place. Also, letting Maya go over his daddy's house and act like she's the queen of the manor was in extrememly poor taste and completely out of order. This is going to be a delicious mess!

Yes a delicious mess is the perfect word for it. I love it!!!!!

yonipearl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,005 21 1
Alleybux
I thought he would wait as well. Caroline was devastated!!! I am sorry but I am not fond of Caroline. You got cozy with your husband enemy!!! Their was no way that Rick was going to get over that. Do you think that Maya is going to get kicked out too? I think Ivy is next.

I'm not quite sure what will eventually become of Mya. But I do think she is getting a little full of herself. And getting a little too comfortable. If I was Ivy I would be out. She can take Steffy's old apt. Because there is no way I would want to stay under the same roof as Rick and Mya.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
Hey can one of the moderators make this sticky pretty please....... I thank ya kindly :)

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
I'm not quite sure what will eventually become of Mya. But I do think she is getting a little full of herself. And getting a little too comfortable. If I was Ivy I would be out. She can take Steffy's old apt. Because there is no way I would want to stay under the same roof as Rick and Mya.

Maya is going to mess at that house and poor Aly will probably have a relapse and go off on Maya just like she did Wyatt ass!

Addictedtolsa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,917 350 21
Alleybux
Rick doesn't love Maya. If he really wanted her, he would have been with her from the beginning. She isn't going to have the long term happily ever after, with Rick that she keeps daydreaming about.

Sheree Winters

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Why is Rick going on and on about Mya's 'loyalty'? Didn't Mya kiss Carter while they were still together? Which is exactly what Caroline did? Except it was with Carter, I guess and not his arch nemesis.

diszy321

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
621 26 2
Alleybux
I hope that was some type of dream someone was having with that messy portrait of Maya up instead of Stephanie. If that's true, Old Steph coming back to haunt someone for real.

Rick crying after Caroline walked out said it all. He loves his wife. Maya too dumb to realize she's still the side chick.

Wonder what Brooke's gonna do when she comes back?

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
Why is Rick going on and on about Mya's 'loyalty'? Didn't Mya kiss Carter while they were still together? Which is exactly what Caroline did? Except it was with Carter, I guess and not his arch nemesis.

Rick is hurt because Caroline was wit this arch nemesis and that makes a difference. Rick knows that Mya wouldn't do that to him even though I dont think he loves her.

TheLurker

Thuggin on you hoes
Reaction score
Reactions
4,408 28 13
Alleybux
Can I just say that B&B just got back cracking lowkey. I'm liking all the story lines right now. I'm ready for Caroline to go after Ridge so they can start fµck!ng, just in time for Brooke to come back. Rick is being so damn messy it don't make no sense! Replacing Queen Stephanie portrait with Mya? He WANT ****** to be mad. But in the meantime, black Forrester matriarch Heeeey !!! Who the hell saw that coming???AND I heard my fav, Steffy is suppose to be coming back at the end of this month. I guess she'll have her pick of the Spencer litter(because Ivy's lame) but I really want her back with Bill. I fell off from B&B hard because Hope was so damn annoying to me. I'm glad they sent her ass packing. The show got ten times better the MOMENT she left.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
Can I just say that B&B just got back cracking lowkey. I'm liking all the story lines right now. I'm ready for Caroline to go after Ridge so they can start fµck!ng, just in time for Brooke to come back. Rick is being so damn messy it don't make no sense! Replacing Queen Stephanie portrait with Mya? He WANT ****** to be mad. But in the meantime, black Forrester matriarch Heeeey !!! Who the hell saw that coming???AND I heard my fav, Steffy is suppose to be coming back at the end of this month. I guess she'll have her pick of the Spencer litter(because Ivy's lame) but I really want her back with Bill. I fell off from B&B hard because Hope was so damn annoying to me. I'm glad they sent her ass packing. The show got ten times better the MOMENT she left.

I am enjoying the story line.. I was getting tired of the wyatt/Hope/Liam triangle. This new drama with Caroline rick and Maya is a needed distraction. Im sure when Steffy comes back it will get better..

MariaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
620,165 83,400 1,214
Alleybux
This was a bit much but quite entertaining. I do like Maya but if I was her I would have to keep a low profile. I lol when Caroline screamed and dropped her glass after seeing Maya portrait. Rick aint sh!t for that one but I love it and I dont know why!! LOL

Hell....I dropped my glass too...CTFU....

I'm all for sticking it to Caroline but the portrait was TOO MUCH.......Maya is in for the Let Down of her life....

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,214 14,162 2,386
Alleybux
OMG, Othello was on again today. Couldnt they have Madison be Mooki's friend if they need to give her someone to interact with?

5FHS9W0.gif

LOL at the thot.

dWTWonc.gif

"You should be glad its not a tasteful nude, although Im not ruling that out for the bedroom." OMG, I CANT with this ho...lol

I cant beleive Rick just walked out of the house and went to work, leaving those two at the mansion alone. I didnt like that Liam was so cordial with Rick. I wish he had given him some hell

Can I just say that B&B just got back cracking lowkey. I'm liking all the story lines right now.
Storylines? Try storyline! The show only has one...lol

DontUknowIamDA1

Sweet Like Candy!
Reaction score
Reactions
207,817 22,460 2,543
Alleybux
I hear that CAROLINE and possibly MYA may be PREGGIES at the same time. Anyhow, I hope MYA will get PREGGIES I cant STAND CAROLINE and her CONDESCENDING ass. She has been DISGUSTING to MYA so I hope RICK and MYA has a nice MILK CHOCO baby :bashful:

MariaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
620,165 83,400 1,214
Alleybux
OMG, Othello was on again today. Couldnt they have Madison be Mooki's friend if they need to give her someone to interact with?

5FHS9W0.gif

LOL at the thot.

dWTWonc.gif

"You should be glad its not a tasteful nude, although Im not ruling that out for the bedroom." OMG, I CANT with this ho...lol

I cant beleive Rick just walked out of the house and went to work, leaving those two at the mansion alone. I didnt like that Liam was so cordial with Rick. I wish he had given him some hell

LMAO @ the gifs.....

There is not a Man Walking that wants to be in the middle of That Chyt.......Especially if something really kicks off.......Not to mention Nikkas get a kick outta of it......

Aquarianquetie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
794 1 1
Alleybux
I'm pissed....passed the point of pisstivity!!! :anger 512x512: :livid:

I haven't been watching the show like usual but thought I could catch up anytime by going to the B&B website. I used to be able to watch full episodes on the site but now it's only 30 second YT clips. Now if anyone want to see full B&B clips, folks have to sign up for CBS All Access and that's $6.00 a month. I wouldn't mind paying for the service if I watch CBS on the regular but they get my viewership....ratings ONLY at 1:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.

Noowww....back to the show....la la la la la (old ABC Saturday morning jingle).....removing Queen Stephanie's pic and replacing it with Maya's is REALLY a bit TOO MUCH!!!

After all the drama that Caroline & her uncle put Maya through just because Rick chose to be with her the 1st time, I want sista girl to get all of her due, by any means (within reason, lol)!!!

Just like all the means Bill & Caroline went through humilating & demeaning Maya, when she didn't do a DAMN thing to them!

Oh, btw....all this time I would've thought Lawrence St. Victor ("Carter") was married to a non-black woman, but to my surprise, he's married to a sista. I follow his IG....

yonipearl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,005 21 1
Alleybux
I didn't mind Hope. Even though she could be annoying, at times. However, it has been kind of refreshing not having her character around. I was so tired of all the love triangles.

Sheree Winters

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I'm pissed....passed the point of pisstivity!!! :anger 512x512: :livid:

I haven't been watching the show like usual but thought I could catch up anytime by going to the B&B website. I used to be able to watch full episodes on the site but now it's only 30 second YT clips. Now if anyone want to see full B&B clips, folks have to sign up for CBS All Access and that's $6.00 a month. I wouldn't mind paying for the service if I watch CBS on the regular but they get my viewership....ratings ONLY at 1:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.

Noowww....back to the show....la la la la la (old ABC Saturday morning jingle).....removing Queen Stephanie's pic and replacing it with Maya's is REALLY a bit TOO MUCH!!!

After all the drama that Caroline & her uncle put Maya through just because Rick chose to be with her the 1st time, I want sista girl to get all of her due, by any means (within reason, lol)!!!

Just like all the means Bill & Caroline went through humilating & demeaning Maya, when she didn't do a DAMN thing to them!

Oh, btw....all this time I would've thought Lawrence St. Victor ("Carter") was married to a non-black woman, but to my surprise, he's married to a sista. I follow his IG....

His wife is very pretty. I'm shocked as well that he married a black woman. He also made some short films that are on his website that I'll have to check out.

Also, the Apple App Store has the CBS app where you can watch the last 5 shows of B&B without paying for All Access.

Sheree Winters

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

5FHS9W0.gif

LOL at the thot.

dWTWonc.gif

I love Othello, Lol. I'm glad he's getting more screen time. Who's Madison? I can't stand how Rick is acting. I hope he and Caroline never get back together. I want her with someone else but not Ridge cause he never stays with anyone. Well, I guess no one on this soap ever stays together anyways.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
I hear that CAROLINE and possibly MYA may be PREGGIES at the same time. Anyhow, I hope MYA will get PREGGIES I cant STAND CAROLINE and her CONDESCENDING ass. She has been DISGUSTING to MYA so I hope RICK and MYA has a nice MILK CHOCO baby :bashful:

Caroline is soooo hurt and I love it!!!! I see her ass can now pronounce Mya's name correctly.

DontUknowIamDA1

Sweet Like Candy!
Reaction score
Reactions
207,817 22,460 2,543
Alleybux
Caroline is soooo hurt and I love it!!!! I see her ass can now pronounce Mya's name correctly.

That b!tch makes me SICK. Always have. Yes they did go OVERBOARD with the portrait but so WHAT! I really hope that RICK and MYA SLEEP together and she gets PREGNANT :laugh3:
I hope he really does have feelings for her. I know he did before but I hope he isnt using her. She will confront him next week and thats when they do the deed :applouse:

He is mad at CAROLINE but I hope he sees her for what she really is. That SKANK that was EATING RIDGE's lips :icon10:

yonipearl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,005 21 1
Alleybux
That b!tch makes me SICK. Always have. Yes they did go OVERBOARD with the portrait but so WHAT! I really hope that RICK and MYA SLEEP together and she gets PREGNANT :laugh3:
I hope he really does have feelings for her. I know he did before but I hope he isnt using her. She will confront him next week and thats when they do the deed :applouse:

He is mad at CAROLINE but I hope he sees her for what she really is. That SKANK that was EATING RIDGE's lips :icon10:

Haven't Rick and Mya already been doing "the deed"? Unless they have been using protection. It's just a matter of time before she pops up pregnant.

Or maybe they have just been doing some hardcore snuggling. But something been going on between all those visits and soaks in the tub.

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,214 14,162 2,386
Alleybux
I love Othello, Lol. I'm glad he's getting more screen time. Who's Madison? I can't stand how Rick is acting. I hope he and Caroline never get back together. I want her with someone else but not Ridge cause he never stays with anyone. Well, I guess no one on this soap ever stays together anyways.

Madison works at Forrester. She's barely seen these days but she dated Thomas a few years ago

stephaniewang01_sm.jpg

Logan Forrester

Angelic
Reaction score
Reactions
165,082 7,611 5,758
Alleybux
Words cannot express the anger that I am feeling right now, I was seriously expecting Maya to say I's is good ms Caroline I's is special me an Massa rick in the big house now. Maya began Bold and Beautiful with such strong values, they always talk about Hopes values but Maya seriously had values and morals that she lived her life by sometimes to her own detriment. I just want to know how did Caroline end up with Maya's values and Maya now has Carolines money grubbing ways.
I'm getting the feeling with every Maya episode that I watch that the writers are writing their own view of how they think ALL black women are through Maya which is immoral money grubbers just trying to get their foot into the big house. Her character is so offensive and from the very beginning when they kept mispronouncing Maya name as Mabada or Mandesa it was offensive and to the current day. I'm sick of watching this show and feeling offended, I shouldn't watch a soap opera and have these feelings so they really do need to fix what they did to Maya.

