The harlemwriter aka miss fix ya credit aka miss blow fish aka tina 2x

Reactions
12,218 309 75
Alleybux
Catinna c Coleman on fb and theharlemwriter on ig. This bitch is messy as shit. And we need a gathering point to discuss the foolery.

I will start. She is training her young son to do massages on her big body! Also she is calling haters disgruntled customers don't start her up.

Reactions
12,218 309 75
Alleybux
Ok. A quick debriefing. She is a hustler by nature there is no taking that from her. She is also a raging alcoholic who yells at her dogs and small child.

Reactions
1,404 177 1
Alleybux
So she does breast enhancement, lymphatic massage, credit repair, hair orders, sells sea moss, doing a fundraiser, and does facials. The hustle is real! It’s hard out here for a pimp!

Reactions
71,662 1,741 904
Alleybux
I went to her credit repair site and did an image search on her "legal team" and they're all stock photos. She capping like shit. And she's not bonded or licensed in all 50 states.

She ain't to be trusted. Most of these credit repair folks ain't to be trusted.

So not messy
Reactions
4,983 112 18
Alleybux
Same people are going to this woman who is not licensed to get drained? It’s one thing to go to someone who is a certified lash tech or nail tech...BUT this! No i want you to be legit I’m reporting her ass

Reactions
2,830 62 9
Alleybux
So here for this thread of my new favorite social media train wreck!
I’m appalled she’s had any clients, whooooo is trusting her with these procedures? She already had fake pictures on the spa page just like she did with her credit repair site.

Reactions
12,218 309 75
Alleybux
So here for this thread of my new favorite social media train wreck!
I’m appalled she’s had any clients, whooooo is trusting her with these procedures? She already had fake pictures on the spa page just like she did with her credit repair site.

No one! Every live she just finished a client in the spa room 10 minutes later its herself she was massaging and her son giving her lymphatic massages.

I am amazed people trust her with their credit/social. This lady is a hustler i will give her that but God damn. Manic and exhausting.

Reactions
2,830 62 9
Alleybux
No one! Every live she just finished a client in the spa room 10 minutes later its herself she was massaging and her son giving her lymphatic massages.

I am amazed people trust her with their credit/social. This lady is a hustler i will give her that but God damn. Manic and exhausting.
Her grown ass won’t stay off of live either. She really makes the most out of her day between fighting with rite aid employees, yelling into her phone, going live, and running a slew of “businesses”
Manic indeed!

Reactions
916 171 1
Alleybux
She def has a sex package massage. She always says too much and tries to retract. She also calls it baiting ppl lol. She contradicts herself so regularly. I hate how mean she is to king. One day she loves him next day she wants to get rid of him. I love animals so that bothers me a lot. Wonder what her son really thinks of her. She’s def embarrassing.

this is Shirley
Reactions
5,040 7
Alleybux
She posted in her stories this morning mad that she has black neighbors. Like girl
you are not in some exclusive ass neighborhood like you want us to believe and you’re from the hood !

Reactions
1,906 25 1
Alleybux
Can someone tell her there’s nothing relaxing about those blinking ass lights? she just be doing anything ....this quickly went from her talking about a space she was going to purchase and hiring people to work in to her using these tools from her dresser on people & her son doing massages in her basement (n) I can’t keep up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions
12,218 309 75
Alleybux
And she knows she voted for Trump. Her back tracking is the worst

She most certainly did. On one of her lives she said that Joe Biden already raised taxes. Someone asked how that's possible if he isn't even president yet or sworn in. She said she didn't know but he did. This woman is a wealth of misinformation.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
everyone that picture of Harry and Archie on Vancouver island was really precious though!! at the risk of sounding stupid, I don’t really...
The Zayn Malik Appreciation Thread: Part 17
Did I miss something? What rumors?? Lmao I’m sorry but Gigi is unintentionally funny. to my understanding didnt her mother call TMZ to drop...
Meet Truffles The Cat, Helps Kids Feel Comfortable With Fearing Glasses
Glasses AND A MASK ON A CAT? This is the wold's most tolerant cat ever!
SNL embarrassing themselves yet again with terrible 'Gen Z Hospital' sketch
It was funny! It wasn’t laugh out loud funny. It was snicker funny. The BBL nurse. Gang gang, we stan you, etc.
Russell & Ciara Wilson: The Wilson's Appreciation Thread XLIII
Right! He was watching her every move. Why is it I can picture Ci saying "You're so silly"? Because Ciara says that all the time in interviews.
Meet Bontenmaru The Shih Tzu Dog, Famous Fashionista In Japan
Bontenmaru, is a Shih Tzu dog, who currently lives in Tokyo, Japan with his owners. Surprisingly enough, the dog’s Instagram account became very...
NYC fifth-grader died after being punched by a fellow classmate who was dared to hit him for $1
This is terrible. They need to punish both the boy who punched him and the one who paid him the dollar to do it. Such a senseless death smh
What traits do you like best from each Black Diaspora group (ADOS, African, Caribbean, Afro-Latinas?
What is amazing to me is that even though black people from all these groups live so far apart, we share so much in common. For example...even...
“Luxury apartments” with no light fixtures in bedrooms...let’s discuss
When I purchased my condo, the bedrooms didn't have light fixtures. Pissed me off. So I've had lamps in them. When I can afford to do so this...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Why? Other versus artist did the same thing. Every member Xscape is a write. Kandi and Tiny and Shakaspear wrote that MEGA HIT No Scruds...
Top Bottom