The Debbie Rowe Discussion Thread

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,139 4 4
Alleybux
Plus she was really concerned about their safety when staying in Bahrain. He was not in touch with her at all as he was not in touch with his family and people she knew. And she knew that his health issues could not suddenly vanished all together plus the trial of course had to affect him in some way.
Bahrain for sure is not the place where there are many foreigners with Paris and Prince’s look walking around with their black nanny. They could have tight security but she didn’t know it and she may not had to trust them as he stated before that she didn’t trust MJ’s security during the trial. It’s clear to me the lady was hurting and was heartbroken by Michael.

He just was one of these great artists who needed wife totally dedicated to his artistry. There are some historical figures who were lucky to find that kind of partner. One of the latest is very successful modern music composer, late K. Penderecki. His very intelligent and attractive wife was so focused on his needs that I suspect that he and his career was more priority for her than their children.

Yes! It’s sad that when you actually look at what was going on when Debbie did something that some fans criticise her for, you see she was actually driven by love for him.
It is a shame that these two things (calling him a psycho and case for custody which actually wasn’t even about that) are held against her for life. This despite her role in the last 11 years in honouring his wishes and ensuring all his 3 kids get a stable upbringing.

I can never understand this need to trash her in all honesty let alone using Prince as a justification for the hate. She is the only one who is condemned for actually loving Mike! Insane!

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,139 4 4
Alleybux
D4970249-2576-4707-9479-4B04F8387B64.jpeg
79852F02-21DD-49CE-A317-7DE8C7D63EBB.jpeg
79852F02-21DD-49CE-A317-7DE8C7D63EBB.jpeg

Michael is Innocent
Reactions
25,979 629 727
Alleybux
She knows the fans hate her. I’m frustrated by her and feel bad for her all at once. She was in love with him and he didn’t love her like that. She thought she had a permanent “in” and it didn’t work out. People do shitty things when they are hurt.

I remember some story from after MJ had been laid to rest and there were fans all at Forest Lawn and some car is parked or circling and no person will come
out. It was poor Debbie who was so upset about MJ’s passing and wanting to pay her respects but so scared to step out of the car because of how MJ’s fans would treat her.

It did my heart good to know that when she did finally came out of the car, his fans treated her with kindness. Gave her hugs and they all cried together. That deep deep pain is all over her face. I can’t hate her. Sorry. I can’t watch the body language from the BTS Oprah interview footage and not believe they were close friends. Sorry.

No need to apologise for your views and your feelings on this issue.

I, for one, agree with you.

Last edited:
Reactions
2,809 13 16
Alleybux

How can you look at this photo and not believe he was extremely comfortable with her and knew her well and liked her?

It’s all there in how close their bodies are, how genuine the smiles are and how joyful their eyes are. It might not have been a stereotypical romance but there was definitely a lot of love and intimacy there.

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,139 4 4
Alleybux
How can you look at this photo and not believe he was extremely comfortable with her and knew her well and liked her?

It’s all there in how close their bodies are, how genuine the smiles are and how joyful their eyes are. It might not have been a stereotypical romance but there was definitely a lot of love and intimacy there.

Absolutely!

Reactions
238 31 41
Alleybux
So I see the same old tired ass broads replied to this thread when it opened.

When will you ever learn?

No one with any sense gives a flying saucer how you feel about Me. Rowe.

What vha bring ya ass in here for. . . Oh I know to spread foolery and confusion around.

Well apparently it didn't work.

So do yourself a favor and keep on drinking that Haterade because it obviously does wonders when Ms. Rowe and the rest of the world keep it rolling to quote my dude.

I won't be long but let me just say this: Wifey, Baby Mama and Homie, Lover, Friend. She had the man, the brass ring and got to travel all over the world with this man

DEAL WITH IT!

Alright I'm gonna go before I really start talking about their life together.

Good thread Forever Mike.

Reactions
238 31 41
Alleybux
So the two skitches who thumbed me down were too much of a wusdy to face me huh

That's okay.

You want the secret kept well hidden about how you TRULY feel about Ms. Rowe Jackson and I'm afraid I have to let the secret out that you . . .

R stone cold, hard core STANS for this lady. And I'm sure she appreciates the love you want everyone to think is hate you give.

But enough about dumb and dumber. Forever I got a question I want to ask:

You posted a pic of them with him wearing a red shirt and she a simple white dress and they both have their hands on her belly which appears to be swollen with child. Now I ask you did you notice how young they appeared to be as oppose to the other photo you posted which was clearly from 1996.

I'm just saying. . .

Perhaps that photo might be from the early nineties.

Hit me up in PM if you feel more comfortable from prying eyes.

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reactions
42,353 986 291
Alleybux
So the two skitches who thumbed me down were too much of a wusdy to face me huh

That's okay.

You want the secret kept well hidden about how you TRULY feel about Ms. Rowe Jackson and I'm afraid I have to let the secret out that you . . .

R stone cold, hard core STANS for this lady. And I'm sure she appreciates the love you want everyone to think is hate you give.

But enough about dumb and dumber. Forever I got a question I want to ask:

You posted a pic of them with him wearing a red shirt and she a simple white dress and they both have their hands on her belly which appears to be swollen with child. Now I ask you did you notice how young they appeared to be as oppose to the other photo you posted which was clearly from 1996.

I'm just saying. . .

Perhaps that photo might be from the early nineties.

Hit me up in PM if you feel more comfortable from prying eyes.

