• Kenya

Votes: 22 9.6%
  • Kandi

Votes: 46 20.1%
  • Cynth

Votes: 161 70.3%

• Total voters

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,077 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
Seems like this is a question for yourself since you parroted what I’d already said back to me then somehow claimed I was grasping at straws.

Anyway, since Porsha trends regularly, too, she’s iconic and has the people hot and bothered, right? A nobody could never, huh?
You said she didn’t trend ONE Sunday so that refuted me saying her trending is a sure thing! It’s consistent remember?

TiredoftheBS

Reaction score
Reactions
127,077 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
Seems like this is a question for yourself since you parroted what I’d already said back to me then somehow claimed I was grasping at straws.

Anyway, since Porsha trends regularly, too, she’s iconic and has the people hot and bothered, right? A nobody could never, huh?
Porsha’s a hoe who trended for having xes on TV. She’s a loser lol

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,805 20,849 4,111
Alleybux
You said she didn’t trend ONE Sunday so that refuted me saying her trending is a sure thing! It’s consistent remember?
Literally yes. If it doesn’t happen every time, then it’s not a “sure thing.”

Porsha’s a hoe who trended for having xes on TV. She’s a loser lol
Ignoring the fact that that’s false, Kenya trends for terrible reasons but you were just calling it iconic. So which is it?

TiredoftheBS

Reaction score
Reactions
127,077 5,312 3,329
Alleybux

Ignoring the fact that that’s false, Kenya trends for terrible reasons but you were just calling it iconic. So which is it?
Porsha a dirty ho who lies! Kenya is iconic! She revived RHOA her first season. Y’all only like Porsha because you love hating on Kenya! Just admit it. She’s THAT girl.

TiredoftheBS

Reaction score
Reactions
127,077 5,312 3,329
Alleybux

Lastly, Kenya been trending for YEARS! Since her first season. Porsha’s popularity didn’t pick up until seasons later. We all were laughing at her.

Aunt Jackie

Serving up loose meat sandwiches
Reaction score
Reactions
153,452 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
Cynthia and kandi. They serve no purpose and just boring. A leaf has a higher iq and more personality than Cynthia. Her family was looking out for her on the prenupt. She blindly married him. You in your third marriage and you still haven’t been schooled yet?
Cynthia's only been married twice. Her first time was with Peter. She was a runaway bride/runaway fiancee and never went through before him.

Every cast member doesn't need to be "on." You need a bit of balance. The problem is with the editing. As a matter of fact, if the more "exciting" cast members actually had storylines, you wouldn't be talking about boring cast members.

Also, I've noticed some of you have a dependency on seeing manufactured drama. It's like if somebody's life ain't failing apart or they ain't cussing somebody out, it's "boring" and you don't want to see it. Please see a professional about this. It's kinda weird and sick. IJS.

Loqal

Bring back romanticism
Reaction score
Reactions
332,868 9,097 1,982
Alleybux
By certain cast members, I'm talking about Kandi, Cynthia, and Porsha. Kandi shows up to eat, says "I'm not in this" and rolls her eyes. She brings absolutely nothing and it's annoying. I understand Cynthia's role but I still think she could do a little more than what she has been doing these last couple of seasons. Porsha acting like she's so above the drama this season is also annoying. People aren't lying when they say she's turning in Nene. This is an ensemble, if the person can't pull their weight then they need to be replaced. I don't want another season of Drew, Kenya, and the two friends of the show Marlo and LaToya doing all of the work.

ImAPrettyGirl24

Fearless Fashionista
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
325,849 2,764 413
Alleybux
It’s high time Kandi starts working for being the highest paid housewife. Kandi is one of my favorites this season, but she’s been coasting like a mug especially these last few seasons. It’s time for her to sweat. I like Cynthia as well, and while I think she’s boring even she gave more than Kandi this season smh lol.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,465 9,149 11,470
Alleybux
Everyone gave. the issue is that the producers gave the least. The edit wasn't good and it leaves out context to a lot of these stories.