Then it's ricks love for Maya which is non-existent. I doubt he can even say that he likes Maya while in the beginning he loved her, rick was head over heels in love with Maya and slept in the homeless shelter for her, washing dishes for her just doing things he doesn't normally do. Maya made rick a better man, Maya made rick into a better man. But now it's like everything has changed and rick is evil, Maya is evil and Caroline is the sweet pure innocent one.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux

I can bet that Maya might end up pregnant before it's all over. Caroline annoys the fµck out of me.

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,927 1,044 335
Alleybux
Rick only said he loved Maya because she asked him how he felt about her. Which sucks! But Rick seems very pleased with Maya's loyalty to him. Did you see the look on Ridge's face when Maya told his ass that he can go find a job somewhere else???? Priceless! I see now that Caroline was happy for the first time in weeks, so her and Ridge may end up together. I am so not fond of Caroline honestly she seems like a spoiled brat!!!!

MariaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
620,165 83,400 1,214
Alleybux

Rick has lost his Ever Loving Mind....If I had been talked to like that in front of the whole Damn office I would have pulled out my Dillinger...

dillingerwantedposter4.jpg

MariaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
620,165 83,400 1,214
Alleybux
Caroline needs to keep it moving. Even if they got back together he would ride her azz....He would never let her forget it Libra....She would be miserable...Hell with that..

yonipearl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,005 21 1
Alleybux
It's official Rick has lost his mind. That laugh he gave when Liam pushed him down. Has convinced me that this man is psycho. Mya, I don't like you. But I think you better run. She may like being put on a pedestal know. But the moment she messes up... Rick might be releasing the same rage on her.

This (married) dude has the nerve to move another woman into his (father's) house. But is angry at Caroline for running to Ridge after being rejected multiple times by him. Not only that, he is willing to sabotage the growth of Forrester by dismissing anything that Caroline has co-signed. Come on now. A good leader knows how to separate his personal life from business.

Maybe Rick and Ridge need to battle it out. The last man standing, becomes CEO of the company.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,063 33 7
Alleybux
Rick is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. I like him & Maya together but when he is in his right mind and not focused on revenge on Caroline. Even if Caroline had succeeded in putting her marriage back together, it was clear that she still had feelings for Ridge. So I still don't think her and Rick would have lasted that long anyway if they had genuinely got back together.

I don't like how everyone in Forrester is bashing on Maya. I'm not a fan of the Maya portrait in the mansion and I think she should have fought harder for Rick to take it down. However, Maya isn't the reason why all this is going down, but it seems that everyone in FC is making her the scapegoat.

And who does Bill Spencer think he is? He's acting like he's all perfect but conveniently forgets the horrible stuff he's pulled but everyone seems to forgive him for that. Also how ironic that when Caroline visited Bill, she left out the fact that her and Ridge were now an item. Anyways, this storyline is being dragged out - either draw up divorce papers (which I think is the best option..their marriage is too damaged now to fix it) or try to reconcile.

Maya is basically the only main black female character on the show and I hate how they make her out to be a gold-digger and whatnot. I would love for her to leave Rick and just become independent and focus on herself.

ETA: Rick wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants to flaunt Maya around without having any consequences, but then he wants to get back at Caroline for turning to Ridge. I'm not a Caroline fan, but I think he put her through a lot and he has no right to be mad at her for running to Ridge after he publicly embarrassed her when he announced he was running the company with Maya. I really wish Maya would stir up the courage to leave Rick...she has to know that she's being used and I hope she realizes it and leaves before she gets hurt.

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,214 14,162 2,386
Alleybux
HU9tual.png

z2ys712.png

HuKqSEC.png

L3BeEzb.png

Its official! Brooke hates the Thot! I cant beleive ho answered the door wearing Brooke's underwear. Brooke put some feat into her eyes as she is NOT impressed by her ho tricks

sxAX1vy.gif

I swear Rick pointing his gun as he peaked through the door to aim was VERY reminiscent of JY playing the same scene on AMC in its finale. I just hope that Monday's show doesnt reveal this as a fantasy. What a letdown that would be. They need to have had him shoot that. Even if he doesnt hit them, thats reason for alarm and Id want Caroline and Ridge to press charges for attempted murder

Status
Not open for further replies.