Quantcast

The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel

8837hot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,250 1,437 1,117
Alleybux
I’m sorry. Even I’m a M2 hater and admit that if Meg and Harry did this they would get so much backlash. People would not being saying this is cute they would say they are attention whores and clout chasers.
The daily Mail comment section would be in shambles
I’m not team anyone. I belive in the truth and call a spade for a spade.

Absolutely no lies told. Well they need to sell William as he’s the real heir apparent. People are really not having Charlie and his I don’t even know what to call her.

They should thank the hate on Meghan for helping people rally behind them smdh

BrownSkyn22

I just came to dance...dassit.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,053 2,758 571
Alleybux
Right. I'm like, "Is William allowed to get hair plugs now, too?"
they said he got something like that but his head rejected them.
Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 4.51.15 PM 2 (wecompress.com).png

acid

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,093 460 81
Alleybux
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Bill and Cathy are influencers!! Their stench of desperation oozing from KP. I can't.

kellyrose02

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,806 948 919
Alleybux
There is no hate anywhere in this thread. It’s mostly jokes and laughing. People can call them out on their obvious PR moves without it being “hate.”
I didn’t say it was hate. I said the opposite of loving someone is indifference not hate and making a thread clowning them every time they breath is not indifference babe.

kellyrose02

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,806 948 919
Alleybux
The numbers literally don't match anything you're saying here. There's one couple everyone on here, both fans and haters, flocks to and it's not the Cambridges. If their threads had even 1/16th of the commentary in THAT thread which shall not be named, then you might actually have a point. You can't claim everyone's "following their every move" when their threads literally show the exact opposite. This one thread is honestly the most attention they've probably ever solely ever gotten on here.p, and of course it's all mockery.
So y’all rarely talk about the Cambridges? The Prince Charles swirl thread is full of commentary consistently about the Cambridges. Just because there are not individual threads doesn’t mean they aren’t talked about and regardless you are following their every move making a thread like this that has nothing to do with Harry and Meghan...the ones that every “flocks” too.

kellyrose02

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,806 948 919
Alleybux
Tearing people down to elevate their favs springs to mind. Both families are cunts anyway. I was just thinking about George and I find that kid creepy. Like he should be a spare for the next Omen movie.
Stop bringing up innocent children. I don’t care if you like H&M or W&K, Archie and The Cambridge kids have nothing to do with it.

BarefootMaria

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,605 3,202 1,755
Alleybux
No she is not. You can't make me think someone is beautiful when I don't find them to be, weirdo.

She is not a universal beauty, imo. She is attractive. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, I agree she is attractive. She has great hair. She would be very pretty for someone fighting back the years pushing 60. She is just really old looking in the face for whatever reason, and has always been. Maybe she needs a little more fat in her face. I mean, like, really old looking. It's weird. She's not even 40 yet.

BarefootMaria

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,605 3,202 1,755
Alleybux
Also I hate when us Americans talk about abolishing the monarchy um I would like to know what the majority of actual Brits think. People make it sound so simple just get rid of the monarchy, but that won't just effect Brits but many other countries as well. Now whether that would be in a good or bad way yall would have to let me know lol

I think Australia, and New Zealand, and Canada, and India, South Africa, the islands, and all the other commonwealth countries will get on just fine without the monarchy. Scotland and Wales, and Northern Ireland won't crumble either. The monarchy is more about heritage, symbolism and tourism than anything else.

Violet Vine

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
7,527 234 58
Alleybux
A future King doesn't need to be popular. Meanwhile never will be Kings do.
Lol. You’re truly delusional if you think a future king doesn’t need to be popular. That may have been true in the old days where Kings did whatever they wanted and no one dared stepped to them, but those days are long gone. We live in 2021, where the monarchy plays a mostly ceremonial and cancel culture is rife. In today’s age more and more people are asking why they have such an ostentatious monarchy. Others countries with monarchies aren’t nearly as put on a pedestal so their situation is different.

While you may pretend they don’t have to be popular, I promise you the monarchy is ACUTELY aware that they have to retain a certain amount of popularity. That’s why they make deals with the press to give them good PR. It’s why, only when their were whispers of abolish the monarchy from the public, that Lizzy came out to give those fake ass condolences about Diana’s death when she really didn’t want to. And let’s not forget that old Lizzy is the favorite. Once the sweet old, lady figure head dies all that’s left are Charles and Camilla(the affair pair) and Will and Kate(Dull and Duller/alleged racist). She won’t live forever so Won’t and Kant have to worked harder than ever to try to hold drum up good PR and keep those “abolish the monarchy” whispers down. And while the monarchy as an institution will always have the support of the hard core old generation, the old generation is on their way out to. They’re gonna have to impress millennials and Gen-Z.

