Quantcast

The Family Chantel Season 2 Watchthread IT HAS BEGUN!

NewAgenda

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,142 4,490 4,365
Alleybux
Ngl but does the entire Chantel family seem a bit touched? Chantel and Royal talk sooooooooo slow and Karen always talks like she’s reading cue cards. They are so focused on enunciating that they fail to speak naturally.

MiyahLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,136 8,761 8,253
Alleybux
Ngl but does the entire Chantel family seem a bit touched? Chantel and Royal talk sooooooooo slow and Karen always talks like she’s reading cue cards. They are so focused on enunciating that they fail to speak naturally.
No they're just southerns. Alot of the people in the south talks really slow

I'm already missing these crazy ass people on my screen Monday nights
Ikr people talk so much crap about them but they are honestly good tv. They need more than 10 episodes.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
No they're just southerns. Alot of the people in the south talks really slow

Ikr people talk so much crap about them but they are honestly good tv. They need more than 10 episodes.
They really are good TV and deserve more episodes.
Maybe the family aren't wanting to do more TV. I hope they bring a season 3.

Pacemaker

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,622 320 60
Alleybux
Chantal's mother acts so boogie and cultured, but when she travels abroad she acts like a country bumpkin towards the local cuisine. It's annoying.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
Chantal's mother acts so boogie and cultured, but when she travels abroad she acts like a country bumpkin towards the local cuisine. It's annoying.

I get it though- I would not eat the pigs blood or chicken feet either.
I mean . . . some foods I am not adventurous with .

Chantel now showed up in her hubby's IG :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:. . . I am thinking Pedro is getting much attention for his recent pics. He also was so likeable in Season 2.

upload_2020-12-30_8-40-36.png

niki

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,262 488 181
Alleybux
I gotta be honest I only watch to stare at Pedro. He is looking real good.

When did Mama Pedro become a lawyer, lol. Angenette is in an impoverished country and in walks her hair and makeup crew on day of her second wedding; I was like where did these people come from, lol. Chantel and her mother looked silly in those formal gowns while everyone else was in street clothes. Why was Mama Chantel trying to start an argument with Mama Angenette who doesn’t speak English?

I do believe that Pedro & Chantel are married but I have to turn my brain off when I watch because it is obvious the drama and storylines are fake.

Pedro’s family is boring but they are much better actors than Chantel’s family. Maybe by season three their acting will be better. I wonder what the storyline for season three will be? River has not had a storyline yet, I wonder if he will get one.

niki

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,262 488 181
Alleybux
Damn, I just saw Angenette with makeup on. Her hair and makeup people are worth every penny, she looks like a different person.

ColdH2O

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,187 38 4
Alleybux
I feel like the drama and storyline are fake too, some things I side eye! Do you think that their families really can’t stand each other though as it’s portrayed on the show? Because the way Pedro’s family speaks about Chantal has me like YIKES! Especially because he doesn’t check them.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
Looks like Pedro and Chantel will be on the new channel. I like them but not to pay extra. I already pay for my streaming service.

upload_2021-1-4_22-56-59.png

xtreme1gal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,890 62 15
Alleybux
Ok..... I’m on the episode after the blowup at the bar before the wedding... omg..

Royal is batshit crazy.... a major gas lighter, who clearly has anger issues. At the same time he knows his family is crazy and clearly wants nothing to do with them but came on the show for money.
This family makes countless excuses for each other. The nerve of Winter having a whole ass opinion on angenette lying with your bum ass. BF hid a whole child from you...

Royal knew what he was getting when he started talking to her.. a mail order bride... I promise you as soon as he had added Angenette as a friend on FB his DMs. Lit up with other girls from overseas. That sh!t is like the bat signal. He is not dumb and probably had a list of their girls he was talking with prior to her....

Also Chantel is a dumb broad. MY GOD! She was so pressed on angenette talking to other men from the US.. that’s called DATING! she should have asked her brother why he wants to date someone from that region of the world instead of from here... could it be that he is controlling and Asian women are Often labeled as submissive and he knew she couldn’t do anything because she is alone in the U.S
I can’t stand the horse momma...I get trump/ conspiracy vibes from her.
I actually like Alejandro.. Nicole is outta her mind bringing this man home with out telling her mamma... who does that... and she ain’t that cute..
Pedro is the only sane one in this show...this season....

why are they making such a big deal about this Facebook... they are already married...

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk... this post is brought to you by Discovery plus .... yes I know I misspelled that girls name.

Last edited:

Mindbodyandspir

Takashi69 snitched on me
Reaction score
Reactions
80,147 6,498 3,900
Alleybux

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
Chantel is out w/out her friend who told her Pedro was scamming her. I enjoyed that episode. I think it was staged but it was fun to watch.

upload_2021-1-29_21-26-18.png

xtreme1gal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,890 62 15
Alleybux
Chantel is out w/out her friend who told her Pedro was scamming her. I enjoyed that episode. I think it was staged but it was fun to watch.

View attachment 2279899
It looks like she got some work done... Or maybe it's her teeth... I didn't get to watch that episode only the episode where pedro confronts him..no may have to go back.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
I do not think she had work done. She is just a really pretty woman.

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,205 876 317
Alleybux
Season 2? Idk why I feel like this is like season 3 of this series lol. I wonder if Royal is a half brother, because the parents body language appeared to be a bit off when they introduced him in their segment. Maybe Royal is their father’s first child. Either way, this season is about to be messy. Messiness= $$$ for the Family Chantel lol
^^ this was my first thought.

and this was my thought after I had a 40-second assessment...
Royal looks like he sets sh!t off. That's why he was gone so long dealing with them lol

Royal seem uncomfortable around his family.
^^^ because he’s trying to restrain his crazy and theyre probably afraid of him. I believe they’ve seen him be violent before, in the philippines it’s like everyone anticipated he was about to go off. Winter was already crying ahead of time.

