The case against Settling

blackgzuz

Uncontolled Det
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
70,886 3,083 4,103
Alleybux
It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.
If said ugly guy doesn’t pick up on social cues that I’m not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!
I don’t date your kind. Yes, I mean “kind” as in “different species”, because that’s what you are to me. I’m a human being, not an uggo like you, and I don’t do bestiality. You should be socially aware enough to know disinterest when it’s right in front of your homely ass face! Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to xes or companionship.

Read the rest here:
http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.
If said ugly guy doesn’t pick up on social cues that I’m not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!
I don’t date your kind. Yes, I mean “kind” as in “different species”, because that’s what you are to me. I’m a human being, not an uggo like you, and I don’t do bestiality. You should be socially aware enough to know disinterest when it’s right in front of your homely ass face! Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to xes or companionship.

Read the rest here:
giphy.gif

PlumpRump

Sacred.
Reaction score
Reactions
53,660 2,476 2,371
Alleybux
yassss! tell them mofos 2x. if you ugly and you know it....back up!

eta: unless you got money and can pay some bills. without xes. my dry texts should be enough for you son. if its not good enough then try looking for someone who's "fly" matches your "fly". get you a homely chick who will treat you right.

eta2: maybe I'm homely and don't even know....omg. revelation for the night. this is why ugly men try it. ma gawd.

agentgrlx

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,724 579 682
Alleybux
that was really nasty and uncalled for. i'm not in favor of street harassment, but she sounds like a straight up b!tch. she's probably unattractive physically as well.

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Lemme find out [MENTION=11167]blackgzuz[/MENTION] is with the sh!ts today! :glee:

oprah-hold-me-back.gif

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
I wonder how YOU really feel ...

rs_500x255-160127120034-sass2.gif

Lol well I'm fat bald and ugly. So.. I'm the guy she talking about shooting out his league but hey I'm smart and got good personality. I will keep shooting out my league because I may actually get beautiful women one day.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
that was really nasty and uncalled for. i'm not in favor of street harassment, but she sounds like a straight up b!tch. she's probably unattractive physically as well.

She probably is attractive in someway but is the girl no one is chasing to keep and always single. The smash and dash or date for while then dump. That screams of rant of women who not getting the kind of interest she wants so she attacks those she feel are lower then her.

Or

She is ugly and just does not know it or refuses to accept her looks.

No matter what. She is ugly on the inside and that won't get you far period.

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Lol well I'm fat bald and ugly. So.. I'm the guy she talking about shooting out his league but hey I'm smart and got good personality. I will keep shooting out my league because I may actually get beautiful women one day.
But you ARE a Scorpio... I'm sure we can work something out... :glee: :burst:

agentgrlx

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,724 579 682
Alleybux
She probably is attractive in someway but is the girl no one is chasing to keep and always single. The smash and dash or date for while then dump. That screams of rant of women who not getting the kind of interest she wants so she attacks those she feel are lower then her.

she sounds like the type that was told she has pretty eyes, or maybe she has a toned back or nice legs but the rest of her physical is just as fµcked up as her personality. it's not even so much her looks, she just sounds like a terrible person which outweighs anything else. i had a friend who was not ugly - yeah, she had a wonky eye and was a little overweight, but she had some nice features - but she was smart, went to the 'right' schools and had a very well paying job. unfortunately, she was a bit of an entitled snob and felt her education and money made her a better catch than women she deemed beneath her. she couldn't figure out why she stayed single and the few men she dated wouldn't go out with her more than once or only for xes.