You sound crazy as fuck! get a life. Sticking up for Debbie for what?? That bitch is crazy

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,139 4 4
Alleybux
@SoUnique That was one of those photos I stumbled upon on social media that I had never seen before. I love how warm, happy and intimate it is. I have no doubt that MJ trusted Debbie and their friendship blossomed at some point. There is just no way in hell he would’ve had two kids ( minus the miscarriage) with her if he was ‘unsure’ about her. Period!
Whether they were intimate before he married her or if they fooled around before, I don’t know but won’t be surprised if they did.

Reactions
2,809 13 16
Alleybux
So why didn’t Debbie get a makeover after they got married? I mean, she’s coming out in public as MJ’s wife and everybody thought her blue jeans and oversized button down shirts was gonna be ok? Like people were gonna be thoroughly convinced they were an actual romantic couple?

It all would have been so much more believable if she got a new wardrobe, new hair, better make-up, manicure, etc. I mean, leveled up so she could stand beside MJ without the whole world snickering.

And if she really was in love with MJ, why did she think her lack of glamour and care about her personal appearance was gonna get her anywhere?

I don’t get why they didn’t do that.

Reactions
727 4 6
Alleybux
So 3 why didn’t Debbie get a makeover after they got married? I mean, she’s coming out in public as MJ’s wife and everybody thought her blue jeans and oversized button down shirts was gonna be ok? Like people were gonna be thoroughly convinced they were an actual romantic couple?

It all would have been so much more believable if she got a new wardrobe, new hair, better make-up, manicure, etc. I mean, leveled up so she could stand beside MJ without the whole world snickering.

And if she really was in love with MJ, why did she think her lack of glamour and care about her personal appearance was gonna get her anywhere?

I don’t get why they didn’t do that.

These are such excellent questions imo.

I had never thought about those things before and I hope @ForeverMike has a sensible hypothesis as is often the case (imo), it would be interesting to discuss.

I guess I'll say while I'm here that my guess of why is possibly bc of Debbie's personality may reflect her comfort zone and she may have felt it was a steep learning curve because she seems like one of those chicks you hear talk, who ''always hated wearing dresses and pearls'' or ''hosiery and heels'' - - that sort of thing unlike most of us who can easily adapt. Wasn't she adopted or something? Perhaps making her feel she had to "tough it" as a child perhaps?

Some people can only be one way and Debbie seems like that to me.

With MJ she likely was very outspoken about it in the beginning?

Seems to me it would have had to have come up very early on, being that MJ's career was obviously most important, and that (possibly) MJ knew that he'd have to compromise something major, if he wanted to have children with someone he trusted, without expecting to change her without a constant fight on his hands or forcing her to live uncomfortable.

Thoughts?

My question for Forever which brought me to open the thread is:

Do you have a guess as to why it is that Debbie called MJ a *****path?

I'm not saying anything about "holding it against her".

My question is what it is.

I could imagine that is why she gets so much resistence from many fans but MJ apparently forgave her.

What could she have been referring to...?...at the time, that made her say it? Being that I'm relatively new to the deets of anything about MJ's fascinating personal life everyone may know except me lol Does anyone know?

All I remember thinking when I saw it in the press is, I wonder what brought that on...and at such a critical time.

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,139 4 4
Alleybux
@mauve1 my take on the questions raised about Debbie is that:
A) She is not fake and was never going to play pretend by doing stuff to please the media or public. She was dressed up when it was formal like the interviews she did then but that’s it.

Let’s not forget that Debbie went back to work while pregnant with Paris like any ‘normal’ working mum to be would. I respect this aspect of hers. She doesn’t pretend to be someone she isn’t.

B) I honestly don’t know why what she said like calling him a psychopath or whatever when she was trying to get on Snnedon’s team is more mentioned or remembered by fans but not the fantastic and powerful things she testified about him (as a man and father) under oath!

MJ had media outlets ready for his blood and No TV outlet was reporting any facts about the case. They had cameras visiting what was to be his ‘cell’ in prisons, people wanting his kids to be taken away etc it was absolutely horrific to watch. However, Debbie sat in front of that jury for almost an hour telling them how great MJ was and calling the whole case a witch-hunt etc. So why aren’t those words repeated by fans?

Finally, I am not an expert on Debbie but I cannot stand bs, double standards etc that is been constantly shoved down her throats by some fans.

She proved to be the best choice MJ made in having two beautiful kids with. She loves and respects him even in death and for this reason his kids got stability and support when they needed it most.

She is consistent with her love for him that even when others tried to get her to do their dirty work eg get her to claim the kids etc she didn’t sell out. She straight up says she didn’t raise those kids so all credit to their dad! Like Jnr she always brings back credit to MJ

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Liv's Life: Living My Best Lie!
Why haven't we gotten together and protested online to YouTube that their partner is using her white privilege to degrade and make fun of black...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Oh, I'm from Brazil! But I'm sharing our meme queen Gretchen with the world! Brazilian is located by the queen's memes
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I just ordered Hold Still through Amazon for £17.55, it’s full price £25 nearly everywhere else though. Amazon are always discounted, rare to find...
WAYMENT! How y'all stealing my alleybux when I have theft immunity? #StopTheSteal
Why we gotta worry about money, paying the theft immunity bill and thieves on LSA, save it for the real world. how is it fun. its only fun for...
  • Poll
The Masculinity of the Black Man
That which is not likely to occur: their fathers must be in their lives. Is it white supremacy or a lack of love from the fathers?
***The Masked Singer Season 5***
Vin Diesel?? They just be saying anything
New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
She looks like the brown version of Shawn and Marlon Wayans in "White Chicks"
Top Bottom