They need popularity and to prove their worth more than ever.

Last edited:

Chanel_blue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
137,747 2,341 1,093
Alleybux
I think it's great. It's to highlight their causes and work. They won't be pontificating about what we should/should not be doing. And we'll get to learn a little more about them.
Lmao, you'll be lucky if they upload at least 5 videos before they abandon it like they do everything else. Lazy fucks, imagine failing at youtube

EchoLake

shimmering
Reaction score
Reactions
174,936 4,294 2,758
Alleybux
Yeah, I agree she is attractive. She has great hair. She would be very pretty for someone fighting back the years pushing 60. She is just really old looking in the face for whatever reason, and has always been. Maybe she needs a little more fat in her face. I mean, like, really old looking. It's weird. She's not even 40 yet.
Smoking, aggressive dieting and sunbathing = all things she LOVES. When you're white that's a great way to lose all of your looks fast. She was gorgeous when she was younger but an unhealthy lifestyle catches up to you past 30.

guruexposed

BeautyQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
30,148 890 554
Alleybux
They couldn't have gotten a deal with Hulu or HBOMax or something?

I mean the Sussex's and Obama's got a deal with Netflix.

Youtube just seems so.....pedestrian..

messo messo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,318 330 268
Alleybux
when I got the notification from this on Apple news I didn’t believe it at first.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are headed to a new social media platform—YouTube. Today, the royal couple announced the launch of their new channel with a compilation video, posted on their Instagram. The highlight reel shows Will and Kate at a number of royal events over the years, peppered by a few wacky interactions between the two royals.

The video starts out with Prince William, cheekily, telling the Duchess, "Be careful what you say now because these guys, they're filming everything." "I know!" Kate replies.
The 25-second montage then launches into music and quickly switching cuts in video footage. Prince William serves spaghetti; Kate meets children; the couple attends red carpet events and waves to cameras. "Better late than never - we're now on @YouTube Link in bio," reads the video's accompanying caption.

Though the YouTube channel may be new, the royal couple has been releasing videos of themselves and their family for quite some time. Most recently, in honor of their tenth wedding anniversary, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released a sweet video of them and their children, taken at the family's country home, Anmer Hall. In the clip, the couple, alongside Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, run around the property, roast marshmallows, and play on the beach.

The Duke and Duchess posted the video alongside a heartfelt message. "Thank you to everyone for the kind messages on our wedding anniversary. We are enormously grateful for the 10 years of support we have received in our lives as a family. W & C," they wrote.

What do y’all think of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their new social media venture? Hate it or love it?

You know their PR agent was like, okay we need to get on top of this. You gotta be like Harry and Meg. Get a YouTube.
Wha-
Make a YouTube right now.

Chanel_blue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
137,747 2,341 1,093
Alleybux
They couldn't have gotten a deal with Hulu or HBOMax or something?

I mean the Sussex's and Obama's got a deal with Netflix.

Youtube just seems so.....pedestrian..
From my knowledge, Will tried getting a deal with them about another documentary he did but they were only interested in HnM. His documentary ended up in itv. Those big streaming services aren't interested in will and kate. They don't draw attention or bring views. If they were able to secure a deal with any one of them, they wouldn't be doing YouTube.

Nothing wrong with YouTube either, it's a great platform but with the way those two act and how people talk as if they're too good to do stuff like this much less be a youtuber, you would think they could land big deal with Netflix or Hulu or hbo if they were going this route.
Youtube is supposed to be beneath them yet that's the only platform they can secure and it's free unless they monotize their videos.