The truth is, strippergate lasted that long because Porsha and Tanya were behind the scenes popping big lawsuit cash sh!t.

The truth is, Porsha has a cast alliance that was supposed to ice out Kenya and come for Kandi on the outside opportunities, and that fell apart when Marlo jumped ship after she fµcked the stripper.

The truth is, Drew has been caught in hella lies and was this season's sh!t-stirrer.

Loqal

Bring back romanticism
Reaction score
Reactions
332,868 9,097 1,982
Alleybux
Everyone gave. the issue is that the producers gave the least. The edit wasn't good and it leaves out context to a lot of these stories.

The truth is, strippergate lasted that long because Porsha and Tanya were behind the scenes popping big lawsuit cash sh!t.

The truth is, Porsha has a cast alliance that was supposed to ice out Kenya and come for Kandi on the outside opportunities, and that fell apart when Marlo jumped ship after she fµcked the stripper.

The truth is, Drew has been caught in hella lies and was this season's sh!t-stirrer.
I agree that the producers were cutting out the good stuff, but the listed members still could have and should have done more. It was really looking like the Kenya, Drew, Latoya show this season.

Kamehameha

Three hole hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
41,252 2,190 1,010
Alleybux
Right? I'm tired of hearing about who porsha slept with I want to hear about how Todd ain't sh!t from mama Joyce.

I want to hear about Mark b!tch ass. I wanna know why fay and her man are having problems. I want to see Cynthia's titties again.

Let's move one from BOLO-gate please!!

hellonurse!

Adm1n put me on timeout for shipping Taylor Travis
Reaction score
Reactions
48,695 1,921 1,517
Alleybux
Pheadra needs to come back. The show's staples should be Nene, Pheadra, Porsha, Kenya.
I always laugh at these kinds of statements. It's just another way of saying "we need a strong personality that can actually balance out with Kenya's because Porsha ain't it". The producers thought she could fill those shoes. Sadly, they were mistaken.

I agree, another strong personality is needed. Phaedra, hopefully will never make a return.

AveryStepfon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
59,740 2,586 602
Alleybux
It's TWO problems with the show and I keep saying it. It's certain cast members of the show who let social media and the fans determine how they should move or interact in a scene (Kandi and Porsha). The other problem is clearly production, according to all the ladies the first half of this season should have been fire. But, because production left all of that on the cutting room floor (to protect Porsha) we got a dud for the first half of the season.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,598 10,222 2,157
Alleybux
Kandi has never carried her weight. She surrounds herself with others who do the work for her. Mama Joyce carried her until she became insufferable and we got sick of seeing her and that fake beef with Todd, then Don Juan and Carmuh carried her by saying sh!t she’s too b!tch made to say to other cast mates.
the only time Kandi worked is when Porsha and Phaedra lied on her.
I like Kandi but I’m over this b!tch getting paid to do absolutely nothing and the chubby b!tch has the nerve to always slither off on cast trips and plop her fat az in the best rooms.

LoveTheBible

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,322 585 382
Alleybux
As per usual but I won't shade them for that. They forged on in a global pandemic so I will not diss them for that. Some gave but the toxic behavior of the producers and network to use Kenya as a proxy for all Black American women will forever be their downfall. Too much protecting certain people and cutting certain scenes. The producers and network are committed to using other black women to bash Kenya because they cannot say those things about black women publicly themselves. Entertainment is NEVER just entertainment.

The production team and network move like narcissists and they use certain cast members and the audience to keep the toxicity up. But the unwise ones cannot discern this. The triangulation is real and obvi to moi.