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,792 7,909 741
Alleybux

I see that type of behavior in women, whose fathers have told them they were beautiful since they were little. They really believe it and act nasty and bitchy. Never realizing that their fathers think they are pretty, because they share his manly facial features. He KNOWS his overbite and mustache look good on him, so it must be cute on his daughter too.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
she sounds like the type that was told she has pretty eyes, or maybe she has a toned back or nice legs but the rest of her physical is just as fµcked up as her personality. it's not even so much her looks, she just sounds like a terrible person which outweighs anything else. i had a friend who was not ugly - yeah, she had a wonky eye and was a little overweight, but she had some nice features - but she was smart, went to the 'right' schools and had a very well paying job. unfortunately, she was a bit of an entitled snob and felt her education and money made her a better catch than women she deemed beneath her. she couldn't figure out why she stayed single and the few men she dated wouldn't go out with her more than once or only for xes.

I Agree in full. Great post. She is ugly inside. That never get you far.

Part of original post.

THE BlackAudrey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,670 1,062 1,194
Alleybux
Ugly folks in here mad af this how we talk about yall when you're not around

KnLHgPj.png

No but seriously she sounds horrible and she really overdid it. Short of letting people know that women are indeed visual and to stop trying to shame of us for not ignoring the way a man looks, she really seemed like she was desperately trying to make somebody feel bad about their self for no reason. Turn them down respectfully and keep it moving.

Psalm

I groan back and sometimes I do so viciously
Reaction score
Reactions
283,912 18,832 4,093
Alleybux
I understand OP. I get truly offended when men on bikes, foot, clearly unemployed, lacking hygiene, dirty hair etc. try to holla. I actually step back in surprise and I think, "Doesn't he know I'm TOTALLY OUT of his league?" Even on my bad day in rollers and a green face mask I'm outta your league.

Seriously stay within YOUR range of dating possibilities and don't venture outside of it. I know it's a numbers game with most men but you're wasting your fukking time trying it with me.

Mrs.Bryant

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
775 22 63
Alleybux
All the uglies came in here projecting.

First of all, there are not too many good looking men in general, so the numbers are stacked against women anyways. Second of all, self proclaimed bald fatty @redmoney already proved the theory that ugly men approach women out of their league. They do this because they are used to rejection and have nothing to lose. Even homeless men can be prone to flirting/street harassment. That does not mean the target will respond in kind or that she's bad looking.

If you are at least decently attractive by regular societal standards, it's not out of the question to expect only men on your level or above to approach.

By whom you are approached is not an indication of your physical level. There are tons of pretty girls that don't get approached by many men, and tons of uglies that get approached by legions.

The issue is not the author's looks, but the incorrect and annoying mentality of ugly men no one wants not staying in their lane.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
I got no looks, it just some women understand my story. :33:

All the uglies came in here projecting.

First of all, there are not too many good looking men in general, so the numbers are stacked against women anyways. Second of all, self proclaimed bald fatty @redmoney already proved the theory that ugly men approach women out of their league. They do this because they are used to rejection and have nothing to lose. Even homeless men can be prone to flirting/street harassment. That does not me the target will respond in kind or that she's bad looking.

If you are at least decently attractive by regular societal standards, it's not out of the question to expect only men on your level or above to approach.

By whom you are approached is not an indication of your physical level. There are tons of pretty girls that don't get approached by many men, and tons of uglies that get approached by legions.

The issue is not the author's looks, but the incorrect and annoying mentality of ugly men no one wants not staying in their lane.

Bella8933

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,077 5,828 6,841
Alleybux
Ugly folks in here mad af this how we talk about yall when you're not around

KnLHgPj.png

No but seriously she sounds horrible and she really overdid it. Short of letting people know that women are indeed visual and to stop trying to shame of us for not ignoring the way a man looks, she really seemed like she was desperately trying to make somebody feel bad about their self for no reason. Turn them down respectfully and keep it moving.
Right! She sounds like a horrible person.

That's what I was thinking.

There's not reason to treat anyone badly or go on and on like that because a guy you don't find attractive is trying to hit on you. Everybody deserves basic respect.

Just say no in a nice way and keep it moving. DUH! What's the big deal?

OP's got problems and they are DEEP if she has to go on and on like that talking about ugly men.

