Quantcast

The Conjure Products by Lala Inuti Ahari

CatchThesehandsHOE

Material Girl...lol not really
Reaction score
Reactions
22,819 551 268
Alleybux
I purchase the peace butter and I got into a fight with my dad the same day it was awful. I havent used it since.

I also purchased the good fortune candle. I recieved some money within a few days to a week max. Anytime I used it I recieved luck or got out of something that would've gotten me in trouble.

I used it for my sister also and she got a job. A couple of weeks after.

I want to try her other candles soon. Which ones are you interested in?

Damngina10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,176 1,651 605
Alleybux
Y’all paying $70 for candles ?

Honestly you really could buy these candles and buy oils separately and condition them yourself . I recently bought from a popular store on here and was disappointed when I seen they left the sticker of where the candle originally came from and that candle only cost $4 on the original site . The oil and ‘ conditioning ‘ they said they put in on the candle was skimp and suspect and I vowed to never buy another candle ‘ pre conditions’ again especially when I can do it m self .

CatchThesehandsHOE

Material Girl...lol not really
Reaction score
Reactions
22,819 551 268
Alleybux
Y’all paying $70 for candles ?

Honestly you really could buy these candles and buy oils separately and condition them yourself . I recently bought from a popular store on here and was disappointed when I seen they left the sticker of where the candle originally came from and that candle only cost $4 on the original site . The oil and ‘ conditioning ‘ they said they put in on the candle was skimp and suspect and I vowed to never buy another candle ‘ pre conditions’ again especially when I can do it m self .

No I got my two products on sale and they came to $46. I think they pour their own candles

kaijay

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
217 11 3
Alleybux
How long did it take for your order to process and get sent out from Lala? I ordered some a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back from the emails I've sent. I'm sure they're really busy but I spent so much money on them I would like some sort of response or update.

MissAmor

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
865 14 2
Alleybux
Have yall ever gotten work from her daughter Tina? She is making bank!!

She is BANKING!!! I signed up for 3 rituals since she was having a pretty good sale. We’ll see because half the people say they work and a good portion says it doesn’t (or hasn’t, yet).

PRIMORDIAL

Reclaiming my mind. SMH.
Reaction score
Reactions
8,617 134 13
Alleybux
She is BANKING!!! I signed up for 3 rituals since she was having a pretty good sale. We’ll see because half the people say they work and a good portion says it doesn’t (or hasn’t, yet).

Any updates or is it too early to see movement?

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
Is the only way to purchase through venmo,cashapp,and apple?! I was interested in her rituals but saw that,and was a little concerned. I normally purchase online through paypal,but the rituals do look nice.

MissAmor

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
865 14 2
Alleybux
Is the only way to purchase through venmo,cashapp,and apple?! I was interested in her rituals but saw that,and was a little concerned. I normally purchase online through paypal,but the rituals do look nice.

She does Zelle as well; she doesn’t do PayPal and most spiritual/astrology workers don’t either because PayPal blocks them from selling services.

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
She does Zelle as well; she doesn’t do PayPal and most spiritual/astrology workers don’t either because PayPal blocks them from selling services.
I've always used PayPal and I definitely purchased from quite a few workers....that's strange but thank you for the info.

darlingnola

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,286 1,082 92
Alleybux
I've always used PayPal and I definitely purchased from quite a few workers....that's strange but thank you for the info.

I think with Tina because she sells so much. And I’ve seen where at times she hadn’t even been able to use all three. Or used her moms PayPal as well. I’ve used PayPal as well.

pinkiology

Pretty in Pink
Reaction score
Reactions
1,670 15 4
Alleybux

She dealt with too many people disputing transactions after the rituals were completed and PayPal often sides with the buyers. She lost a lot of money with PayPal and now only allows it for limited promotions (i.e. when she allowed customers to pay through Lala's account).

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
She dealt with too many people disputing transactions after the rituals were completed and PayPal often sides with the buyers. She lost a lot of money with PayPal and now only allows it for limited promotions (i.e. when she allowed customers to pay through Lala's account).
I understand it now from that point of view, I have never disputed a ritual transaction it either works for your or it doesn't....it's a gamble. I will be purchasing a few soon, I'm excited to try her and lala out, I don't have instagram but will find a way to see the rituals.

PRIMORDIAL

Reclaiming my mind. SMH.
Reaction score
Reactions
8,617 134 13
Alleybux

wow, the audacity! I had no idea people were doing this, especially since Tina is a Dantor devotee...

Last edited:

steakhouse

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,846 45 2
Alleybux

I don't doubt this is true, but maaaaan, bold of people to try and scam their spellworkers. That's a surefire way to fµck up the next several months of one's life.

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
Does lala do the voudou rites monthly, I was looking to book the next one,but no dates for any month were available.....it's only January?

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
Have you purchase multiple rituals at once? I just hate the fact I have to do multiple transactions on my card. My CU don't play!

pinkiology

Pretty in Pink
Reaction score
Reactions
1,670 15 4
Alleybux
Has Tinas rituals worked for anyone?

I was a part of the most recent Blockbuster Conjure and I've seen movement on a few things but it's honestly too soon to tell. I definitely plan to purchase more.