MoonMommy87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,881 1,755 373
Alleybux
I really dislike the "lets appease social media" game Kandi and Cynthia plays. One reason why I love Potomac is everyone has an opinion and speaks on things. The only time these ladies find their voice is when its against Kenya. Also this "I'm above everyone" monster Bravo has created with Porsha is such a turn off. All this cutting footage to appease Porsha is going to back fire. I just cant wait till she starts making her demands to Bravo lol :LOL:

LoveTheBible

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,322 585 382
Alleybux
Maybe the producers will stop making the show about Kenya and the girls. It's literally Kenya nem. Kenya, Kenya, Kenya. They focus on Kenya, lie on Kenya, bash Kenya, hate on Kenya, provoke Kenya, insult Kenya, beef with Kenya. If it is gonna be the Kenya show for another season it should be MOORE scenes like the last Moore Manor scene and less of POORsha and The Garbage Pail Kids. That scene was giving OG housewives. Pretty ladies, a little shade and a beautiful environment. Single, married, its complicated, divorcing, newlywed and a lil fashion.

But the producers have made Kenya the scapegoat/target and they won't let up.

Beverly417

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,670 5,004 1,061
Alleybux
Production messed up yet another season chasing stupid petty drama when the real drama was in the storylines they didn’t air. Production must be white because they reduced the women down into wooden one-dimensional roles instead of showing the vibrancy of their lives like Carlos did.

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,678 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
In real life, humans are not “neutral”. They have opinions, feelings, reactions. No one is asking everyone to be fighting. Just keep it REAL.

And if you are going to be neutral then be neutral. Don’t sit around eating making faces taking up space while filming, but then wait to have what you really feel and think discussed with by your minions or on some random after show/interview.

Actively contribute to the movement of the show or leave/reduce your role. Just that simple.

Added - The alliance role playing (where Kenya (Marlo) does all of the work, Kandi Plays both sides of the fence, Cynthia plays neutral) has to go next season. It’s getting old.

You can remain neutral and give us something. All conflict doesn’t have to cut to the white meat

hellokittydiva

Hello Kitty Princess of LSA (FYI..I groan back)
Reaction score
Reactions
150,834 23,917 328
Alleybux
In real life, humans are not “neutral”. They have opinions, feelings, reactions. No one is asking everyone to be fighting. Just keep it REAL.

And if you are going to be neutral then be neutral. Don’t sit around eating making faces taking up space while filming, but then wait to have what you really feel and think discussed with by your minions or on some random after show/interview.

Actively contribute to the movement of the show or leave/reduce your role. Just that simple.

Added - The alliance role playing (where Kenya (Marlo) does all of the work, Kandi Plays both sides of the fence, Cynthia plays neutral) has to go next season. It’s getting old.
I agree, this neutrality game that Kandi and Cynthia play is tired.

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,678 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
A lot of the drama that was cut involved FRIENDS. Production isnt going have the friends be the epicenter of major storylines because they would have to pay them more. Even Tanya asked for more money after having been the center of major drama last season.

The real problem is the HOUSEWIVES aren’t pulling their own weight, and relying on those who are on a day rate to compensate for their lack.

Having a bottom heavy, friend heavy cast is/was is a non sustainable model. They never were meant to carry the bulk of the work like they did this season. This needs to change.

Production messed up yet another season chasing stupid petty drama when the real drama was in the storylines they didn’t air. Production must be white because they reduced the women down into wooden one-dimensional roles instead of showing the vibrancy of their lives like Carlos did.

Moonboy

C E A S E F I R E • N O W
Reaction score
Reactions
43,061 1,276 505
Alleybux
Chile the only weight Kandi is carrying is Riley and she moves to NYC on the first three episodes.

I, too, is so sick and tired of her sitting and eating and make faces and never speak her mind. She’s like the producer’s f*cking prized mountain goat, and no I’m not talking about her singing voice, but yeah. I’m tired of her.

Cynthia at least is useful this season although it’s a miss at least she got wedding drama and we got to see her super-spreader wedding.

The only weight Porkchop have is her 199lbs bloated self. Bye.

