Quantcast

The Conjure Products by Lala Inuti Ahari

mnb0687

Habitual Line Stepper
Reaction score
Reactions
19,668 372 22
Alleybux
Just curious why she has followers flooding her pics? Is she trying to go viral?
She does that to get her followers up and to chose someone to give one of her rituals that don’t work. Brings traffic to her page and attention to herself.

vacationana

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
592 565
Alleybux
7D4ECF35-A158-4A62-8F93-2865D993A355.jpeg

Insanity.

Shynsad

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
90 8 13
Alleybux
Hey guys I bought some candles from Lala the conjurer ones I am selling those for 50 dollars dm if u would like to purchase.been reading this tread

Snowden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,767 656 19
Alleybux
Her middle daughter is on live and this lady was asking questions about the candles. Someone directed her to ask via email. She commented and said she was asking because she is having a crisis and has spent six figures on candles and services!! Lala showed her face on the live and checked folks for asking about orders on her daughter’s live. Chile….

Bossy2021

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
273 27
Alleybux
Her middle daughter is on live and this lady was asking questions about the candles. Someone directed her to ask via email. She commented and said she was asking because she is having a crisis and has spent six figures on candles and services!! Lala showed her face on the live and checked folks for asking about orders on her daughter’s live. Chile….
Someone also was complaining on the forum 2 days ago about spending over $1000 and her life is also a mess now. The gullible followers were telling her to keep buying the cleansing halo candle and start over. Common sense is very rare. I really feel bad but ya can’t fix desperate and naive people they have to learn their lesson the hard way.

Barryglock

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,346 879 301
Alleybux
6 figures?? For that much I could’ve learned to connect the LOA and give them personalized 24/7 services!

Reaction score
Reactions
4,797 634 16
Alleybux
I would never spend 6 figures on any spiritual service. That's crazy. Some people really need to stop being so gullible.

Bossy2021

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
273 27
Alleybux
Have y'all see this?
I saw this sh!t the other day ‍♀️ All I could do was shake my head. Like I said you can’t help naive people. You just to leave them to learn the hard way which is usually too late. ‍♀️

LeoQueen67

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
663 18 2
Alleybux
Omg, I have been waiting patiently for my membership to be approved so I can post a reply lol. First, thank you kindly for the acceptance, I was on here for hours reading posts and comments.. I like this site already.
Now for my experience. Yes I admit I had a sip of the Conjure Hoodoo kool-aide too and spent a grip on her products including her “academy” and “rites ceremony” that damn Sezzle and a cleanse from soul purge (hey, you live and learn). I wrote down times and dates of each candle I used, layering my work, etc and no movement. At first I was pissed but as I continue to work on ME and preserving my energy and staying positive, I just let it go as a HARD LESSON LEARNED. Don’t even get me started on the forum and how negative the energy from some folks was. I just couldn’t understand why so many were desperate to get their exes back. One chick even tried to come at me cause I gave her some loving and positive advice. That child needed something more than candles
My daughter and I both started noticing things weren’t right especially when her experiences were doing the complete opposite of what the candles were supposed to be doing. She threw hers away.
Now I do still have candles left that I thought about using as paper weights or throwing out but said naw, I already wasted the money buying them. I’m not throwing them out. I’m just going to cleanse them all, pray over them, and call on my ancestors and archangels to bless them and use them as regular candles or do my own rituals with them. After reading page after page of posts and comments, I see we made the right decision backing far away from that family.
Sorry for this looooong post, especially for it to be my first one but it feels so good to be able to talk about this with others who’ve gone through it and not afraid to talk about it.

Peace and Blessings to you all!