She's sending out an SOS to that girl ... 'Karma'.

I hope she doesn't have a health crisis one day and lose her looks because then .... here comes KARMA .. laughing all the way!

BillieOcean

Stepped-Up Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
40,804 1,363 520
Alleybux
Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to xes or companionship.

The bolded is true ish, tho :dunno:

I see The Apollo Theater Sandman in my mind when these types approach me.

Omniscience

Gossamer Corda
Reaction score
Reactions
36,077 322 130
Alleybux
The writer makes good points, regardless of whether or not you like their delivery. Women are visual creatures too, and physical attraction matters for women. Personality is not and never will be a substitute for that. It is not shallow to want to be physically attracted to your own partner. It's a basic HUMAN component. Last I checked, women are human too, so the fact this mess is even happening is nothing short of disturbing.

There is a huge dehumanizing disparity and double-standard and male entitlement/patriarchy is a big component of that. It is sickening and dehumanizing that people force/condition women to truly believe that whether or not they are physically attracted to a man they are expected to be in a relationship and be xesual with, does not matter; but it is a requirement for men to be physically attracted to women before they even approach. Physical attraction is HUMAN, and is supposed to be mutual for two people considering a romantic relationship, not a one-sided luxury/priviledge afforded only to men.

Stop being in denial about the fact that physical attraction matters, and stop expecting women to overlook it in men, yet allow themselves to be scrutinized for it BY men. It's bass ackwards.

Here is the full thing, context matters.

Ugly, creepy guys!

BY ANONYMOUS
ON JANUARY 4, 2016
IN BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND

Many of you men reading this will tell yourselves I’m just a b*tch and delude yourselves into thinking I’m in the minority, or that this is satire. No, it isn’t. These are my honest feelings, and I’m NOT alone in feeling this way. Most women DO secretly feel this way, and THAT’s why we have xesual harassment laws! Too many of you genetic failures and guys who have aged past your prime don’t know your place and think you’re allowed the same social freedoms as a hot guy, so we need those laws to keep you uggos in your place. Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or it’s xesual harassement. So f*cking what if I let a hot guy grab my ass? That does NOT mean it’s OK for YOU to do it!!!

If you’re not hot, we see right through your so-called “confident” act and know exactly what you’re doing. It’s laughable. You idiots really actually believe we’re “less visual” than you, and that alone is pretty creepy. You don’t know your league and think you have a chance with someone in a higher class. Newsflash, boys: The only pretty girls who date plain guys are whoring themselves for some selfish benefit, and you guys are too f*cking stupid to see it. That’s why so many of you end up divorced and getting played for fools, then try to say all women are users and gold diggers. Um…hello?? Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course you’re gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if you’re always trying to date someone above you on the xesual totem pole!

Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you’re not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up. Get plastic surgery if you have to. Without good looks, your “awesome personality” is worthless for anything but platonic friendship, and your earning potential is only “attractive” to materialistic girls. If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a xesual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks. If you try to circumvent that rule, you show an entitlement mentality, and it’s obvious you think we owe you our xesual servicies.

I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own, so I don’t need your earning potential or “generosity”. I have plenty of platonic friends, so I don’t need you for that, either. The only thing I need a man for is xes and reproduction. I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships, so I don’t have to prostitute myself out to an average looking guy just so I can get married and have kids.

Think I’m here only to rake the guys over the coals? No. I have something to say to some of the women out there, too – like those who date plain lookin guys and hand out chances like chocolates to guys they don’t find so hot once they start getting desperate for marriage. Do you seriouly not realize how this collective settling behavior perpetuates patriarchy, male entitlement, rape culture and all the other things we fight so hard against?!?

The very core of patriarchy and all associated problems is rooted in a myth that so many men honestly believe – that we are less “visual” than they are. Many of us continue to bow to society’s pressure, outwardly pretending this myth is reality, often even to the point of essentially prostituting ourselves out of desperation for marriage/kids and rationalizing it as “love”. Then, we tell ourselves that this is what “mature” women do, because the idea that we are prostituting ourselves is too painful to accept. Men see our settling behavior and assume it’s “proof” that looks aren’t that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy xes life with their girlfriends or wives.