Beverly417

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,670 5,004 1,061
Alleybux
A lot of the drama that was cut involved FRIENDS. Production isnt going have the friends be the epicenter of major storylines because they would have to pay them more. Even Tanya asked for more money after having been the center of major drama last season.

The real problem is the HOUSEWIVES aren’t pulling their own weight, and relying on those who are on a day rate to compensate for their lack.

Having a bottom heavy, friend heavy cast is/was is a non sustainable model. They never were meant to carry the bulk of the work like they did this season. This needs to change.
Are you talking about friendships among cast members or friends to the show? Because some of the best past seasons were centered around both (Natalie and the PJ party, Tammy’s nephew in Miami or Phaedra/Kandi and Nene/Cynthia fall out) and those seasons was much better than this. The housewives proved that they can carry a successful season(s) but production has not. Kandi has hosted events that don’t get aired, like Todd’s birthday party this season, her confronting Porsha about BLM, or her kickball event last season.

Bnumb5

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,822 5,186 5,857
Alleybux
RHOA has been boring because they got rid of Nene! And Phae-Phae!

Ken cannot carry a show, who wants the villain to be the star of the show? Villains are villains for a reason, we don't F with them, we need a likeable star. Likeable in RH franchises means funny. We need natural funny ladies, Phaedra was naturally funny, LVP in Bev Hills was funny in a snobbish way, Teresa in NJ is funny in a dumb way (mispronouncing words & phrases), Sonja in NYC is a funny hot mess. Nene might've had a stank attitude, but even still her confessionals delivered the fun. BLOOP!

Porsha is the funniest cast member, but her energy around Ken ruins the mood/ show. I wouldn't F w/ Ken either if I was Porsha, so I get it.

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,678 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
Agreed!! I would argue that the concept of a “villain” is where Kenya went wrong. Kenya desperately needs BALANCE.

Nene is brash, but super funny and charismatic. Phaedra is coy/sneaky, but witty. So on and so on. This is the type of dynamics in personality that viewers enjoyed seeing.

No one person in REAL life is just going around causing havoc, with little to no consequence. It’s just not real. She comes across as a cartoon Character, or a bad soap opera actress.

I have no clue why Kenya leaned into this idea of a “villain” persona. No one asked for this. But since she is so committed to this role, she shouldn’t be surprised that production has willingly used this, she is not likeable to the majority of fans, and will never get top billing on the show.

RHOA has been boring because they got rid of Nene! And Phae-Phae!

Ken cannot carry a show, who wants the villain to be the star of the show? Villains are villains for a reason, we don't F with them, we need a likeable star. Likeable in RH franchises means funny. We need natural funny ladies, Phaedra was naturally funny, LVP in Bev Hills was funny in a snobbish way, Teresa in NJ is funny in a dumb way (mispronouncing words & phrases), Sonja in NYC is a funny hot mess. Nene might've had a stank attitude, but even still her confessionals delivered the fun. BLOOP!

Porsha is the funniest cast member, but her energy around Ken ruins the mood/ show. I wouldn't F w/ Ken either if I was Porsha, so I get it.

Clara Barton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
182,178 10,698 4,211
Alleybux
Cynthia should've been gone after Nene called for it the first time.

Then her weak ass had the nerve to try to repair the friendship.

Grow up and move on.

The Voice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,434 2,909 1,827
Alleybux
How do y’all keep saying Porsha doesn’t carry her weight or bring anything to the show when the entire season was centered around her and her vagina. If she was such a non factor then surely the ladies could have found something else to focus on. The people not carrying any weight are the ones who focused on Porsha all season.

cappycorn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,063 24,824 10,947
Alleybux
Agreed!! I would argue that the concept of a “villain” is where Kenya went wrong. Kenya desperately needs BALANCE.

Nene is brash, but super funny and charismatic. Phaedra is coy/sneaky, but witty. So on and so on. This is the type of dynamics in personality that viewers enjoyed seeing.

