The Female Sex (sort of black sector)

Reactions
5,039 178 43
Alleybux
She deserves her own thread, if she doesn't have one already. She is one of the more balanced and rational black female youtubers, critical of both "handmaidens" and "swirlers"

The Female Sex

Her niche topics: feminine wisdom, dark wisdom, science/technology, benefits of melanin, benefits of race mixing, class warfare, motherhood, independence from patriarchy and patriarchal religions/gods

She recently made a comeback and has said interesting things about swirlers, black woman bashers and others in the sector.

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

My Jazzy Life
Laws make it make sense. Why would a person already struggling financially more another life into this world? Because of our entitled government...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Here comes the spin. Instead of taking at least a week to get a well thought out crisis plan together, they're gonna attempt to wing it. STTI is...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Big heffa!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is there ANYTHING this trick won't do??? If this Beef Secta don't harpoon her big ahhh back into...
NBA Gossip Why did Kwame Brown disrespect Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson, and Gilbert Arenas like this?
Swipe, click, or tap to see the rest. I’m gone at “Becky with the good hair” . Leaned a foool for that one. Jokessdd
She waits for her husband at work all day everyday in his car.
I literally cannot stop laughing. But this is kinda scary. I sat in a car all day and I was almost on E (covid-19 test line). Both are crazy for...
Naomi Campbell has a newborn baby girl.
Omi’s a mom? This probably through adoption/ surrogacy. Congratulations to her. @Legendary your REAL fav has a baby?
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
Who’s is he and how did he die ? T bone steak with shrimp scampi..CACKLE (BONE IN) I’m crying are you dumb?
All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
All moms don’t do their best though. My advice is always to move and make it on your own if you have shitty parents. Life ain’t perfect but it can...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
I’m terrified that the Supreme Court is going to overturn Roe v. Wade. This shit keeps me up at night Yet T^€ker €arlson and others say my body...
Top Bottom