Does lala do the voudou rites monthly, I was looking to book the next one,but no dates for any month were available.....it's only January?

If I'm not mistaken, she just started offering these in December and the most recent one took place today. She will probably add new dates soon.

Have you purchase multiple rituals at once? I just hate the fact I have to do multiple transactions on my card. My CU don't play!

You can add them all together and make one payment. You just use the same screen shot when uploading proof of payment.

ETA: She seems to discount them a few times so if you can wait for a sale you can usually get them for 50-60% off or BOGO. The last sale was a Zelle sale for 60% off then after the Zelle only sale was over, they remained that price for several days before going back to regular price.

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
I was a part of the most recent Blockbuster Conjure and I've seen movement on a few things but it's honestly too soon to tell. I definitely plan to purchase more.

If I'm not mistaken, she just started offering these in December and the most recent one took place today. She will probably add new dates soon.

You can add them all together and make one payment. You just use the same screen shot when uploading proof of payment.

ETA: She seems to discount them a few times so if you can wait for a sale you can usually get them for 50-60% off or BOGO. The last sale was a Zelle sale for 60% off then after the Zelle only sale was over, they remained that price for several days before going back to regular price.
Thank you!

MissAmor

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
865 14 2
Alleybux

You total the final cost of all the rituals you want & pay her that. Upload the same receipt to each one.

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
I wonder should I do The Soul Purge first, I feel.really drawn to it, that and the soul tie breaking.

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
I tried booking a Soul purge but, the checkout was disabled. I'm not sure if they aren't doing them at the moment,or if it's another site to purchase them.

pinkiology

Pretty in Pink
Reaction score
Reactions
1,670 15 4
Alleybux
I tried booking a Soul purge but, the checkout was disabled. I'm not sure if they aren't doing them at the moment,or if it's another site to purchase them.

She is no longer doing individual rituals from her site. She only does group rituals and you have to book here. The link can also be found on her IG page.

That (Soul Purge) isn't on the schedule right now. She just completed one on the 15th and she should be updating her schedule soon.

You also may want to check out the FAQ's and other info in the highlights on her IG page. Joining Lala's forum on her website can be helpful as well.

HTH!

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
She is no longer doing individual rituals from her site. She only does group rituals and you have to book here. The link can also be found on her IG page.

That (Soul Purge) isn't on the schedule right now. She just completed one on the 15th and she should be updating her schedule soon.

You also may want to check out the FAQ's and other info in the highlights on her IG page. Joining Lala's forum on her website can be helpful as well.

HTH!
Normally will it show 3 rituals? I saw two,but it could be she removed it from the site. The soul tie is Friday I wonder if tomorrow morning is to late to purchase

pinkiology

Pretty in Pink
Reaction score
Reactions
1,670 15 4
Alleybux
Looks like Tina discounted her rituals!!!

Yep if you can wait it out they are always discounted at least once. After the Zelle sale they may remain this current price for a couple of days so those with other payment methods can participate.

pinkiology

Pretty in Pink
Reaction score
Reactions
1,670 15 4
Alleybux
Normally will it show 3 rituals? I saw two,but it could be she removed it from the site. The soul tie is Friday I wonder if tomorrow morning is to late to purchase

There is no set number. What you see will be based on what's available at the time. You won't see past offerings until she re-lists them or posts new one.

Same thing applies about sales...she often offers BOGO or discounted rituals as well. You just have to catch them.

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
There is no set number. What you see will be based on what's available at the time. You won't see past offerings until she re-lists them or posts new one.

Same thing applies about sales...she often offers BOGO or discounted rituals as well. You just have to catch them.
Thank you, when you say Zelle sale will it be discounted when you purchase with Zelle? For example, i purchase with Zelle and the price will change again,or is what priced currently what you pay.

pinkiology

Pretty in Pink
Reaction score
Reactions
1,670 15 4
Alleybux
Thank you, when you say Zelle sale will it be discounted when you purchase with Zelle? For example, i purchase with Zelle and the price will change again,or is what priced currently what you pay.

During the Zelle promotion, she will only accept purchases at the discounted (posted) prices if paid through Zelle. The prices are already marked/discounted. You must purchase through Zelle and upload those screen shots when ordering. **You may have a better experience ordering and uploading on a computer vs mobile device.

When the sale is over she will announce it or simply remove the posts about the sale. At that time you can purchase through any of the accepted means for whatever the current listed prices are.

ETA - Please note these responses are only about TINA's sales and rituals where she offers Zelle promos. Chaela accepts PayPal, I believe, and it's not the same. I wanted to make that clear because you asked under my response about Chaela.

CancerSun

Positive Vibes Only
Reaction score
Reactions
4,517 79 39
Alleybux
During the Zelle promotion, she will only accept purchases at the discounted (posted) prices if paid through Zelle. The prices are already marked/discounted. You must purchase through Zelle and upload those screen shots when ordering. **You may have a better experience ordering and uploading on a computer vs mobile device.

When the sale is over she will announce it or simply remove the posts about the sale. At that time you can purchase through any of the accepted means for whatever the current listed prices are.
Gotcha thank you for answering my questions, Spiritual Sister!