No one person in REAL life is just going around causing havoc, with little to no consequence. It’s just not real. She comes across as a cartoon Character, or a bad soap opera actress.

I have no clue why Kenya leaned into this idea of a “villain” persona. No one asked for this. But since she is so committed to this role, she shouldn’t be surprised that production has willingly used this, she is not likeable to the majority of fans, and will never get top billing on the show.
Kenya top billing when it comes to getting the people talking

Let's not forget the buzz she created when she wasn't on the show

Heysexy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,539 221 87
Alleybux
Kandi has done nothing all season and isn’t getting involved in conversation or drama. She is boring it up more then ever

Cynthia is married now and should bow it. There’s not much else for her at this stage

Freshly

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,267 178 96
Alleybux

Yup. That’s a big part of the problem. The whole season has felt contrived and unbalanced.

philly3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,965 554 102
Alleybux
I originally intended to vote for Kandi but Kandi checks off all the boxes for a housewife...she’s just not a entertaining personality.

they can get rid of people and replace them with newbies but all the stans are just going to based their opinion on the newbies based on their faves relationship with the new girl.

Gina Payne

Arrivederci LSA. It's been real <3
Reaction score
Reactions
56,476 1,795 1,289
Alleybux
Kenya is a full blown lesbian in my opinion. She sits up with Kandi & Cynthia just to eat them out. But them granny panties ain't enough. She wants something more fresh than the whole trio & that's Porsha. Allegedly lol

I believe Kenya is really bi but she doesn't want Porsha though

Mallory22

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
225 8 8
Alleybux
Y’all stay bring porsha up. I thought y’all didn’t like her? Very obsessed
Funny how Kenya contributes more than ho ass Porsha and her lapdog Shamea.

Neither of which wanted to participate in business that concerns them but had energy for Marlo because she wouldn't lie about their ho ass xes scandal with the stripper.

Useless she is not....Reassess your faves then come back.

ILikeYoFace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,730 4,695 1,362
Alleybux
Whether Porsha sexed a stripper or not, that's not the outrageous scandal y'all are making it out to be. It's also no one's business. It does not affect anyone or anything, or move the needle in any direction. Kenya and co are grasping at straws trying to "embarass" Porsha with that. She's a single adult.

What's embarrassing is Kenya being a whole "wife" and getting no xes at all. Let's uncover the truth on that good story why don't we? :joy:
Actually, the show was better before stans began gaslighting to spare their fave.

The show needs Carlos King back.

Jusayin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,710 260 36
Alleybux
I’m not sure who needs to stay and who needs to go but as someone who has watch RHOA, in real time since the first season, the show has really gone down hill. I have several episodes taped that I haven’t even watched, because it’s just not interesting or entertaining. I tried to watch an episode this week where they were in New Orleans on a girls trip. For an “activity” they had them in a dance class, (which is fine), but it seemed to just be an excuse to show the women twerking and booty shaking. Who wants to see that? I ended up just turning it off and haven’t watched the other episodes.

Production also has a role to play in this. The production quality is lower on this show than some of the other franchises. It’s like they just got some ATL randoms to work on it versus the quality of BH or NY. The editing, music choices and even choices of excursions are sub par and it’s sad.

Also, say what you will about Nene, but she was at least entertaining and made the show more interesting to watch. The new people they bought on the show (I think it’s Dawn and LaToya) are supposed to bring new energy. Instead, they are boring and cheap looking. No class or gravitas at all.

People forget that the reason these shows were successful to begin with is because they were aspirational. Having a window into seeing married, rich women live their best lives. Then seeing their associates (unmarried) trying to make a come up (Bethany on NY, Kim on Atlanta). The drama was more authentic and natural.

Somewhere along the line they lost that formula. Now things just feel fake and manufactured.

I’m still kinda watching from the sidelines, but Atlanta for sure needs a new show runner because it’s stale and boring. It seems like it’s on automatic pilot. I think they should bring back Nene next season and a few new people that are actually interesting.