Quantcast

The evil 18th degree/satan degree

GlittVanGogh

everything is everything
Reaction score
Reactions
88,819 2,265 382
Alleybux
Hey y'all this alley been kinda dry lately so I hope this get good traction.

Recently I have been reading about degrees and I noticed I have some of the worst
H_H9ylddMI5hrcIVv0QxjKgYVN9N_hB8EDlNU_sW4d9xjpE6RZRGOHev7B0LdXtLtak60CgHTqQ_WAcFWSr-mNDZD34VBKF22uv8cTjJvyZCbnP69Jj4mDNWHhcJKMLM7Zj-ug2HijBKeevwpSu_

I have 2 22nd degrees and one 18th degree. Now we all know what 22nd degree is about. But the 18th degree is apparently the worse. It's the degree of disease/illness/and satan.
Bikcfk5IQAAXWvb.jpg

here's an article I found on the subject:
Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 1.18.44 AM.png

Here's a list of people who have this sh!t(besides myself)

"I noticed Charles Manson and Charlie Sheen (accused of evil doings when he was a young actor) have Venus at 18 degrees; Kevin Spacey -18 degrees Mercury. Kirk Douglas was accused of assaulting Natalie Wood: he has Moon at 18 degrees. Harvey Weinstein? Mars at 18 degrees. Google people who are allegedly "mean" behind the scenes in Hollywood or other industries and it's a recurring theme (Ben Stiller has Pluto at 18 degrees)."18 degrees: Degree of Evil/Disease? - Astrologers' Community

Now here's where I have this sh!t
Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 1.23.45 AM.png

1z4lua.jpg

Now listen, I'm not an expert on astrology so if anybody wants to check me I am happily listening. All I hear about cancer north nodes is them becoming moms or something like that so this makes me think I'm gonna be a bad mom.

But I will literally kill myself before I ever even have the opportunity to be a bad mom. fµck that. AINT NOBODY ABOUT TO PLAY WIT ME ABOUT MY FUTURE KIDS. I DONT GIVE A fµck. AHT AHT
tenor.gif

Don't touch my kids. Breath on em, stare at em, think about em,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 1.19.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 1.19.46 AM.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 369

Ms.cleo

“I’m just clairvoyant up in this b*tch”
Reaction score
Reactions
272,709 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
The 18th degree signifies a health issue (its a Virgo degree, Virgo times the 6th house of work/health). Lmao it’s not called the satan degree, it’s the diabolical degree. Cancer north nodes are destined to help people in various ways. Depending on where your north node is, you’ll understand what area of life that you’ll have to assist people in.

Also Stojanovic never said ppl with the 18th degree are the worst people lmao. I watch the actual YouTube video of him talking about critical degrees & he never said that at all. He just said that the degree is considered bad luck.

GlittVanGogh

everything is everything
Reaction score
Reactions
88,819 2,265 382
Alleybux
The 18th degree signifies a health issue (its a Virgo degree, Virgo times the 6th house of work/health). Lmao it’s not called the satan degree, it’s the diabolical degree. Cancer north nodes are destined to help people in various ways. Depending on where your north node is, you’ll understand what area of life that you’ll have to assist people in.

Also Stojanovic never said ppl with the 18th degree are the worst people lmao. I watch the actual YouTube video of him talking about critical degrees & he never said that at all. He just said that the degree is considered bad luck.

THANK YOU !

200.gif

My north node is in the fourth house
so I guess my future husband Is going to go through hell with me as his ruler? I'm still not playing about my future children though. I hope I actually help people.
xDSFSQQQWAAAbXPa.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BGFH1XjcMs.jpg

OF COURSE I get the 'bad luck' degree.
In the one place that it prolly matters the damn most.
9ZEjJAVOx5IHnAMrICKqVwGjnA9EAHCg5kVlP0woYEk.jpg

its okay.i'm okay. i swear.