Reaction score
Reactions
4,797 634 16
Alleybux
Omg, I have been waiting patiently for my membership to be approved so I can post a reply lol. First, thank you kindly for the acceptance, I was on here for hours reading posts and comments.. I like this site already.
Now for my experience. Yes I admit I had a sip of the Conjure Hoodoo kool-aide too and spent a grip on her products including her “academy” and “rites ceremony” that damn Sezzle and a cleanse from soul purge (hey, you live and learn). I wrote down times and dates of each candle I used, layering my work, etc and no movement. At first I was pissed but as I continue to work on ME and preserving my energy and staying positive, I just let it go as a HARD LESSON. Don’t even get me started on the forum and how negative the energy from some folks was. I just couldn’t understand why so many were desperate to get their exes back. One chick even tried to come at me cause I gave her some loving and positive advice. That child needed something more than candles
My daughter and I both started noticing things weren’t right especially when her experiences were doing the complete opposite of what the candles were supposed to be doing. She threw hers away.
Now I do still have candles left that I thought about using as paper weights or throwing out but said naw, I already wasted the money buying them. I’m not throwing them out. I’m just going to cleanse them all, pray over them, and call on my ancestors and archangels to bless them and use them as regular candles or do my own rituals with them. After reading page after page of posts and comments, I see we made the right decision backing far away from that family.
Sorry for this looooong post, especially for it to be my first one but it feels so good to be able to talk about this with others who’ve gone through it and not afraid to talk about it.

Peace and Blessings to you all!
Even though I don't buy her candles anymore. I have always cleanse them and put them on my ancestor altar for a few days. Do an ancestor ritual when you put them on their altar and asked them to remove the negativity.

LeoQueen67

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
663 18 2
Alleybux
Oh and saw this, this morning. Ms. Rawls seems to have a lot of shams, I mean businesses going.

LeoQueen67

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
663 18 2
Alleybux
Even though I don't buy her candles anymore. I have always cleanse them and put them on my ancestor altar for a few days. Do an ancestor ritual when you put them on their altar and asked them to remove the negativity.
Thank you. I normally cleanse them when I’m about to use them but I want to do all of the remaining ones together at once.

MuthaFarker

Herbs De Provence
Reaction score
Reactions
69,089 2,154 1,067
Alleybux
Oh and saw this, this morning. Ms. Rawls seems to have a lot of shams, I mean businesses going.
Lachaetineria is the name of the spiritual business that Lala and all three of her daughters have together. It's an amalgamation of their names (LaShonda, Chaela, Tina, Eria). That's why, now, I don't believe for one minute that Lala wasn't aware of how Tina was slipping while she continues to feed her daughters' clients.

LeoQueen67

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
663 18 2
Alleybux
The bolded has been my thoughts on her for months. What are the chances she's properly accounting for the money she makes from rituals when she uses cashapp and Zelle? Unless she has an accountant, it seems to me she could easily get caught up for tax evasion?
I’m sure they have some “friends“ at their banks. Ijs

LeoQueen67

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
663 18 2
Alleybux
Exhibit 2 I screen recorded the video but I can't attach it as it's too large so go check out her stories on Instagram. Her account is >>> @mani.matterz

where she calls out Tina says in summary that . . .

1. Tina's is a scam and she;s been copying her work;
2. Tina tells her clients not to go to any other worker for work or the work she (Tina) does for you will not work;
3. Tina claims to be the most powerful and potent - but if that's the case why isn't her work working and many of her clients are complaining since they are spending hundreds of dollars;
Just learned about an hour ago that LaShonda stole the idea of Conjured Hoodoo from someone she met in a spiritual group. They were supposed to create it together. What’s done maliciously in the dark always comes to light.

Esmerie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,482 2,009 953
Alleybux
Just learned about an hour ago that LaShonda stole the idea of Conjured Hoodoo from someone she met in a spiritual group. They were supposed to create it together. What’s done maliciously in the dark always comes to light.

I can believe that. If you search Solomonic magic out on google there is a forum from YEARS ago that posted a simplified guide that is very similar to what Lala sells.

LeoQueen67

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
663 18 2
Alleybux
WHY I QUIT CONJURE AND WHY YOU SHOULD TOO

So after one of the CONMEN "conjurers" a.k.a Darius Mills was recently highlighted on this thread he has decided to "quit" conjure and discovered another path to extort money from unsuspecting people and this is what he had to say . . .

"This last mercury retrograde provided so much clarity and I've been able to massively level up in the past month.

First thing I did was delete everything that is no longer in alignment with the new version of me.