It isn’t just patriarchy alone that pushes the “looks don’t matter” lie. Those women who settle for plain looking guys are traitors amoung us, because they play along to protect their own personal interests, and themselves shame any woman who refuses to hoe herself by giving the not-hots “a chance”. Sorry, b*tch, but refusing to be bullied into glorified prostitution doesn’t make me “shallow”, and only dating hot guys doesn’t make me a “slut”. I refuse to date a guy I’m not attracted to, because unlike you, I CANNOT in good conscience sell a guy a fake illusion of “love” just to fill some unmet need. Many of you are guilty of this, and you know EXACTLY what you’re doing!

What I’m attracted to, xesually, has nothing to do with my character as a person. Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DON’T apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want. If that makes me “shallow”, than so be it. At least I’m not a settling, two-faced hoe who lacks the self respect to stay single if she can’t get something long-term with a man that turns her on!
pixel.gif

ildergreier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,740 3,963 8,835
Alleybux
The writer makes good points, regardless of whether or not you like their delivery. Women are visual creatures too, and physical attraction matters for women. Personality is not and never will be a substitute for that. It is not shallow to want to be physically attracted to your own partner. It's a basic HUMAN component. Last I checked, women are human too, so the fact this mess is even happening is nothing short of disturbing.

There is a huge dehumanizing disparity and double-standard and male entitlement/patriarchy is a big component of that. It is sickening and dehumanizing that people force/condition women to truly believe that whether or not they are physically attracted to a man they are expected to be in a relationship and be xesual with, does not matter; but it is a requirement for men to be physically attracted to women before they even approach. Physical attraction is HUMAN, and is supposed to be mutual for two people considering a romantic relationship, not a one-sided luxury/priviledge afforded only to men.

Stop being in denial about the fact that physical attraction matters, and stop expecting women to overlook it in men, yet allow themselves to be scrutinized for it BY men. It's bass ackwards.

Yes, I know. But to level down attractiveness to looks only makes the discussion dishonest.

Haruhi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
742 21 12
Alleybux
Brutal!!!

BUT

I agree with her. I'm a really attractive, slim/curvy black woman, who's educated, has great teeth and comes from a solid family.

THAT is what I expect in a man. If you do not have good teeth keep it moving. If you are balding and overweight, keep it moving. If you are overweight keep it moving and honestly If you do not have a degree nor good earning potential please do not approach me. A man does not have to be AS attractive as I am however he at least has to be average to cute. I will not apologize for having standards. This list is the bare minimum of what I ask for in a partner. If you do not make the cut too bad, so sad.

Theres plenty of unattractive women that need love. There's plenty of average looking women who need love. There's plenty of bad-bodied women who need love. Please go approach those women.

Its not wrong of us to demand that you date within your own level. UNLESS an attractive women shows interest. Then hey! Do you.

This woman was rude and brutally honest however I get what she's trying to say.

Rhymes

AlwaysProgressive
Reaction score
Reactions
968 37 80
Alleybux
I see her point but the way she said it lacks class, elegance and maturity.

She sounds like she doesn't have a good personality which makes her ugly by default.

A bad personality is a turn off.

Contemporary

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,596 4,239 1,018
Alleybux
I have no problems with what she said.

Not a single damn one!

These guys need to be put in their fµck!ng place--point, blank, and period, and actually, MORE women need to be saying this stuff.

Hell, women shouldn't date males they deem beneath them, whether it's looks, finances, accomplishments, education, or whatever. Women have a RIGHT to be with who they want to be with, and fµck!ng entitled ass males need to understand this. NO woman OWES them anything.

Not one single fµck!ng thing!