Habit2Break

Fairest and Wisest of the
Reaction score
Reactions
20,422 1,294 623
Alleybux

Well that's just lovely for me, being that my Sun is 18 degrees in Cancer. And wouldn't you know it it's in the 6th house. Awesome!

kittycat01

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,560 34 10
Alleybux
I don’t think it’s THAT bad all the time lol. A lot of people I know actually have Their personal planets at 18 degrees in their chart. Someone has their rx Mercury @ 18 degrees and he can say (Mercury) really mean things (18=diabolical) completely unprovoked but he’ll try to take them back and they usually come back to bite him(rx = to go back over something). I know 2 people with 18 degree fire suns but I’m not sure how to interpret that yet. But the common thread is that they’re all mean af for no reason lol.

Librababy94

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,044 830 48
Alleybux

wow this is intresting
i have chrion in virgo inn 3rrd house at 18 degrees thats crazy as hell.

Corgi

RESIDENT LATINA|**** GANG|DROP THE T|MANEATER
Reaction score
Reactions
95,293 2,093 479
Alleybux
Where y'all learn about degrees because besides my moon being afflicted now it's also in a cursed degree along with Saturn because it's also at 18 degrees. :cry:

jasmina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,761 305 324
Alleybux
wait... what does having a 22nd degree mean??? :( i think i have that

Taylanazzie20

I stan myself
Reaction score
Reactions
41,176 596 77
Alleybux
My ascendant, venus, 2nd, 5th, 7th, 8th and 12th house are all at 18 degrees...
tenor-1.png

Oh well! My appearance and money continues to look healthy
EaBHrjpUMAQTOfp.jpeg.jpg

MissMay

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,201 7 2
Alleybux
Eros at 18 degrees in the 7th house... what could that even mean?

CetusLupedus

Crisis Major
Reaction score
Reactions
6,172 29 1
Alleybux
Venus at 18 degrees in Gemini... and I’m a Gemini Sun at 22 degrees so should I just lock myself up LOLOL

badgalari

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,717 891 647
Alleybux
Aspects tell the whole story.

NN in the 4th in cancer at 18° makes me think something in regards to your emotions, family, outcomes & home is affected. Could be saying something about your mom, not you being a mom. If anything the 4th talks about your pregnancy not you as a parent. You could have difficult pregnancies. Because we’re talking about the 4th/10th axis you could have something publicly exposed or your private life is affected by your career.

you might also have bad karma/bad luck that needs to be cleared. The 4th is the result of anything so basically if you’re acting from your south node you won’t have good results.

and I personally view karma in astrology houses as 4th ancestral karma, 8th karma you create in this life or possibly karma in relation to others, 10th karma from past life, 12th collective karma.

GlittVanGogh

everything is everything
Reaction score
Reactions
88,819 2,265 382
Alleybux
Aspects tell the whole story.

NN in the 4th in cancer at 18° makes me think something in regards to your emotions, family, outcomes & home is affected. Could be saying something about your mom, not you being a mom. If anything the 4th talks about your pregnancy not you as a parent. You could have difficult pregnancies. Because we’re talking about the 4th/10th axis you could have something publicly exposed or your private life is affected by your career.

you might also have bad karma/bad luck that needs to be cleared. The 4th is the result of anything so basically if you’re acting from your south node you won’t have good results.

and I personally view karma in astrology houses as 4th ancestral karma, 8th karma you create in this life or possibly karma in relation to others, 10th karma from past life, 12th collective karma.
Thank you!!!!
I pray to god I don’t have a difficult pregnancy. I hope my baby comes out healthy and happy. If I even live life long enough to have kids.

yeah imma Scorpio moon so u already know me n momma get into it , and I got Capricorn in 10th house at 22 degrees.

I try to be a good person but I have mars opposite my ascendant
And mars square my Midheaven so no matter what the hell i do I’m coming off as aggressive.

badgalari

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,717 891 647
Alleybux
Thank you!!!!
I pray to god I don’t have a difficult pregnancy. I hope my baby comes out healthy and happy. If I even live life long enough to have kids.

yeah imma Scorpio moon so u already know me n momma get into it , and I got Capricorn in 10th house at 22 degrees.

I try to be a good person but I have mars opposite my ascendant
And mars square my Midheaven so no matter what the hell i do I’m coming off as aggressive.
Awe I wanna hug you

22° can also denote “killing it” in something it’s not always about literal murder. & I have mars as my chart ruler + Pluto 1st w Scorpio rising so I totally understand. You seem very sweet and I believe you’ll be okay. Most likely the degree is speaking about karma and like I said it may just be ancestral karma that needs to be cleared, like basically making your ancestors proud and ending generational curses! The NN being in the mix just makes me think this is mostly speaking about clearing old (past life) karma.