8K on instagram - DELETED

4.2k on YT - DELETED

Deleted 100% of my facebook posts

Unpublished my #1 Book

Archived my Conjure Oils Facebook group with ~1,000 members

and the list goes on.

I used to teach people to make conjure oils and manifest using conjure. It wasn't until mercury retrograde that I realized I had ZERO interest in making conjure oils.

I hadn't made an oil in months and had no desire to start back up again. I also realized that the only spiritual thing I've been doing for most of 2021 has been manifesting WITHOUT any tools, candles or anything.

The title of this email is why I quit and why you should too.

I quit because conjure is no longer in alignment with my spiritual path. I will no longer be teaching it. I will no longer be answering emails about it (unless you are a current Conjure & Create student)

With that said, if you are still into conjure then you should "quit" this email list. Click unsubscribe now.

I'm now laser focused on teaching spiritual businesses how to 3x their monthly revenue WITHOUT any tools, marketing, or sales funnels.

I realized that throughout the years of my spiritual journey I was ALWAYS the best at teaching people to manifest money. ALLLLWAAYYSS.

I recall helping someone make an oil for love in the first version of Conjure & Create and she did manifest love but she also saw a drastic increase in her revenue.

I'd say 80% or more of my testimonials have been money related. So I went within and looked at my methods of manifestations, created a 6 week program and am now 100% focused on that.

So if you are a SPIRITUAL business owner (i only work with spiritual businesses), and you ALREADY have client success and are generating income BUT you aren't satisfied with your monthly revenue then I'm inviting you to

If you are NOT a spiritual business owner ALREADY generating client success and revenue then UNSUBSCRIBE NOW!!!

I'll be sending daily emails starting today. Unsubscribe now if you don't want to receive these emails.

P.S. Please do not email me about conjure related things. These emails be sent to my spam and 100% ignored.
. . . .

IT'S THE AUDACITY!!!!!
He’s a damn liar. His ”bait and hook” website is still active. Shame on him and all the rest of those crooks. Karma is no joke (which is a known fact)! It will eventually catch up to them and I’ll have my popcorn & wine reading all about it.

Snowden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,767 656 19
Alleybux
This dusty ugly little man needs something to do since Tina love drunk & showing off her new man. Guess the voodoo facade dropped quick. He just wanna be a rapper . They reflections bc she just wanna be a rapper babymama
Right, that was a money grab for him. He was never into that lifestyle.

LeoQueen67

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
663 18 2
Alleybux
This dusty ugly little man needs something to do since Tina love drunk & showing off her new man. Guess the voodoo facade dropped quick. He just wanna be a rapper . They reflections bc she just wanna be a rapper babymama
LMAO!! I wanted to attach one of those laugh icons but don't know how lol. Is there a thread for newbies? The only "font" I know is the different fonts on computers and phones. Hahahaha

alliswell77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,030 1,040 21
Alleybux
Updates from IG: I watched Lala's latest igtv/live so y'all don't have to. She is finally giving decent advice to her stans.

She seems to have made up with Tina, though still only claims her own business and soul purge. She has also removed the hex/Saturn candles frm the site because people were using them for petty reasons. You shouldn't ruin someones life cause they hurt your feelings or cheated. She reminded folks that narcissists have a disorder that can't be fixed with a candle and you just need to avoid them. She also stated that if you are trying to get with someone and it isn't working, you or they may have a higher calling elsewhere. For example saying with said person might cause you to miss out on your dream job so your ancestors are blocking you. Most importantly, she told these birds that you have to put in actual work for results. If Jupiter brings you a business idea to make more money that is the result, you have to follow through with it instead of watching TV all day. She also got on folks for being lazy with the candle chants, only copying her examples and not making them personal to their situations.

Good on her for focusing on responsibility, still won't give her another dime even though I did get good results from the candles I asked my ancestors to cleanse along with some palo santo. (Good news for anyone that still has her candles sitting around.)

