Quantcast

The ever-pressed DJ Vlad says he has something for MJ Fans...

Killmonger

The Cops Kept Me From Having A Signature
Reaction score
Reactions
17,839 513 381
Alleybux
Recently, he had this tweet.

Now I know, how y'all feel about this dude, with his forever bringing up the MJ topic with various guests, from people like Dallas Austin to Rodney Jerkins to Ernest Thomas.

But in that thread he responded to a comment that said "it better be about people copping to the lies (about the allegations)" and said that "it was close to that".

"For the fans", something "close" to MFs talking about the lies.
Something big.
In DC, they call something like this a "cyse" (or a "sice", however you spell it). I'm getting that vibe. But we'll see.

Now let me also say this. It's WILD coincidental that something like this is coming up as Wade is about to get his 6th or so L in a row. And also coincidental that those B-A-Ns out in the UK are doing TV specials about MJ's body language with that RACIST SHILL Diane "Drunk Ass" Dimond and crew at the same time.

Whatever it is, I expect a full party going on by this time next week. And I'll take one for the team and fill you in on whatever the official DJ of the FBI and CIA puts out.

Fine Villain

*:・゚✧*:・゚LSA's Finest Villain ⋆。°✩
Reaction score
Reactions
52,873 8,552 5,556
Alleybux
I cannot stand DJ vlad. What I notice is that white people are extremely fascinated and obsessed with black people and our culture. It's really weird. Alot of the male youtube commentators that commentate about black rappers and black culture are white men. Dj Akademiks and John budden are one of the only black men that have a huge platform that indulges on Black entertainment

kealoha

let this hell be our heaven.
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
59,777 1,058 152
Alleybux

200 (1).gif

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,298 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Recently, he had this tweet.

Now I know, how y'all feel about this dude, with his forever bringing up the MJ topic with various guests, from people like Dallas Austin to Rodney Jerkins to Ernest Thomas.

But in that thread he responded to a comment that said "it better be about people copping to the lies (about the allegations)" and said that "it was close to that".

"For the fans", something "close" to MFs talking about the lies.
Something big.
In DC, they call something like this a "cyse" (or a "sice", however you spell it). I'm getting that vibe. But we'll see.

Now let me also say this. It's WILD coincidental that something like this is coming up as Wade is about to get his 6th or so L in a row. And also coincidental that those B-A-Ns out in the UK are doing TV specials about MJ's body language with that RACIST SHILL Diane "Drunk Ass" Dimond and crew at the same time.

Whatever it is, I expect a full party going on by this time next week. And I'll take one for the team and fill you in on whatever the official DJ of the FBI and CIA puts out.

LOL!!!!!!! at official DJ of FBI & CIA. I just hope someone goes to jail behind the interview. You know he's good for that. :disdain

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,449 6,006 4,167
Alleybux
I can't stand this foreign bastard. Is he a citizen? he needs to be deported..even if he relases something pro Mj I still dont like his clout chasing ass.

OreoE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,422 343 207
Alleybux
I only know Vlad because of Youtube which makes me think of this gossip channel also on Youtube - Unwine with Tasha K - she used to mention how she had info on the cases and MJ’s innocence - kept teasing it - then nothing came of it - unless I missed it because her shows are so long and she also has a Patreon. Anybody know what info she had?

AfroSoul

MJ IS THE GREATEST PERFORMER OF ALL TIME .THE GOAT
Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
This is it

and interview with Tom Mez

Wowwww! I dont care whatever fans think , i am loving it. Finally a HUGE platform displaying the allegations in details for black people .Vlad is doing a good job .

Edit : I wish fans on twitter ask Vlad to take advantage of this interview to promote SquareOne too .

Last edited:

AfroSoul

MJ IS THE GREATEST PERFORMER OF ALL TIME .THE GOAT
Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
Seems like he had an interview with Latoya too .

Jayel4485

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,896 9 8
Alleybux
I only know Vlad because of Youtube which makes me think of this gossip channel also on Youtube - Unwine with Tasha K - she used to mention how she had info on the cases and MJ’s innocence - kept teasing it - then nothing came of it - unless I missed it because her shows are so long and she also has a Patreon. Anybody know what info she had?
I remember when she used to tease her alleged “info”. Nothing ever came of it and eventually she stopped talking about it all together. People would comment to her asking about it but she would never reply.

Chewpito

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
60 6
Alleybux
he just tryna get back his "black audience" in a cheesy way.
don't get cheated yall and let that culture vulture mf die without givin him the chance to recoup his numbers. whatever he gots ain't worth being there for it.

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux

Looks like Twitter deleted the clip, likely Vlad got it taken down since he’s charging a membership fee to view the T. Mez interview on his YouTube channel :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SUINSC

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,633 813 285
Alleybux
I see Vlad landed an interview with T. Mez. That's a very big one. I wonder how Vlad, of all people, pulled that one off. :unsure:

ShalaShalingay

Michael Jackson’s Housewife
Reaction score
Reactions
25,446 896 609
Alleybux
As S L O W as Vlad is... I think the enormity of what happened to Michael is beginning to dawn on him. That the world really stood by as corporate news networks and tabloid newspapers slowly took Michael’s good name and reputation from him. At the end of it all, living under that negative bias caused this man such grief and sadness we are today deprived of the very presence of perhaps the greatest living human the world has ever truly known.

Y’awl I just can’t tell you how good it used to feel to me. To wake up pre 25th June 2009. To make my way to my coffee machine in the morning and my first thought for the day was always “Michael Jackson is somewhere out there in this world”. I just can’t express how that used to make me feel. I would feel such a surge of hope and joy that he was out there somewhere. That the world was this wonderful magical place full of possibilities...simply because he was in it.

I miss this feeling!

The last 4,329 mornings have not started with the same joy and I really don’t expect to ever feel that way about any other human being.

Imagine being so radiant and powerful that the fact you are alive and breathing can literally make the world a better place for other people?

There could never be anyone like him again.

But anyway here we go! Day 4,329 in a few hours... Ugh!!