Personally unless their videos are drama filled, which it won't be, I don't foresee a large following or high viewership. I can see them getting a lot of views if they use their channel to exploit their kids but they're not interesting on their own. They barely work and don't seem passionate about any of their projects

RichNatural

Wealth is silent, you gaudy label wh0res are poor
Reaction score
Reactions
279,598 7,250 820
Alleybux
If Megan and Harry started a YT channel, the haters would be like, "Kate and William would NEVA." And well ... here we are ... :disdain

Peoniesinspring

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,884 2,156 492
Alleybux
I still can’t believe how huge of a bag they fumbled by being too jealous of Meghan and Harry to find ways to capitalize off of their popularity and the inclusive, modern image having them in the BRF gave them. Any good PR machine could have positioned them in a way that reflected well on the entire fam while still centering the heir and his brood mare. They threw away

I still can’t believe how huge of a bag they fumbled by being too jealous of Meghan and Harry to find ways to capitalize off of their popularity and the inclusive, modern image having them in the BRF gave them. Any good PR machine could have positioned them in a way that reflected well on the entire fam while still centering the heir and his brood mare. They threw away a winning hand.
100% agree.

I'm a black Brit born and raised and I'm no royalist but can say that Harry and Meghan got me interested. They are way more relateable especially around young people. Harry loves people. He is his mother's son and is a real natural.

His brother on the other hand isn't and you almost cringe when he and Kate are out and about because it looks painful. With that said, we all have our good and bad points but if I were the senior royals, I would have got Harry and Meghan to do the PR, royal overseas tours and visits. They pull the crowds. They love it and people notice and pick up on it. I would have placed them front and centre, doing what they love. Word out they asked the establishment for MORE work but were denied because of the pecking order. In short, they were all jealous and insecure about Meghan, a half black woman at that becoming the next Diana and more popular than the future Kings.

Rather than working around it and making a compromise they bullied that girl and made her life a misery. They didn't even let up when she was pregnant. They got rid of their two most relevant members and are now scrambling to find ways to be relevant themselves. You really couldn't make it up.

Honestly, I didn't even click the video. I know it's cringey.

Last edited:

Faulty Devil

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,257 700 1,916
Alleybux
Absolutely abysmal. They're going out sad, for real. It's going to be embarrassing when their numbers don't measure up. How are you supposedly anointed by God as regal and above all others yet you can't even hold your own against a degenerate like Jeffrey Star. :censored::censored:
Let's talk numbers when the flop kids book is released. That will be a true measurement of one's popularity. I bet the greasy-haired, obese Duchess doesn't even get 200k sales.

Faulty Devil

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,257 700 1,916
Alleybux
100% agree.

I'm a black Brit born and raised and I'm no royalist but can say that Harry and Meghan got me interested. They are way more relateable especially around young people. Harry loves people. He is his mother's son and is a real natural.

His brother on the other hand isn't and you almost cringe when he and Kate are out and about because it looks painful. With that said, we all have our good and bad points but if I were the senior royals, I would have got Harry and Meghan to do the PR, royal overseas tours and visits. They pull the crowds. They love it and people notice and pick up on it. I would have placed them front and centre, doing what they love. Word out they asked the establishment for MORE work but were denied because of the pecking order. In short, they were all jealous and insecure about Meghan, a black woman at that becoming the next Diana and more popular than the future Kings.

Rather than working around it and making a compromise they bullied that girl and made her life a misery. They didn't even let up when she was pregnant. They got rid of their two most relevant members and are now scrambling to find ways to be relevant themselves. You really couldn't make it up.

Honestly, I didn't even click the video. I know it's cringey.
Nah, the RF couldn't have Meghan there. She would be a liability. Especially with her bullying and hot drink throwing antics at people. As for Harry, talking to people like sh!t and being a drug dealer on the side. There's no way they could keep these two around. I know the RF reputation is sh!t but these two would decimate it entirely.

Faulty Devil

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,257 700 1,916
Alleybux
Lol. You’re truly delusional if you think a future king doesn’t need to be popular. That may have been true in the old days where Kings did whatever they wanted and no one dared stepped to them, but those days are long gone. We live in 2021, where the monarchy plays a mostly ceremonial and cancel culture is rife. In today’s age more and more people are asking why they have such an ostentatious monarchy. Others countries with monarchies aren’t nearly as put on a pedestal so their situation is different.

While you may pretend they don’t have to be popular, I promise you the monarchy is ACUTELY aware that they have to retain a certain amount of popularity. That’s why they make deals with the press to give them good PR. It’s why, only when their were whispers of abolish the monarchy from the public, that Lizzy came out to give those fake ass condolences about Diana’s death when she really didn’t want to. And let’s not forget that old Lizzy is the favorite. Once the sweet old, lady figure head dies all that’s left are Charles and Camilla(the affair pair) and Will and Kate(Dull and Duller/alleged racist). She won’t live forever so Won’t and Kant have to worked harder than ever to try to hold drum up good PR and keep those “abolish the monarchy” whispers down. And while the monarchy as an institution will always have the support of the hard core old generation, the old generation is on their way out to. They’re gonna have to impress millennials and Gen-Z.