Now Tina is promoting another struggle rapper in her stories so she hasn't learned much.
She asked for testimony/reviews in her ig comments and she would pick winners for ritual credits. It was depressing reading all these girls use craze and butterfly to get back with their ex. At least a few got new jobs, houses, cars or passed exams but I noticed people were mentioning lots of 2020 work and recent work. Not much from Feb-May when she was in her dollar store candle reschedule everything 10x phase. I'm honestly shocked she had as many detailed reviews as she did. I still think her work is shoddy. I wonder if they were easy cases that would have gotten the same results with a tealight candle and some mantras.

Snowden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,767 656 19
Alleybux
Lala fuss at people about how they use the candles but isn’t that why she should consult with people first instead of randomly selling them candles that might not work for them? Most of these people don’t any have experience with this type of work. They are not going to be experts after buying one candle.
Also, I think some of the reviews are a coincidence. For example, awhile ago a girl said she had results with the money candle because when her stimulus hit her bank it covered her overdraft and credited her the full amount of the stimulus check. That happened to my friend as well that doesn’t know anything about Lala and her work. It depended on you bank NOT some candle! After that I take their reviews with a grain of salt.

MuthaFarker

Herbs De Provence
Reaction score
Reactions
69,089 2,154 1,067
Alleybux
Updates from IG: I watched Lala's latest igtv/live so y'all don't have to. She is finally giving decent advice to her stans.

She seems to have made up with Tina, though still only claims her own business and soul purge. She has also removed the hex/Saturn candles frm the site because people were using them for petty reasons. You shouldn't ruin someones life cause they hurt your feelings or cheated. She reminded folks that narcissists have a disorder that can't be fixed with a candle and you just need to avoid them. She also stated that if you are trying to get with someone and it isn't working, you or they may have a higher calling elsewhere. For example saying with said person might cause you to miss out on your dream job so your ancestors are blocking you. Most importantly, she told these birds that you have to put in actual work for results. If Jupiter brings you a business idea to make more money that is the result, you have to follow through with it instead of watching TV all day. She also got on folks for being lazy with the candle chants, only copying her examples and not making them personal to their situations.

Good on her for focusing on responsibility, still won't give her another dime even though I did get good results from the candles I asked my ancestors to cleanse along with some palo santo. (Good news for anyone that still has her candles sitting around.)

Now Tina is promoting another struggle rapper in her stories so she hasn't learned much.
She asked for testimony/reviews in her ig comments and she would pick winners for ritual credits. It was depressing reading all these girls use craze and butterfly to get back with their ex. At least a few got new jobs, houses, cars or passed exams but I noticed people were mentioning lots of 2020 work and recent work. Not much from Feb-May when she was in her dollar store candle reschedule everything 10x phase. I'm honestly shocked she had as many detailed reviews as she did. I still think her work is shoddy. I wonder if they were easy cases that would have gotten the same results with a tealight candle and some mantras.
She read this board and so did her "stans," and the sales took a hit.

You can't convince me of otherwise.

Just the fact that she mentioned what I bolded tells me all I need to know - because I and a few others dropped some real Solomonic knowledge in this thread.

Saturn is the most difficult planet to work with - you REALLY need to be skilled to work with him. I AM really skilled in the craft, been practicing for more years than Lala has been alive, and not even I would work with Saturn unless I have absolutely no other choice.

fµck around with Saturn properly and you can actually command someone's death.

That Lala was, until this live broadcast, recommending that people use Saturn to get even with some fuckboy who wasn't even your boyfriend is wholly irresponsible, reckless, and immoral.

forestlady

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
2 3
Alleybux
hey everyone , first time here,

So, i worked with Tina, Papa Voudou and Lala from 2018-2019. I used to work with Tina when she was doing personal rituals still and her partner Papa V. The work they do is ok for the moment, but veeeeeery short lived...i wanted to fix my relationship with my partner and their work was helping, but only for a little while and then it had to be recast like a month after. The candles from Lala never worked for me at all. And then when the group rituals came up, those didn't move either...so i stopped working with them in the end. Someone in the hoodoo community said Tina's love work targets more the xes aspect of things rather than the emotional side of the relationship, which makes sense, because we were having a lot of xes but our troubles were still there.
Buuut, Tina's rituals can work if the situation is not too dramatic. If you need some sweetening here and there, i think it can help, but for real deep wounds, you will need way more power than just that. It depends case by case, but i personally won't go back them.

