The harlemwriter aka miss fix ya credit aka miss blow fish aka tina 2x

Team Owner
Reactions
17,677 305 128
Alleybux
Her friend look crazy in the eyes lol

She’s an Aquarius. Tina gonna have her doin threesomes with the trainer for them training classes lmao. So let’s check back in 30 to 90 days to get the update. Homeboy supposed to be rich with his passport and license by then. How exhausting havin to raise a *****.

this is Shirley
Reactions
5,058 7
Alleybux
658DBADC-EF78-4707-A452-79AA97555F3F.jpeg
look at the pot

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
I saw that on her live today. ...and she talking about him like if she won a prize lol. How about she getting ready to run government scheme. She’s going to have her followers pay her 2000.00 for her to file bogus PPP and SBA loans application for them. This is not going to end well.. I guess the credit repairs aren’t bringing money so now she’s going to do government fraud. I can’t wait to see this train wreck!

Shady1
Reactions
3,217 172 4
Alleybux
I saw that on her live today. ...and she talking about him like if she won a prize lol. How about she getting ready to run government scheme. She’s going to have her followers pay her 2000.00 for her to file bogus PPP and SBA loans application for them. This is not going to end well.. I guess the credit repairs aren’t bringing money so now she’s going to do government fraud. I can’t wait to see this train wreck!

you definitely aren’t supposed to pay for a SBA and PPP loan smh

this is Shirley
Reactions
5,058 7
Alleybux

She just had a white man so I don’t understand the acting like this one been around. All these pics within the last month and I am not over her having a new man so close to her son.

Starter
Reactions
3,118 81 3
Alleybux

She just had a white man so I don’t understand the acting like this one been around. All these pics within the last month and I am not over her having a new man so close to her son.

On a live she said, she been knew him.. I think they grew up together or something like that, like a friend of the family.. although that don’t justify anything!

Rookie
Reactions
151 16 4
Alleybux
Y’all remember she used to rub all on kings balls, I wouldn’t be shocked if she had some kind of sexual encounter with that dog..
I’m convinced she has sexual relations with her dog lol that dog was all on her looking straight at her pums and butt smh

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
1,936 26 1
Alleybux
I’m convinced she has sexual relationships with her dog lol that dog was all on her looking straight at her pums and butt smh
That shit was disturbing. And the bf is just laughing along with her crazy ass cause if he doesn’t his ass is out. Her poor little son is the only one with sense and it’s sad what he has to witness.

Rookie
Reactions
151 16 4
Alleybux
That shit was disturbing. And the bf is just laughing along with her crazy ass cause if he doesn’t his ass is out. Her poor little son is the only one with sense and it’s sad what he has to witness.
Lmaoo it’s the matching outfits of him and her son for me

Shady1
Reactions
3,217 172 4
Alleybux
On a live she said, she been knew him.. I think they grew up together or something like that, like a friend of the family.. although that don’t justify anything!

She say that for every guy she meets. I just feel like dumb women say that to justify having a man around their children so quickly.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Do those dense people realise how powerful they are going to make HM by removing the titles and letting them use their names alone! sitting back...
Aja Narie (@ajanarie) Youtuber and IG Influencer Official Thread
But if she was there in September the baby would be due June. …if 2 + 2 is 4 and 5+5 is 10….wtf is this?! Something isn’t adding up Lmaooo. If...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
Why Miss Moneybagg didn’t attend Yogotti birthday party with Mario?
Kylie Jenner has jowls
Fillers never fully dissolve. There’s always residual filler that eventually migrate. They really fooled these women thinking fillers can...
RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021
I don't remember Eboni's use of bitch. Says a lot about me. These women aren't exactly class acts themselves.
Los Angeles County says Vanessa Bryant is going too far in lawsuit over grisly photos
And you're the fool that chooses to believe that. Carry on. And you’re a fool for putting your emotions into this.
GPK
I truly hope they didn’t have lea around those that were diagnosed with Covid. And where the hell is TRÉ ??????
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
She’s not posted on Eros which I’m surprised considering it’s the only website where girls charge more then Leolist ....... LOL she doesn't do...
Top Bottom