Wynter Noel

I’m going to groan your ass back with vengeance
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
64,269 2,651 1,620
Alleybux
Y’all what is the Hispanic girl’s role? I don’t ever see her do anything but give her opinion.

Doesn’t she have powers? Why wasn’t she at the fight? She was in her little pod but wasn’t giving in advice on how to win.

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
I think the lightning being different colors and going in four different directions, means that other people or objects might gain the speed force. I hope I’m wrong.

originalwharris

Jesse's girl (in my head).
Reaction score
Reactions
277,601 21,995 1,048
Alleybux
The delusion...

upload_2021-3-16_21-14-9.png

DelicateDame

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,208 129 15
Alleybux
I wonder what the finale would've looked like if the stuff with Ralph's actor hadn't happened. They were clearly setting it up so Ralph and Sue could have a strong b-plot to connect back to the villain arc.

We didn't even really get to see Sue on the run, especially after last season's forced finale ended on an interesting cliffhanger with those to.

Glad we're doing away with Ralph, but Team Flash is still so crowded. I mean did Caitlin, Cisco, Joe, or any other characters besides Barry and Iris have an arc these last few episodes?

Wish WestAllen had a scene post-Mirrorverse together. Also this goes to show that when Iris said "We are The Flash" to Barry, that ish was forreal because look whose love and literal body is carrying the key to him accessing his powers.

ms.penny_lane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,566 1,431 46
Alleybux
Iris didn't need speed force or mirror powers to save everybody she use the most powerful thing in the world that talk no jutsu :LOL:.

luvbig97

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,794 427 88
Alleybux
Anyone else tired of Eva?

I watched last night, but didn't grab the computer to chat....it's been a long week already. Anyway, glad that arc is over. All these villians on the Flash do is make me miss Arrow...yes, it had gotten really bad in the later seasons, but they really did have the best villans...one's that you would often find yourself rooting for. With this show, i'm just ready for them to move on.

"Frost is ready to come out"

200.gif
I rolled my eyes so hard at that part...she's super cringy and annoying.

Ready to start the season next week! Did they say for sure if Eddie was coming back, or is that just rumor?

ReeceNicole

Resident cat lady
Reaction score
Reactions
35,600 396 135
Alleybux
What a weak season finale. My conclusion is that Eric can't write.

It is not looking good for him at this point. Umm welp that wraps up season 6 which is a good thing. I just dont think these plots make sense a lot of the time and I feel like they used too but maybe its me. IDK.

I liked the emphasis on Barry and Iris love and all but umm I wanted to see them have a cuddle and a kiss and a talk. I mean I know you have to save the world and all but Iris been gone for how long.. watched Barry live in bliss with her clone, eating all her homebaked goods and getting thick. See I should be a writer I would make that the reason Barry is thicker in season 7.

Allegra is useless and needs to go. Who hired her and for why. It feels like a reverse diversity hire. I do like Chester, he brings a nice levity and Cisco seems like he is trying again so that's an improvement I want to see continue.

wanderwoman

alleybuxstrugglelife
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
319,320 7,868 3,410
Alleybux
It is not looking good for him at this point. Umm welp that wraps up season 6 which is a good thing. I just dont think these plots make sense a lot of the time and I feel like they used too but maybe its me. IDK.

I liked the emphasis on Barry and Iris love and all but umm I wanted to see them have a cuddle and a kiss and a talk. I mean I know you have to save the world and all but Iris been gone for how long.. watched Barry live in bliss with her clone, eating all her homebaked goods and getting thick. See I should be a writer I would make that the reason Barry is thicker in season 7.

Allegra is useless and needs to go. Who hired her and for why. It feels like a reverse diversity hire. I do like Chester, he brings a nice levity and Cisco seems like he is trying again so that's an improvement I want to see continue.

The sound I made :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You should be a writer

fantastical

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,155 467 196
Alleybux
Oh chile, this Wells evil
I’m tieeeed of it. Lawd leave him alone. How many times they gonna do that storyline? Ugh. I’m still not entirely clear on how they grew him back tbh. Was he part of Zoom? Is that why he might still be evil.

Thankful that the mirrorverse is done with but it ended so casually. No repercussions or being locked away. Nothing.

I agree with whoever said we needed a post scene with Westallen. They’ve been apart for so long and there was no real wrap up for two people who’s love literally keeps them alive.

kamilamb

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,195 775 96
Alleybux
Another Wells... I don't know about this OG but I don't trust him. Maybe it's just to bring back the Reverse Flash again and again...

baladar

genius lives only one story above madness....
Reaction score
Reactions
214,528 3,494 976
Alleybux
Well, it's a good thing I only just caught up to what would have been the finale. This run up would have really just had me take a step back from the show for a while.

And I swear, everytime I was kind of getting into the show FreezerFrost would show up and piss me off again. I was shouting, Eva! Bish you know you gonna get off scot free, so just add Frost's name to your kill list!"

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,466 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Well I'm glad that's over and I don't care to see another mirror in the show ever again. I feel as if the writing is limited because the character development has been so limited over the past six seasons.

They spent too much time on Barry and his tears and allowed the relationship with his own wife to fall flat. There needs to be more Barry and Iris time and less team flash, if the team want screen time they need to be more resourceful than have Caitlin with an iPad in her hand and Cisco pressing buttons. I am happy Chester is there but I'm confused by what Allegra's purpose is.

Cisco's gf whose name escapes me- oh Camilla, is also a nice addition but she can stay trying to chase down stories since she is the "eyes" so that there is opportunity for more stories and plot lines.

I am so happy they wrapped up the story and have to admit I forgot all about blood...well forgot that name as well. I would say that I am going to give them a pass but the 7th season is already too generous to give that leeway. Let's hope more writing is put into developing Barry and Iris as a team and less on some random feelings of inadequacy.

Can Joe get a divorce please

I forgot about her until I saw her. She would not be missed if they wrote her off the show.

Hope to watch it live, reading through these posts had me giggling.

AbbiejeanKaneArcher

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,812 45 44
Alleybux
Well I'm glad that's over and I don't care to see another mirror in the show ever again. I feel as if the writing is limited because the character development has been so limited over the past six seasons.

They spent too much time on Barry and his tears and allowed the relationship with his own wife to fall flat. There needs to be more Barry and Iris time and less team flash, if the team want screen time they need to be more resourceful than have Caitlin with an iPad in her hand and Cisco pressing buttons. I am happy Chester is there but I'm confused by what Allegra's purpose is.

Cisco's gf whose name escapes me- oh Camilla, is also a nice addition but she can stay trying to chase down stories since she is the "eyes" so that there is opportunity for more stories and plot lines.

I am so happy they wrapped up the story and have to admit I forgot all about blood...well forgot that name as well. I would say that I am going to give them a pass but the 7th season is already too generous to give that leeway. Let's hope more writing is put into developing Barry and Iris as a team and less on some random feelings of inadequacy.

I forgot about her until I saw her. She would not be missed if they wrote her off the show.

Hope to watch it live, reading through these posts had me giggling.

There are just too many people on Team Flash. I don't know why Wallace refuses to focus on Barry and Iris who the only ones who can carry the show.