Barryglock

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,346 879 301
Alleybux
Buuut, Tina's rituals can work if the situation is not too dramatic. If you need some sweetening here and there, i think it can help, but for real deep wounds, you will need way more power than just that. It depends case by case, but i personally won't go back them.

If the results are minimal, it just seems like self candle work with other practitioners' products would be a better bet.

MuthaFarker

Herbs De Provence
Reaction score
Reactions
69,089 2,154 1,067
Alleybux
hey everyone , first time here,

So, i worked with Tina, Papa Voudou and Lala from 2018-2019. I used to work with Tina when she was doing personal rituals still and her partner Papa V. The work they do is ok for the moment, but veeeeeery short lived...i wanted to fix my relationship with my partner and their work was helping, but only for a little while and then it had to be recast like a month after. The candles from Lala never worked for me at all. And then when the group rituals came up, those didn't move either...so i stopped working with them in the end. Someone in the hoodoo community said Tina's love work targets more the xes aspect of things rather than the emotional side of the relationship, which makes sense, because we were having a lot of xes but our troubles were still there.
No love work can TRULY work without LOVE being there.

Lust is easy. And that can be materialized out of thin air, because it's a primal reaction.
LOVE is not easy.

And lust magic is one of the easiest types of magic to do.
Certainly, nothing that Tina does on the ritual side is worth the price she charges.

AloneNLonely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,259 3,875 3,391
Alleybux

But why? If they don’t feel or think they can do it themselves

ForeverMKD

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
299 54 5
Alleybux
If that is what they think and want spend their money on fine. $80-200 is a lot to spend if you don't have to though. It is a shame when people underestimate their own power.
Agreed!! Now I'll admit I'm a fan of the Halo and good fortune candles....they are my favorite. However I did use a dollar store candle and wrote my own petition and I did seem to get longer results as opposed to these candles that cost so much money. Intent is everything and you really gotta trust yourself. The deadly attraction candle doesn't do much for me at all...I mainly have only seen results with halo and good fortune. I haven't seen anything with the mercury candles either. The souflees do seem to do me some good though but that's about it.

Dani_Blanco

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
288,085 8,313 1,771
Alleybux
Thank you and that makes sense. I went down the Conjure family rabbit hole until I found this thread. I was skeptical before I purchased bc there weren't any negative reviews and that isn't normal. Even luxury brands have negative reviews at some point. I was desperate to make something shake, so I made a purchase. I will say that her 5th pentacle of Sun helped me get my new house, when I had been told no so many time, but I think it's because I have the Sun so heavy in my charts. Her other candles I would see some slight movement, but not in the momentum that I needed, just enough to keep me coming back to purchase more. I also found a "mentor" in her group because I am fairly new to ATR. My "mentor" is a Conure family follower and for every solution one of Lala's candles are recommended lol. Between paying for Lala and family products and the mentor I have been out of a decent amount of money. How would you recommend finding a teacher that is authentic and not just a money grab?
Meditate and one will find you. If he/she constantly recommends these products something is off. Your intentions are the strongest do your own work.

alliswell77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,030 1,040 21
Alleybux
The latest...
c28be61439d7b1ce3eaec30a72b2b6ad

“It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth; how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters.”
― Amit Ray

Also Read | Dr Adrian Fox - Philanthropist and Entrepreneur with A Heart for his Homeland
Entrepreneur Lala Inuti Ahari has worked continuously with vigor and commitment to reach where she is today. Ahari has a business, “The Conjure,” that carries Spelled Candles and Body Soufflé to stimulate individuals to feel spiritual. Born in April 1977 in Springfield, Ohio, Ahari resides in Atlanta, Georgia, with her family. Ahari has worked diligently since December 2018 to launch her business, and on January 11th, 2019, her enterprise officially entered the market. Taking action is necessary to elevate a business, and Ahari believes that if an individual sets their mind to achieve, they will eventually be successful.

