Quantcast

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Watch Thread

dodgy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,860 434 117
Alleybux
I finally watched this series and it was really, really good. Surprisingly, I enjoyed Falcon and Winter Soldier partnering up. They do have that bickering partnership kind of chemistry. I see this thread's been bumped up. Please tell me it's because they're making a sequel to this series! Sarah has gone rogue after all, so that needs to be resolved, as well as the re-integration issue. I don't blame Sarah tho. She put herself on the line for Steve (because feelings!) which put her on the government's doo doo list and then he turns around and goes back in time to live and love out his prime years with an alternate universe version of Peggy--thus altering that universe's timeline which he was all kinds of wrong to do, idc. I like Steve but that was so foul.. I'd be like "eff 'em all" too if I were her.

So...sequel, anyone? Sequel?
This was supposed to be the prequel to the Captain America movie with Sam Wilson. Bucky is with the Thunderbolts, so I'd be surprised if there's a second season. This was supposed their content for the Disney + app.

I'm glad the thread has been refreshed, I might watch it again.

Vitamix

I love cats! (and so do you)
Reaction score
Reactions
40,572 786 246
Alleybux
This was supposed to be the prequel to the Captain America movie with Sam Wilson. Bucky is with the Thunderbolts, so I'd be surprised if there's a second season. This was supposed their content for the Disney + app.

Say what?? So they're making feature films with Sam as the new Cap? Theatrical releases or just on Disney+? And what are "Thunderbolts" and how did Bucky get involved with them? I am so out of the loop with Marvel because my interest mostly waned after the foolery that was Endgame. Still into Spidey tho and now this. I think they should keep going with Sam and Bucky.

Alilbitgoth

Dracula's Widow
Reaction score
Reactions
19,235 618 93
Alleybux
Say what?? So they're making feature films with Sam as the new Cap? Theatrical releases or just on Disney+? And what are "Thunderbolts" and how did Bucky get involved with them? I am so out of the loop with Marvel because my interest mostly waned after the foolery that was Endgame. Still into Spidey tho and now this. I think they should keep going with Sam and Bucky.

Sam it heading up the next Capt movie. Thunderbolts is a group of villains headed by Thunderbolt Ross that is being played by Harrison Ford now. We don't know how Bucky ends up with them. I guess we'll find out.

charlyn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,676 583 87
Alleybux

You should! I rewatched it recently and really enjoyed it. I can’t believe people were saying this show wasn’t good. It was one of the only projects that fully addressed what was going on in the world after post Endgame.

Royals

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,031 380 191
Alleybux
I finally watched this mini series. I'm long overdue! It was amazing, I really love the dynamic between Bucky and Sam. Really sad what has become of Sharon, I'm just wondering how this will all fit into the next Avengers movie. What will those "secret wars" be about?

12Solace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,601 4,416 524
Alleybux
I finally watched this mini series. I'm long overdue! It was amazing, I really love the dynamic between Bucky and Sam. Really sad what has become of Sharon, I'm just wondering how this will all fit into the next Avengers movie. What will those "secret wars" be about?

This was one of my favorites too. I don't understand why folks rate it so low. The only one I found objectively better was WandaVision.

justice denied

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,688 4,351 1,289
Alleybux
This was one of my favorites too. I don't understand why folks rate it so low. The only one I found objectively better was WandaVision.

I think it's more about people on the internet being followers because it's the second most watched mcu D+ show. It also had the most consistent viewers from the premiere to the finale unlike Loki that premiered high and lost a ton of viewers by the finale.

charlyn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,676 583 87
Alleybux
I think it's more about people on the internet being followers because it's the second most watched mcu D+ show. It also had the most consistent viewers from the premiere to the finale unlike Loki that premiered high and lost a ton of viewers by the finale.
This is so true. There’s a pattern where a MCU show or movie starts getting bashed after it’s been out on Disney+ for a few months. I guess people start nitpicking small things or they want to go viral for their “unpopular opinions”. FAWS is honestly one of the best D+ shows imo.

megamafia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,458 3,376 1,518
Alleybux
This is so true. There’s a pattern where a MCU show or movie starts getting bashed after it’s been out on Disney+ for a few months. I guess people start nitpicking small things or they want to go viral for their “unpopular opinions”. FAWS is honestly one of the best D+ shows imo.
Yup!! This!

Royals

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,031 380 191
Alleybux
Well I have a few guesses as to why some ppl rate it low.. lol.
WandaVision is my fave disney+ show so far! I do think FATWS comes to a close second.
Since I've been watching Secret invasion, I now wonder if Sharon is a Skrull who answers to Gravik. That'd explain his plan to turn them into Super Skrulls? Idk Maybe it's far fetched