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,956 4,389 2,345
Alleybux
I have no problems with what she said.

Not a single damn one!

These guys need to be put in their fµck!ng place--point, blank, and period, and actually, MORE women need to be saying this stuff.

Hell, women shouldn't date males they deem beneath them, whether it's looks, finances, accomplishments, education, or whatever. Women have a RIGHT to be with who they want to be with, and fµck!ng entitled ass males need to understand this. NO woman OWES them anything.

Not one single fµck!ng thing!

they shouldn't, but they choose to date down for many obvious reasons.

MrMagnificent89

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reaction score
Reactions
90,235 7,624 11,978
Alleybux
The ironic part is that is exactly the type she will end up marrying and settling when her type keeps pumping and dumping her and she gets tired of just being use for xes. Her retort doesn't come off as the type men committ too.

You come across a lot of women with the check list. Not handsome enough, not tall enough, not funny enough, not this, not that then they chase the unavailable until their youth start to go.

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,442 9,785 12,319
Alleybux
Women shouldn't date men "beneath" them.....
and men shouldn't date women "beneath" them....lol

funny thing is sometimes our view as to where we stand differs from the actual results life has shown us..reality!

odds are if you are really accomplished, and all that, you would most likely be surrounded by other equally accomplished people at work, at home in your neighborhoods, in your social lives, etc.....so these kind of threads and comments wouldn't be necessary...that's how people tell on themselves when they dont realize it.

i.e. If you work at xyz surrounded by people you consider lower class and dumbasses, what does that say about your relative value if you both doing the same things, living the same lives, running in the same circles?

Cream Corn

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
59 2 17
Alleybux
I get not wanting to date someone your not attracted to but to think a man is telling himself he is not worthy to exchange words with you because he should know he's ugly and not in your league you gotta be crazy. She really think her sh!t smell like roses

HiValueMan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,031 2,145 1,147
Alleybux
Those better than others will wonder why someone else didn't think they were good enough.

gaza10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,845 1,618 866
Alleybux

Read the rest here:

well dang, #savage

GoodFun

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,756 143 40
Alleybux
y'know, i was with her for the first half.

but the second... did she have to be so savage though? :e7_25:

True Artist

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,895 6,957 6,465
Alleybux
She sounds like someone who deals with street harassment every day.

Men need to learn to read the signs when a woman is not interested and respect them.

A normal guy will read this and get hurt feelings, but it's really about vile street harassers. A respectful stranger is never a problem.

THE BlackAudrey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,670 1,062 1,194
Alleybux
The ironic part is that is exactly the type she will end up marrying and settling when her type keeps pumping and dumping her and she gets tired of just being use for xes. Her retort doesn't come off as the type men committ too.

You come across a lot of women with the check list. Not handsome enough, not tall enough, not funny enough, not this, not that then they chase the unavailable until their youth start to go.

Well we already have evidence on LSA of various types of men doing the same thing, so she'll have company on the other side.

We know that fat, bald, ugly ass !!!!!s are shooting their shot with women above their level so they are getting curved too. We know that self proclaimed "nice guys" crying about women's standards while having the highest standards for women are getting curved too. And many other delusional male types. So when they get tired of being fat, ugly, bald fake pimps or get tired of whining about being passed on by IG models for being too nice, they too will have company.

BreannaBarnes

F*CK THE RULES!
Reaction score
Reactions
88,919 6,593 610
Alleybux
This thread reminds me of this girl in jr high. She would let the cuter boys (none were her boyfriend, just cute, popular boys)freely grope her and just giggle about it, but she would flinch and get an attitude if an ugly boy stood next to her or said something to her. I'm not sure if an ugly boy groped her, not that I witnessed.

A cute boy felt me up in 6th grade and I told on him, a few teachers and a lot of my female classsmates told me they couldn't understand why I was upset because he was a "handsome young man" and that he's just showing that he "likes me", to quit acting stuck up. No I'm not ugly.