A Change of Heart​

Spending her initial years in Springfield, Ohio, Ahari’s life was laid back, and she felt that she could be herself. When Ahari turned 13, she moved to Minnesota, Minneapolis, with her father and was not around her grandmother anymore, who believed in the power of spirituality. People can make their lives as peaceful as they want, yet when their surroundings are out of their control, there is not much they can do to change their condition. When Ahari was growing up as a teenager, her mother’s side of the family was heavily oriented with Christianity, and she grew up to be Baptist. The environment was religious, and it was a norm in Ahari’s hometown.
Also Read | Entrepreneur Asmat Ullah Shares Tips to Find the Right SEO Expert
In her early 20s, Ahari began to question religion as she was curious and carried out her research to understand the connection between spirituality and faith. After questioning Christianity and understanding its different facets, Ahari denounced all religions and became a student of life. As Ahari was growing up, she watched her mother work with dedication and commitment as a banker. Ahari remembers that when she was young, her mother would change multiple buses that would drop her a few blocks away from her job. It would be freezing, and Ahari’ mother would cross roads and bridges in the heavy Minnesota winters to reach her workplace. The kind of devotion that her mother displayed inspired Ahari when she began The Conjure and pushed her to continue no matter what the circumstances. Currently, Ahari’ mother is running The Conjure and managing it successfully.

Determined to Succeed​

For 17 years, Ahari worked in the mortgage banking industry, and when she decided to run a full-time business to become an entrepreneur, she felt terrified as a paycheck from her job would now halt. As Ahari moved forward in her journey, she began to understand that an individual’s motivation and creativity determine their journey to success as much as hard work, integrity and authenticity. When Ahari put all of her energy into the desire to help others, she realized that it became easier to attain prosperity in her business and reach the next level. When Ahari was manufacturing spiritual candles, she had the realization that instead of doing spiritual work for others, she should empower them to do it for themselves. Through this, Ahari could reach out to more people and let them tread the path towards finding themselves and explore their own spirituality.
Ahari began her business in the kitchen of her home while her entire living room was turned into a shipping area. Ahari’ family, including her mother, cousins, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, and even two of her daughters, are employed to help The Conjure reach newer heights. Ahari may seem self-made as she is the face of her brand, yet it takes an entire village to raise a business and make it successful. When an individual has a passion for fueling themselves, they will do all it takes to succeed. When it comes to attaining success when pursuing a business, Ahari believes that a business cannot survive without passion. An individual need to be attached to their business emotionally if they want to stop it from failing. If money and glory are the incentives, the accomplishments will be temporary.

How Consistency makes a Difference​

Most individuals who contact Ahari want a quick fix. Although she teaches how to get rapid results through her products, Ahari wants people to understand it is a journey and will take effort and time. By showing individuals that they need to adopt a different perspective, Ahari makes them understand that they can improve their circumstances. Most individuals tend to hold on to their failures and believe that they do not have a choice, yet Ahari believes that the narrative needs to be changed and individuals should create their own reality. Ahari has changed lives across the globe and helped those who feel that they are trapped. Spiritual alchemy and energy make a massive difference in bringing people out of the fear of living in trauma, poverty, and anxiety, yet mainstream media does not highlight this.
Consistency has allowed Ahari to be patient and creative in her life as it evolved her as a person and let her completely dedicate herself to her business. Being authentic in her life has allowed Ahari to be authentic in her business as, since the beginning, authenticity has been her passion. When pursuing The Conjure, Ahari believes that freedom has played a major role in her life, pushing her to achieve success. With spirituality by her side, Ahari has challenged herself, and it has given her desirable results. As Ahari moves ahead in her life, she wants to have experiences that she enjoys with her granddaughters, daughters, family, and friends. Being an entrepreneur, Ahari has learned massively and feels grateful to be in charge of her life as she awaits new challenges and experiences to engulf her.
source: How Entrepreneur Lala Inuti Ahari Found Her Calling

consistent.gif

LOL you gotta be kidding me, Ms queen of shipping delays and inconsistent results.