The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread

Team Owner
Reactions
126,108 3,403 667
Alleybux
Its apparently a new social media platform. What sets it apart is that its audio chatrooms.

My friend just invited me to this thing and I logged in and saw a room called "I just might be a hoe". This guy and girl are going back and forth about their situation and him being a hoe but being up front about that. People are chiming in calling them out on what they did or did not do wrong. She flew out to meet this dude that she never met and he let her in his house, while he went to get a haircut. She was tired and wanted to rest so he left her and went to the club with his friends after telling her he would stay. People were asking what did he expect to happen, and he said he thought he'd come home and they'd f--k but it would be rude to wake her up just to do that. She is pressed bc if she knew his intentions, she'd have gone to a hotel (he told her to cancel it bc she was originally gonna get one). The women are going in on him. LOL...This app and this room is a hot mess.

The girl is 25 and the dude wouldnt say his age. This happened in ATL

Apparently she was venting in the room about their sex life so people that knew him told him about it and he jumped in to confront her

Dude told her to shut up bc he was being to nice too her. He says his character is that he's usually an asshole. She is like how are you too nice when he aint done sh-t for her. She brought the airline tickets, got the rental and he paid her dust for most of the time she was there

This is like LSA Jane Doe Alley the live version

ETA: Someone asked her if she still likes him and she was quiet. Now she deflecting. Yeah, she still wants to f--k

Apparently she's been making rooms and talking about him for weeks. It sounds like she met him off of OnlyFans and hasnt known him long. Dudes be in her DMs but she chose him. She says she's only been with one person and isnt looking for a relationship bc she just got out of this messy sh-t. She is blaming everyone in the room for being invested in her life when we dont know her. She's high 90% of the day and minds her own business

They like each other and dude says they left on good terms so he doesnt understand why the animosity and why did she have to put his name on blast.

There was only 10 people in the room at first and girl was talking about maybe she will now be a hoe ad f--k around with a bunch of n--gas.

They f--ked this past weekend. So all this drama happened a few days ago. I thought they knew each other for weeks. This is too much...

ETA: LINKS to audio excerpt

Clubhouse 1

Clubhouse 2.m4a

ETA

“Please avoid asking for invites on here, as real contact information would have to be passed in order to receive an invite. LSA is mostly anonymous. Passing contact information reduces anonymity and increases your chances of getting doxxed. So, please refrain from asking for invites.”

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
126,108 3,403 667
Alleybux
I’m listening and it’s unreal this many people are listening to this lmao

she sounds unstable and he sounds like a butthole
YES! She at least admits that she is immature and it shows.

Apparently there were over 3400 people in the room. This beat the record for most people in a Clubhouse room

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
I been on for two days. I think it's amazing for information/resource sharing and networking. So many gems were dropped in the 'slaying your imposter syndrome' chat on Saturday. I'm more drawn to the quirky/fun, spiritual, self-development rooms. But I peeped the ratchetness. I popped into the 'Black men are the White people of Blacks' and heard all of 5 minutes of Black men being dismissive and defensive. I mean I get enough of that in real life : unamused:. Idk it's starting to feel like an audio version of twitter. Twitter folk can be really into themselves. The jury is out on it for me.

I've got more issues than vogue.
Reactions
1,758 18 1
Alleybux
I want an invite
tenor.gif

ETA:
I got my invite!!!
baby-yoda-the-mandalorian-1575377117.gif

Last edited:

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria are developing a show titled ‘brown-ish’, which will revolve...
I’m out of touch, when did “Latinx” people take “brown” from South Asians and Middle Easterners? Their “pretend not to be yt because we speak...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Right?! When you get to the level of apologizing to your parent and admitting they were right ( you were up to no good), your whole world view...
Is the woke culture ruining favorite tv shows and movies ?
My only issue is how they portray police brutality in some sit coms as if healing for a child or person who has been through it is going to just...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
I wasn’t even active till early last week,you’re probably one of the fans I argued with last week,I’ve only spilled tea about Pricy and her mum...
Why Are Fonts So Boujee About Eating At Certain Fast Food Restaurants Or Chains ?
Once you have eaten at a high-end white table cloth Italian restaurant, the Olive Garden don't cut it, for example. Quality and taste is totally...
I don’t want you, but I don’t want to see you with nobody else?
That sounds possessive. Maybe it's an ego thing I don't know what goes on in the heads of those types of people.
Yard-Born Jamaicans Try Each Other's Beef Patties
Subtitles: (Speaking a foreign language) ???? Anyway this was funny af. I miss and want a good and well cooked pattie, all the Jamaican...
Starz Newest Comedy ‘Run The World’ Season 1 Discussion Thread
Funny you mentioned "Happy Endings," I absolutely love that show. Never would've thought to compare the two. Yeah, the shows are nothing alike...
Top Bottom