Ok..... I’m on the episode after the blowup at the bar before the wedding... omg..

Royal is batshit crazy.... a major gas lighter, who clearly has anger issues. At the same time he knows his family is crazy and clearly wants nothing to do with them but came on the show for money.
This family makes countless excuses for each other. The nerve of Winter having a whole ass opinion on angenette lying with your bum ass. BF hid a whole child from you...

Royal knew what he was getting when he started talking to her.. a mail order bride... I promise you as soon as he had added Angenette as a friend on FB his DMs. Lit up with other girls from overseas. That sh!t is like the bat signal. He is not dumb and probably had a list of their girls he was talking with prior to her..........could it be that he is controlling and Asian women are Often labeled as submissive and he knew she couldn’t do anything because she is alone in the U.S

THANK YOU. His calm demeanor doesn’t fool me at all. It’s restraint. He’s so unsettling.

MiyahLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,136 8,761 8,253
Alleybux
So is the Family Chantel season 2 not coming to Hulu? I know they don't expect me to pay for discoverytv to rewatch it...

EMarie2964

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
57 4
Alleybux
I know I'm late, but i don't think Karen is Royal's mother, and I don't think Thomas is Chantel's father. I believe Karen had Chantel, and Thomas had Royal before they were married. Thomas obviously has strong genes. All his children look alike. Chantel doesnt look like her siblings. And remember when Karen said, "Winter is her second child"? Chantel corrected her saying that she was her second child. She totally didn't include Royal.
Season 2? Idk why I feel like this is like season 3 of this series lol. I wonder if Royal is a half brother, because the parents body language appeared to be a bit off when they introduced him in their segment. Maybe Royal is their father’s first child. Either way, this season is about to be messy. Messiness= $$$ for the Family Chantel lol

MiyahLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,136 8,761 8,253
Alleybux
I know I'm late, but i don't think Karen is Royal's mother, and I don't think Thomas is Chantel's father. I believe Karen had Chantel, and Thomas had Royal before they were married. Thomas obviously has strong genes. All his children look alike. Chantel doesnt look like her siblings. And remember when Karen said, "Winter is her second child"? Chantel corrected her saying that she was her second child. She totally didn't include Royal.
Chantel most definitely looked like him. It's a picture floating around of when they were younger and all of them look alike. Chantel just seem to be the lucky one when it comes to looks. I can definitely see Royal not being Thomas son but the 3 youngest are his. I think all of them are his children just because of the way their dynamic is. That family is just awkward and it's believable that someone is not right when it comes to who's the parent and who isn't of Royal...

MiyahLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,136 8,761 8,253
Alleybux
what ive gathered from welcome to plathvile commercials: an island full of aryan people related doing incest because theyre all blonde blue eyed and its freaky
This show is so funny...
This season is really making me not like Chantel and I wish it wasn’t. The whole family is acting like uncultured Americans and it’s irritating. I don’t know if Angenette is lying or not but you don’t come to a wedding and carry on like this. Her family and the other people there have nothing to do with this.
I always find it funny how Americans get labeled uncultured but people can come to the USA (or not) and make statements after statements about the way we do things. Everyone is ignorant a lot other people's cultures outside their own. The next time someone say something or do something negative when it pertaine to something from the USA that their not use to imma call them uncultured.

I know this thread is old. Just thought I'll say this since I just just got finish reading the entire thing...

doeja

Thanos was right.
Reaction score
Reactions
219,900 29,362 1,005
Alleybux
Let me guess, Family Chantel goes to the DR again. Mother Chantel randomly speaks very slow broken Spanish for no apparent reason and brings a weapon to defend her family, possibly nunchucks because I could really see her doing some sh!t like that. Winter cries. River minds everyone's business but his own. Winter cries some more. Mother Pedro calls everyone mentally ill in Spanish while looking dead about the face. Pedro does nothing at all really the whole season. Winter is still crying. Sister Pedro cackles like a manic donkey. Father Chantel chills in the cut. The beginning of a fight breaks out the second to last episode.

I don't know about yall, but I can't wait.

Xoxoooooooo

Bossiana
Reaction score
Reactions
1,777 12 2
Alleybux
Let me guess, Family Chantel goes to the DR again. Mother Chantel randomly speaks very slow broken Spanish for no apparent reason and brings a weapon to defend her family, possibly nunchucks because I could really see her doing some sh!t like that. Winter cries. River minds everyone's business but his own. Winter cries some more. Mother Pedro calls everyone mentally ill in Spanish while looking dead about the face. Pedro does nothing at all really the whole season. Winter is still crying. Sister Pedro cackles like a manic donkey. Father Chantel chills in the cut. The beginning of a fight breaks out the second to last episode.

I don't know about yall, but I can't wait.

Lmaoooooo leave Winter alone.

Twiggz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,158 596 274
Alleybux
I’ve decided to binge this show during my winter break and this man Royal is a stereotypical abusive military man. And watching Chantel and Winter make excuses FOR him instead of validating his “wife’s” feeling showed me why abuse continues for so long. After Annie (lol idk how to spell it) sees those clips she’ll never feel comfortable telling them what goes on in their house

macjr82

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,016 436 41
Alleybux
I love that this show is still on the air, mostly because it angers the 90 Day Reddit community, they have no reason to hate this family, they just don't think they deserve a show, yet not nearly as much hate toward Darcey and her twin's snooze fest, things that made you go hmmm...
Coming back to this post to say it's amazing how Family Chantel has managed to win over most of the Reddit community over the last two seasons!