& Having a 4H cancer is great overall for pregnancy and otherwise!

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,443 1,702 571
Alleybux
Sun in Pisces 18 degrees... 22 degrees on Neptune. I hate it here and I want to cry. Just WHY?

RaRaRaHu

The petty princess
Reaction score
Reactions
52,899 1,519 1,308
Alleybux
I dont have this degree in my tropical chart but I DO have it I my sidereal.

CatThot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,508 2,789 1,293
Alleybux
this is why i don't follow vedic/sidereal astrology too closely (judging by the content you share based off of astrolada's youtube vedic astrology channel (love her by the way).

it's too fatalistic and can get you fµcked up with stress and anxiety. i don't know if this is serious or lighthearted but it can seep into your consciousness and you can believe you are doomed which is not good or healthy in the long run. i don't think anyone should play around with this.

CLEOX

Proud Capricorn
Reaction score
Reactions
1,978 125 15
Alleybux
A lot of millenials have Pluto at 18 degrees of Scorpio

nicole91019

The beautiful one.
Reaction score
Reactions
19,591 125 9
Alleybux
this is why i don't follow vedic/sidereal astrology too closely (judging by the content you share based off of astrolada's youtube vedic astrology channel (love her by the way).

it's too fatalistic and can get you fµcked up with stress and anxiety. i don't know if this is serious or lighthearted but it can seep into your consciousness and you can believe you are doomed which is not good or healthy in the long run. i don't think anyone should play around with this.
I hear about this interpretation of this degree in western astrology more than I do in Vedic. However, I agree Vedic astrology is definitely not for the faint of heart. It’s important to find astrologers that are honest but responsible with the info they give. I remember looking at my d-7 chart and was a little upset after that but, I picked myself up and realized that I have a lot to learn.

Field

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I've had a chart reading session with Nikolai, so I can say some things. Some good, some bad.

1) When I asked if my parents would ever get divorced (they needed to!), he looked at my 4th lord at 18 degrees, and said that was a terrible degree, and that they'd stay together and just bicker for the rest of their lives. I was so sad, but what do you know, 3-4 years later, my mom just left my dad and they are finalizing the paperwork this month! Unfortunately Nikolai died a couple months ago; otherwise I'd write to him to tell him he was wrong lol.

2) As it's the fourth lord, it relates to one's home, and I just realized last night I've got an infestation of bugs in my house. I've had bed bugs three times, and now it looks like I have carpet beetles. Thankfully, the more experienced I get, the more I feel capable of combatting infestations. I'm less overwhelmed, but it's still disgusting, and I'll agree that's worthy of the term "cursed". Nobody else I know has ever gotten an infestation.

3) the fourth lord also relates to emotions. I had depression throughout my teens and 20's, but at 29, I learned the enneagram (I'm a type 4, go figure), and I haven't had depression since.

4) my ex has his ascendant at 18 degrees. He was 19 years older than me, so his life experience is going to sound really far back, but he accomplished a lot of firsts and was an environmental advisor to President Clinton. He is super intense, and doesn't really have much self-awareness, but he's smart and is very able to support himself financially. Even though some of his projects later in life aren't getting off the ground, he still has security.

5) my sister has her mercury at 18 degrees. She managed to do her Master's in psychology (in neuroscience and PTSD) at a great university, so her thinking capacity is great. She's funny and vivacious, has great friendships, but...she does say she can't get her children to listen to her soooo, that might be a curse, not sure.

6) I have a few people in my astro database who um, let's just say life has not been very generous to. I definitely would use the word "cursed" to describe major aspects of their lives, but they don't have anything at 18 degrees.

Just some points to balance out the panic out there. We work through everything in life, and things get better the more we gain experience and work on our problems.

Last edited:

KitzY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,017 546 294
Alleybux
18° is the number of life in Jewish Mysticism.

1 is the number of the Sun, that which gives life to things. 8 is the number of material manifestation.