The Cupcake Collection by Mignon Francois in N.O., Nashville

LatxLeather

Jan- Dec.
Reaction score
Reactions
109,059 6,824 8,075
Alleybux

Her name is pronounced, Frans- wah.
This lady has a write up, feature in Southern Living, March 2021, pgs.11-13.
Excellent article.

Southern Living often runs an article on successful BW businesses. I always intend on posting, get sidetracked , and then jump in the silliest threads.lol.

Next time I go to NewOrleans, I am going to go buy some cupcakes from her store.
Best to her.

Last edited:

SugaBug

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,310 127 63
Alleybux
I used to buy cupcakes from her all the time when I would drive to Nashville! They were delicious and addictive. She is a nice lady with a great personality. She employed her family members in the beginning and I believe that is what also contributed to her success. Then she opened up another location in Donelson, TN and employed outsiders. The cupcakes started to not taste as good and eventually, that location was shut down. I think someone tried to sabotage her. The cupcakes don't taste the same to me anymore, but when I would buy them, my favorites were the red velvet, sweet potato and wedding cake cupcakes. Do give them a try and I hope you like them!

CCMe2004

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,986 877 702
Alleybux
I used to buy cupcakes from her all the time when I would drive to Nashville! They were delicious and addictive. She is a nice lady with a great personality. She employed her family members in the beginning and I believe that is what also contributed to her success. Then she opened up another location in Donelson, TN and employed outsiders. The cupcakes started to not taste as good and eventually, that location was shut down. I think someone tried to sabotage her. The cupcakes don't taste the same to me anymore, but when I would buy them, my favorites were the red velvet, sweet potato and wedding cake cupcakes. Do give them a try and I hope you like them!
That and the racial slurs on the side of her building in Donelson.

But these are the best cupcakes in Nashville by far. They're dainty, flavourful, and moist. I just love her and her family. It's a great American story.

Pleasurenxtasy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
642 26 1
Alleybux

Her name is pronounced, Frans- wah.
This lady has a write up, feature in Southern Living, March 2021, pgs.11-13.
Excellent article.

Southern Living often runs an article on successful BW businesses. I always intend on posting, get sidetracked , and then jump in the silliest threads.lol.

Next time I go to NewOrleans, I am going to go buy some cupcakes from her store.
Best to her.
If you go to NO location make sure to get there early as she tends to sells out before closing time.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom