The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread

General Manager
Reactions
5,878 108 24
Alleybux
Where on the app can you deactivate? I just looked. Is this ***** lying again???

where you would add your social media, there is a button to deactivate

4DF27493-88CA-4F15-8055-9BF0C153470A.jpeg

General Manager
Reactions
4,407 88 32
Alleybux
Every time I’m in a room somebody mentions LSA... I wish y’all would stfu. Y’all swear y’all don’t care about this site but stay mentioning it. P.S. y’all wouldn’t have to have rooms about clubhouse censorship if y’all would stop acting a fool on these people app.

Edit:

It’s always somebody new that keeps bringing up LSA. Some how it’s always a random who hasn’t been mentioned. Y’all WANT us to mention your name so bad it’s kinda sad. Grown men name dropping LSA wanting to be mentioned. Lmao please

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
4,407 88 32
Alleybux
LOL @ KP being upset that people are saying that CH is some people on the app claim to fame & never had attention outside the app but KP a hit dog hollers beloved. You literally sound exactly like another prominent person on the app and the only difference is you don’t have the range to speak on the same subjects. You can tell who doesn’t have their own personality because y’all all use the same dictionary and speaking points.

Example:

Rhetoric (some of y’all have NEVER used this word before CH and it shows because yall misuse it constantly) even K!mberly uses rhetoric constantly and she can barely pronounce and use basic words

Scholarship (please stop ... y’all really sound ******** as hell. lmao)

Discord (please..... give this word a rest )

Last edited:
I AM VERY VERY RICH BITCH
Reactions
11,894 163 3
Alleybux
Every time I’m in a room somebody mentions LSA... I wish y’all would stfu. Y’all swear y’all don’t care about this site but stay mentioning it. P.S. y’all wouldn’t have to have rooms about clubhouse censorship if y’all would stop acting a fool on these people app.

Edit:

It’s always somebody new that keeps bringing up LSA. Some how it’s always a random who hasn’t been mentioned. Y’all WANT us to mention your name so bad it’s kinda sad. Grown men name dropping LSA wanting to be mentioned. Lmao please
I have an idea. Why don’t we start to pay those birds dust? It’s almost like we’re going to Central Park and feeding the birds every day. Y’all arent about to keep eating off of me! I refuse to respond to those dusties when they mention this site because again, they can kiss the left/right cheek and the crack of my ass.

"This is Bougie and Im done speaking."

I AM VERY VERY RICH BITCH
Reactions
11,894 163 3
Alleybux
LOL @ KP being upset that people are saying that CH is some people on the app claim to fame & never had attention outside the app but KP a hit dog hollers beloved. You literally sound exactly like another prominent person on the app and the only difference is you don’t have the range to speak on the same subjects. You can tell who doesn’t have their own personality because y’all all use the same dictionary and speaking points.

Example:

Rhetoric (some of y’all have NEVER used this word before CH and it shows because yall misuse it constantly) even K!mberly uses rhetoric constantly and she can barely pronounce and use basic words

Scholarship (please stop ... y’all really sound ******** as hell. lmao)

Discord (please..... give this word a rest )
Lmao omg i thought that it was just me! I’m like wowww ghetto ghetto and their crew learned a new word today lmao! AliExpress Kimberly can’t talk worth a damn and be the loudest one...

General Manager
Reactions
4,407 88 32
Alleybux

Please no comment . _____ done name dropped LSA so many times , I think he really want to be mentioned. They really think this is clout for them. Nobody talks about y’all in real life because it’s like talking about the neighborhood crackhead. You do it in private but never in public because who really just discusses crackhead activity in public? .. oh.... YALL DO on clubhouse lmao L O L

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
88,243 1,083 326
Alleybux
Please no comment . H3rm done name dropped LSA so many times , I think he really want to be mentioned. They really think this is clout for them. Nobody talks about y’all in real life because it’s like talking about the neighborhood crackhead. You do it in private but never in public because who really just discusses crackhead activity in public? .. oh.... YALL DO on clubhouse lmao L O L

Yikes.

You right. I edited it.

Starter
Reactions
2,168 43 2
Alleybux
These trolls are crazy lol. They put London’s pic over a picture of that girl Chaston’s mom. London is in a room and said “I don’t know why y’all used that picture I look good in it.”
And the troll was like, “I disagree.” Lmao he said it so calmly which made it funnier.
BEFD6F4A-69CE-448B-9B17-EDE67C840C9F.jpeg

General Manager
Reactions
4,407 88 32
Alleybux
Not Eddy being mad because somebody is using them as content. I love that for that guy. Make as many videos and blogs as you want hun. Free countryyyyyyy

Starter
Reactions
2,168 43 2
Alleybux
Not Eddy being mad because somebody is using them as content. I love that for that guy. Make as many videos and blogs as you want hun. Free countryyyyyyy
I think Eddy’s contention with that guy is that he isn’t Black. There is drama on the Latino side of CH so why isn’t he reporting on that? I agree with Eddy that a Latino man should not be in Black people’s business.

General Manager
Reactions
4,407 88 32
Alleybux
lmaooo lipstick alley isn’t that deep thank you

Right like wtffff get over it. It’s millions of threads on this website.. are they really that dumb? They talking about we don’t talk about the white spaces. I’m sure the yt people on Reddit tearing they ass up AND getting people fired but y’all go off . This IS the most attention y’all have gotten in a while. And us discussing y’all BS in here is NOT the flex y’all think it is... how y’all don’t get that? It’s kinda sad Huns..giving very much delusional

General Manager
Reactions
45,781 46 32
Alleybux
Do they really think that they can control this site? Are they that thick? LSA (even though there’s silly moderating) is freedom of speech. Get over it.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
you defend your fave,you get ignored and reported
Would you STOP working out with a lazy friend...
I really don't like working out with people unless they are into fitness like I am and actually put in work. I don't want to spend the entire time...
Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread
Who the hell really cares if they’re together!? EVERYONE knows they’re together so what’s the point of playing hide-n-go get it? Is she really...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
@Kikyo Good looking out chica! Awwwww he is so stinking cute I can't even with him.
"Clarice" Official S1 Thread
Clarice was renewed for a second season but it’ll be aired on Paramount+ Silence of the Lambs spin-off Clarice is on the move for its second...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
On a happier note girls, I'm a screenwriter although I have nothing out thus far. But I'm in the process of pitching one of my best scripts and...
Jennifer Love Hewitt, 42, announces she is pregnant with her third child
she still racist af Whuuuu? No, I like(d) her...depending on what she said or did
Top Bottom