Quantcast

The Family that Preys together movie

OceanBreeze9

You kept Beating Me Down; Still, I Stand!
Reaction score
Reactions
124,895 2,724 701
Alleybux
This movie just went off. It was on VH1. The scene where Andrea gets dumped by William is so sad, especially the way he drives off and she just falls down in the parking lot.

Prettier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,433 2,772 876
Alleybux
She would have to file for child support because at the end of the movie William was like "what baby?"

Maybe she didn't because she realized that embarrassing and she would never get another high paying position.

And she really thought William loved her, when he tried to sleep with Robin Givens immediately.

DevaKenza

Could you be anyone but Deva?
Reaction score
Reactions
8,284 173 90
Alleybux
I felt bad for Andrea, imagine being married to a weak, spineless, pathetic excuse for a man. How are you stealing money from your wife’s account to start your own business and put your hands on her? that is bum behaviour.

Alfre’s character is basically a caricature of a ***** and I don’t think her bond with the Cartwright’s was genuine at all.. they did not see her as an equal and both her and Andrea’s sister had internalised it.

Idc, the ending is not realistic at all, someone as tenacious and determined as Andrea would not end up in that predicament, she would pull herself out and be on top again. Another one of TP wet dream. Andrea’s sister and husband resented her due to the fact, she was very driven and hard working and living the life they both wanted, her sister more so than her brother in law.

The ending made me sick. Ain’t no way, I’m living in a cheap motel whilst my ex husband is living good off the business that he started with my money that he stole!

Edit; grammar

Last edited:

CA Girl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
570,646 106,087 7,275
Alleybux
I felt bad for Andrea, imagine being married to a weak, spineless, pathetic excuse for a man. How are you stealing money from your wife’s account to start you’re on business and put your hands on her? that is bum behaviour.

Idc, the ending is not realistic at all, someone as tenacious and determined as Andrea would not end up in that predicament, she would pull herself out and be on top again. Another one of TP wet dream. Andrea’s sister and husband resented her due to the fact, she was very driven and hard working and living the life they both wanted, her sister more so than her brother in law.

The ending made me sick. Ain’t no way, I’m living in a cheap motel whilst my ex husband is living good off the business that he started with my money that he stole!

Abby fired Andrea for her affair with William.

Also, Andrea was only living well because of William. Once William ended the affair, she lost the house, car, and money.

Also, Andrea ex husband paid her back.

DevaKenza

Could you be anyone but Deva?
Reaction score
Reactions
8,284 173 90
Alleybux
Abby fired Andrea for her affair with William.

Also, Andrea was only living well because of William. Once William ended the affair, she lost the house, car, and money.

Also, Andrea ex husband paid her back.

Even so, Andrea was still very driven, she went to college and was the top of her class, I agree though she messed up with the affair. He should never have taken the money from her account in the first place.

CA Girl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
570,646 106,087 7,275
Alleybux
Even so, Andrea was still very driven, she went to college and was the top of her class, I agree though she messed up with the affair. He should never have taken the money from her account in the first place.

I agree Andrea would’ve thrived at the company if not for not William.

LalaSharp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
283,695 13,177 1,668
Alleybux
Why did she seem to end up broke and living in an abandoned mall? The door to the room he came into to hand her cash had a glass door & a long bar handle like a commercial use property, not an apartment or hotel/motel.

Her ending up broke & raggedy made no sense. She had a wealthy baby daddy, whether the white 1 or her ex-husband, had a successful business started during her marriage using money drained from her account & was top of her MBA class. Her marriage ending shouldn't have left her destitute.

But it seemed to be Tyler's message that a woman would suffer dramatically without a man. She should've had decent alimony, been a half-owner of everything including the business, had child support hitting her account (not being handed cash in some dusty dwelling) & still had the ability to get a good job.

The movie never explained why someone in her position would've married a broke construction worker.

godiva

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,258 689 382
Alleybux
I do not think the the scene pictured her as destitute, but living a scaled down lifestyle that was opposite the the lifestyle she had when she had an affair with William. Remember, in the movie they stated her salary which was under 6 figures. She was by no means broke, but not rich either.

CA Girl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
570,646 106,087 7,275
Alleybux
I do not think the the scene pictured her as destitute, but living a scaled down lifestyle that was opposite the the lifestyle she had when she had an affair with William. Remember, in the movie they stated her salary which was under 6 figures. She was by no means broke, but not rich either.
Andrea also lost her job because of William.