They need popularity and to prove their worth more than ever.
No, they don't need to be popular. Even if it was announced tomorrow the monarchy was going to be abolished, it would take years for it to happen. Around 30 or so I have read. William would still a chance to be King by then and you lot would still be crying for Papa Pedo to be King. The known racist Harry aka kan't be King does not want to work. That's why he's sitting on his dirty ass wearing the same clothes he's been wearing the past four years, crying about having to work because more important royals are getting their money for nothing. Papa Pedo thinks he's actually on the same level as them

CathDuLittle

Have a seat b!tch, please, Ikea.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,950 61 25
Alleybux
LMAOOO can you imagine

"What's up Camfam, welcome back to our channel! Before we get started with the video we want to talk to you about today's sponsor, Skillshare" :laugh2
Omg omg, hahhaha this video is sponsored by Surfshark VPN.

Billy: Sometimes I want to access American shows like Suits and Surfshark allows me to watch that and other Meghan related shows and movies that are not available in my country. Try Surfshark VPN for 3 months free using the promo code: FUTUREFUTUREKING

Kittycentral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,606 1,663 4,326
Alleybux
The only time people mention William and Kate these days, is when it’s attached to Harry and Meghan.
Than obviously you should stop following the Sussex squad crazy ass accounts and the twenty Cambridge hate threads, because the only people I see who constantly attach them to H&M are, wait for it... Sussex fans.
I’m not even a Cambridge fan, but even I am able to find posts and material about them with zero relation to the Sussexes without following their fans.

The rest of us just respond to all you Sussex stans delusion.

honestly the only time I see the Sussexes mentioned is when they have once again done or said something stupid and thirsty for attention.

Be real...if Harry and Meghan did this, people would've torn them to shreds.
The difference lays in the intention behind it:
The Cambridge’s are doing it to pass on information and bring awareness about their actions as state representatives for the good of the people. Their spotlight is on the people and charities they represent.

The Sussexes (as they continue to prove) would be doing it for the same reason many other youtubers do: for personal attention rather than of causes and other people.

So, intention matters.

Ambi D

Fishnets, Black panty hose.
Reaction score
Reactions
337,454 7,601 1,811
Alleybux
Honestly, it feels a day late and a dollar short. They Cambridge’s got on the social media bandwagon too late and now it appears they’re grasping for straws and relevancy. They know they desperately need to get out of the pig sty they’ve been mucking about in with the British media but I don’t know is this is the way. If they’re going to get on there and try to act “down to earth” it will probably come off clumsy and forced. If they come off detached and posh, it may backfire, especially in these hard economic times.
I truly don’t think their team is modern or sophisticated enough to pull this off and make it look genuine if it goes beyond cutting up clips of their “charity” work and already canned interviews. The saddest part is working the kids so young.

Betinapple

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,947 45 19
Alleybux
Every European Royal Family has a YouTube channel Including the BRF (actually not sure about Belgium). The only problem the UK had is that they have too many working royals. So if you look at the Danish YT channel it is only CP Frederik/CP Mary & the Queen. In Spain it is only the Queen/King and now they are adding The Princess of Asturias events and sometimes there are Queen Sofia cameo which is good. I think it is a good thing while they streamline the monarchy to have their own channel and it can evolve to Prince & princess of Wales and then they can take over the main one. This channel was created in October 2020 and they have always posted their video content on the main one BRF channel but as I said, it is crowded compared to their European counterparts!

It’s run by a media company.
It is not.

fitpudd

Don't Play With Me
Reaction score
Reactions
49,040 1,078 607
Alleybux
I hope Harry and Meghan releases a pic or video of Archie tomorrow and we will watch how quickly people will forget about this announcement. I want the Sussexes to choose violence, lol....

Last edited:

TippettKiity

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,791 140 8
Alleybux
I think it's a good idea, but something like this will work better with either Charles or his brother Edward, especially Edward as he had film school training and would probably make it interesting.

If Will had married Rose, then yeah, I can see it working, because Rose is nice to look at and probably has a personality.

I dunno, I can see it doing something, but are they gonna leave comments open? Lol
giphy (1).gif
That comment section would be epic!! Trolls and All!!