twinology

only one me
Reaction score
Reactions
26,862 114 50
Alleybux
THE DECANATES: Born January 20 THROUGH January 29
Keyword: KNOWLEDGE
Your Sub-ruler is URANUS your own ruler. This is where they get that extra knowledge from uhh huh I see yall lol

These are some of the more knowledgeable Aquarius and its true because many of them have taught me things or opened my eyes about things that I never knew anything about. They make you think. They are intelligent and deal easily with people. They are quick thinkers and usually have more of a sense of humor. They are more logic, less emotional and probably the more detached Aquarius.

THE SECOND DECANATES: Born January 30 through February 8
Keyword: FRANKNESS
Your Sub-ruler is Mercury

These are the more energetic Aquarius. Their energy adds alot of sparkle to their personality. Something about their personality draws people to them. Their honesty and bluntness is one of their most outstanding traits. They have a gift of language because of Mercury. They are probably the more social Aquarius. These are the Aquas who have an interest in learning because they enjoy knowledge.

THE THIRD DECANATES: Born February 9 through February 18
Keyword: ASSOCIATION
Your Sub-ruler is Venus

The more people oriented Aquarius which is very very true. I follow some of them on FB and they are the most outgoing & outspoken Aquarius. Many people are drawned to them. These are the Aquas that do form the most friendships easily out of the rest of the Aqua Decanates. They love to travel and love adventure. They maybe the more critical Aquarius and are also careful about details.

Veyonce Poulain

cowboy poulain
Reaction score
Reactions
152,912 2,753 2,114
Alleybux
THE DECANATES: Born January 20 THROUGH January 29
Keyword: KNOWLEDGE
Your Sub-ruler is URANUS your own ruler. This is where they get that extra knowledge from uhh huh I see yall lol

These are some of the more knowledgeable Aquarius and its true because many of them have taught me things or opened my eyes about things that I never knew anything about. They make you think. They are intelligent and deal easily with people. They are quick thinkers and usually have more of a sense of humor. They are more logic, less emotional and probably the more detached Aquarius.
lies lies lies lies lies lies lies

giphy.gif

i have like 5 aquarius friends born within this date range and they all act the same. moody ass know it alls that piss people off with their lack of tact! they act like 6 year olds with no filters, i swear. lol